Epilogue

Here is the epilogue of this book. :)

So would you like me to post Jason's book tomorrow or make you wait more?

****

*** 5 years later ***

"Mom!" I jumped slightly when I heard yelling from the kitchen and a glass shattering.

I rushed to the kitchen just to see glass shattered on the floor and Jason looking angrily at his brother.

"See what you did?"

"What happened here?" I asked angrily. "And What are you doing in the kitchen?"

The two boys just glared at each other not saying anything.

And obviously Sebastian also had to take Hunter's temper.

I looked at them then Elena at the corner just holding her doll.

"I didn't do anything mommy. I was just playing with Poly." She said pouting.

Yep! She did something.

"She threw the glass!" Sebastian and Jason both exclaimed.

"Elena. Why would you do that?"

"T... They were fighting and didn't want to play with me." She said still with a pout.

"Okay. Go to your room, Elena. I'll be right there." I said pointing at the door.

Her face dropped as she was about to cry. She just ran out and toward the stairs.

"And why were you two fighting?" I asked with a hand on my hip as I looked at my boys.

"He's a idiot." Jason snapped.

"No you are." Seb snapped back as they faced each other again.

"Enough!" I said angrily. "How can you be bestfriends one second and ennemies the next?"

"But he started it!" Seb yelled.

"Stop it! If I hear you two fighting again, I'm gonna have to tell your father to deal with you two." I said and they both frose.

Well at least there is someone they are really scared of and listen to beside me.

I nodded. "I better not hear you fighting again." I said walking out of the kitchen.

Sometimes they were adorable, but then they would turn into complete monsters, as Hunter calls them.

I walked up the stairs, and toward my little girl's room.

She was laying on the bed and sat up just as she heard the door open.

"It wasn't me." She immediately said.

"You didn't throw the glass in the floor."

She frowned. "I did that. But it wasn't me."

"And Why?"

Her frown deepened. "They wouldn't play with me."

"That is not a reason. You know I don't want to act like this. Throwing things like that? I don't like it and I don't want you to have these kind of reactions ever again."

"Yes mommy."

"Good. Now you stay in your room until I call you out for dinner."

I walked out and slowly closed the door. I let out a sigh.

Why is Hunter not here when you need him?

He is supposed to be the mean parent, not me.