Chapter 49

"Mommy. Daddy. Carlos said that when the baby comes, he will do whatever I say because I'm older". Jason said excitedly rushing into the kitchen.

"No, but you can be their protector". I said smiling down at him.

"Why are you lying to the kid?". Hunter muttered to low for Jason to hear.

"So I can't tell them what to do?". He asked again.

"You can if it is good for them". Hunter continued.

Jason jumped. "Okay. So I can tell them what to do". He said excitedly.

"Jason no-". I started but he already ran out of the room.

I turned my gaze to Hunter, glaring at him.

"What? I'm the older brother, and I was ordering the two others around".

I scoffed. "You order everybody around, except your parents".

He walked closer to me and sat on the stool pulling in between his legs.

"But not you". He said kissing my neck before moving his hand to the small bump on my stomach.

"I can't wait to see you big".

I chuckled. "What on earth is wrong with you? If you want to see me big like an elephant, it's your choice mister".

He smiled before kissing my stomach. "Yes. I want to see you huge".

"You want to see me fat".

"Yes". He said seriously.

I laughed lightly. "And you're serious".

"Of course I am".

I shook my head before walking out of the kitchen pulling him with me.

I was 12 weeks far and already showing.
And it seems as if Hunter can't help his smile every time he sees my bump.
He literally has a calendar on his, just for the progress of my pregnancy, and he is measuring my bump once a week.
I don't know why.

"You should go rest. Walking is tiring for you". He said trying to push me up the stairs.

"I'm fine. I am not tired". I sighed.

"Okay but go lay down then. I have some calls to make to Tokyo, then I'll join you".

"Then go". I chuckled. "I can take care of myself".

"Are you sure?".

"Yes. I'm a big girl".

He chuckled kissing my forehead. "Okay. Tell me if you need anything". He said and I nodded making my way back down the stairs.
"And where the hell are you going again?".

"Check on Jason, then I want to bake".

"You can ask someone to do that second thing".

I shook my head. "No. Just go make your call".

I heard him groan as I walked to the big front door. I opened it lightly to check outside.
I smiled when I saw Carlos carrying and lifting Jason while the other men just stood there laughing at them.