one

I sit at my desk writing a paper for History. Someone walks in and opens my door. The person puts their strong arm on my desk and I immediately know it's Tobias. It's been four years since I met him and we got together, and we're still going strong.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks before I turn my head and reach up to kiss him.

"Writing a 'Who fired the first shot at Lexington Green' paper for history. Which I'm lucking out because I did this in seventh grade, so," I answer.

"Oh, yeah, I did that too."

I smile and finish typing my sentence.

"You play at Oregon tomorrow, right?" Tobias asks.

"Yeah."

"You're gonna be back for my game on Saturday, right?"

"Yes, tomorrow's Thursday."

"I know, I just wanna make sure."

"I wouldn't miss any of your games if I didn't have to."

"Ok."

"Do you wanna go get some pizza? I'm starving."

"Yeah, let's go."

I close my laptop and grab my phone and purse. Tobias grabs my hand we walk out of my dorm room.

I absolutely love the weather here. It's mid-October and I'm wearing short shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops.

We walk hand in hand to the pizza place on campus. Tobias gets a slice of pepperoni and I get a slice of cheese. I never really was a fan of pepperoni. We also get Cokes and sit down at a table.

The pizza from this place is absolutely delicious. The slices are huge, so you have to fold them before you take a bite.

Tobias finishes a couple minutes before me, and he sits back in his chair watching me eat. I finish and throw my paper plate away and put my cup in the bin they have by the trashcan. Tobias does the same and we leave.

We walk around the campus for a little while, enjoying our time together.

He walks me back to my dorm room and we kiss before I go into my room. I close the door behind me and hang my purse up on the outside of the closet. I change into running shorts and a t-shirt. I grab my computer off my desk and climb into my bed. I type a little bit of my paper, and then get tired of it and start watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.

Then, my roommate, Kim, walks in the door.

"Hey Tris," she says.

"Hey Kim."

She goes into the closet for awhile and comes out dressed in pjs.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Almost 11," I answer.

I finish my episode, and then text Tobias and my mom simultaneously before falling asleep.
—————————
A/N: short chapter 1 of book 2!!! Yay! I hope you guys like it!
-ѧииα☀️