twenty-one

Around eight the night Tobias got home, I dragged him into the car to go over to Zeke and Shauna's so he could see everybody. He didn't see why they couldn't all just come over to my house, but I told him that we agreed to go there and to suck it up.

I got Tobias to drive since I am sick of driving right now.

When we get downtown, Tobias parks in the same garage as I did a few weeks earlier. We meet at the back of the car after we get out, and I wrap my arms around Tobias's neck for a minute and he does the same to my torso. I rest my forehead on his chest as he presses his lips to the top of my head. I look up at him and smile while biting my lip, a terrible habit I have. My hand goes up to Tobias's face and I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him, since I'm short and I'm not wearing heels.

"Hey asshats, no one in this parking garage wants to see you two make out!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

I look over to where the voice came from and see Uriah and Marlene holding hands and walking towards us.

"Shut up, Uri," I reply and kiss Tobias again before grabbing his hand and walking over to Uriah and Marlene. We all give hugs and then take the elevator to the ground floor and walk to Zeke and Shauna's from there.

Tobias opened the door just as the four of us reached it and ran inside. From where I was standing, I could see that everybody else was already there.

As I was walking through the door, I heard Tobias yell, "Zeke!"

"Four!" Zeke called back.

"I missed you!"

"You too Sweetie!" Zeke replied as they hugged. Their bromance is seriously legit. It's hilarious.

I rolled my eyes when Uriah walked past me and said, "Looks like you got some competition, Trissy-Poo."

"Ha, whatever."

I then hugged everybody else and we all got pizza and soda from the kitchen. I swear I only have pizza whenever I'm here.

I take a seat next to Tobias on the carpet with my back against the couch when I get back into the living room.

After we all catch up and get our second and third plates of pizza, we decide to watch the first Hunger Games movie before we all head out.

I had fallen asleep by the time Katniss cut off the branch with the tracker jacket nest.

The movie just ended when Tobias woke me up by running his fingers through my hair and then down my back.

"Morning sunshine," Christina said as I yawned.

"Morning," I groggily replied as everyone laughed. Tobias kissed my head as he put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I buried my head into Tobias's neck for a minute before we all got up to leave.

"So I'll see you guys at the Fourth of July barbecue party thing, right?" I asked after hugging them all.

"Yeah," they all replied.

"Cool. Ready?" I ask, turning to Tobias.

"Yep."

"Okay," I reply and stand on my tippy toes to press a kiss to his lips, "let's go."

"Bye!" we yell to everyone as we walk out the door.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
I wake up a little under a week later, and Tobias isn't next to me. I turn over to my nightstand and see a note under my phone. I put on my glasses. (A/N: hey sry guys in the very very first chapter I mentioned she had glasses or needed contacts, but u didn't continue it, so I know, i know, INCONSISTENCY! But just pretend like this whole time she wore contacts and need glasses when she wasn't wearing them. I just didn't want to be like oh SHES SO BLIND SHE NEEDS GLASSES but I also didn't want to be like, oh she's perfect, she doesn't need contacts or glasses or anything. Kay? Kay. Got it? Good.) I pick up my phone and the note under it, then put my phone down next to me.