twenty-seven

It's now Wednesday, in the middle of November. It's not hot anymore as far as the weather goes, but it's not cold either.

I am so happy I picked Arizona to go to college, because it's 75 degrees in the middle of November here whereas in other places, like Chicago, they probably already have snow. Mom called me this morning after I woke up, and she told there's already like two inches of snow there. Fantastic.

I have class at 12:30 today, and it's 9:45 right now, so I should probably get dressed. I already took a shower, but I just put running shorts and a tank top on after. I finish off my coffee and then put the mug in the sink on my way to the bedroom.

I change into a dark blue lace bralette, a black flowy peplum-type tank top, shorts that say 'love yourself' on the back pocket, and red high top converse. Then I put on a layered necklace, a gold engraved bracelets, good charm bracelets, a leafy arm band, an engraved ring, triangle ring, plain ring, teardrop opal ring, an 'I love you' gesture ring, and arrow stud earrings.

I curl my hair, and then put on my Chicago Cubs hat because I already did my makeup and put in my contacts. I just put on foundation, concealer, a dusty rose colored eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, a lil bit of blush, and a coraly kinda Naked brand liquid lipstick.

I then walk back into the kitchen to get some lunch. I make a sandwich, with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, etc., and put that on a plate with some chips and raspberries and blackberries. I grab a coke out of the fridge, and then eat while watching tv standing at the counter.

When I'm done, I wash off my plate and then put it in the dishwasher and throw my empty coke can in the garbage. I sit on the couch and finish up a bit of last minute homework, and then put my laptop in my backpack.

I watch a little more tv before sliding my backpack over my shoulder, grabbing my keys and sunglasses and walking out the door, locking it behind me.

Tobias has the car, like always, so I have to take the light rail. Great.

I ride the train to campus, being on my phone most of the time, and when I get off I walk to math.
𖤂 𖤂 𖤂 𖤂 𖤂
It's still Wednesday, just like 8:30 at night now. Tobias and I are trying to decide what to do for thanksgiving. We don't know if we want to go home for like two days, or stay here and eat from McDonald's or something.

I can't cook a turkey. My mom hasn't taught me yet, and we couldn't eat the whole thing. I'm also not really in the mood to cook, maybe next year, but I need at least one more year of planning.

We were looking at the price for plane tickets, but they're all expensive, so we just decided that we're going to stay in Arizona and just eat some fast food or something.

"Hey, I'm gonna go call Caleb. I haven't talked to him in a while," I say to Tobias as I stand up from the couch.

"Okay," he looks up from his phone as I lean down to kiss him. I walk into the bedroom and pull my phone out of my pocket before sitting down half criss-cross with one leg dangling off the side of the bed.

I press on Caleb's contact and call him, holding the phone to my ear.

He picks up after a few rings, answering with a simple, "Hey."

"Hi," I respond.

"How's it going?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Just dandy."

"Ok. Well, Tobias and I were just looking at flights to go home and see Mom and Dad for thanksgiving, but then I started thinking about you and Amanda."

"What about us?"

"I was wondering if you told Mom and Dad yet about you guys being married, because I've been talking to and Skyping, and FaceTiming them a lot lately and they haven't said anything about you two."

"No I haven't told them yet."

"You might wanna think about that, because you don't want to go home for Christmas and bring Amanda with you and have them see her with a protruding belly and ring on her finger and them having no idea what's going on."

"I might not be going home for Christmas."

"What? Caleb, why? You know they'd be devastated."

"Ugh. I don't want to tell them, and go home, and see their disappointed faces. Those are the worst."

"I know, I've seen them. But the longer you hold off not seeing them, the worse it'll be."

"I know."

"Well you need to figure it out and tell them. And it's making me feel super guilty because every time I talk to them and I know that they don't know and I feel like I should tell them, but I can't, because you told me not to."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just needed someone to know."

"It's fine. How's Amanda?"

"She's good."

"That's good."

"Alright, I'm gonna go, it was a long day and I'm tired."

"Yeah, okay. Bye."

"Bye," he says and hangs up.

I stand up and put my phone in my pocket, while walking to the bathroom.

I use one of my makeup removing wipes to take my makeup off as then take out my contacts and put my glasses on. I then change into running shorts and one of Tobias's old t-shirts that I actually stole from him in high school, but he never asked for it back, so it's mine now. I take my bra off after and put it in the dirty clothes bin along with my other clothes.

I take off and put away all of my jewelry then, walking back into the living room and laying down on the couch using Tobias's leg as a pillow.

"How'd the call go?" he asks.

"Fine. Caleb still hasn't told my parents. I told him it's going to come back and bite him in the ass, but he won't listen to me."

"Well no one likes to be bitten in the ass," Tobias responds, making me laugh.

"You're so funny, aren't you?" I sarcastically ask.

"Been a comedian since '97," his answer makes me laugh again.

"This and a million other amazing things are why I love you," I say, smiling at him.

"There's billions of things that I love about you." I grin at him and he leans down to kiss me.
𖠇  𖠇  𖠇  𖠇  𖠇
A/N: guyyyyyssss.... why the fuck did I do this to myself? Ur welcome for writing u another chapter, and I'm happy doing it, but it's 4 am and I'm not tired whatsoever but I totally should be... I also have  creative writing journal entries that I need to do for language arts tomorrow(today actually, jeez anna get ur facts straight) but I'm gonna be so burned out on writing... fml. Oh yeah... something w my phone or wattpad is screwed up so I can't see how many reads or votes or comments I get when I go onto the widgets page and im seriously pissed off... this is probably a rly poopy chapter and I'm sorry
Oh well.... ily❤️
-Аɴɴα🏐🦄🌸🐞💙🐻🌹😍🐶