six

"What are you doing here, Amanda?" Shauna says, grabbing Zeke's arm.

"I'm here with my boyfriend."

"Who's the sucker?" Zeke asks.

"I am," my brother states, putting his arm around Amanda's shoulders.

"We should get out of here before this blows up," I say to Tobias and then we walk over to the drinks.

Shauna POV:
After Tris and Four walked away, so did Zeke and I. I didn't want to be near Amanda, I can't stand her.

"Babe, relax," Zeke whispers in my ear. He then starts gently rubbing my shoulders. I'd really like to be able to relax, I just can't; not... not right now.

"I can't."

"Look at me," he says while turning me around to face him. "She's history. I dated her for freshman year and half of sophomore year. That was a long time ago. I love you, and you're the only one I want to be in love with."

"Thanks, babe. I love you too." I put my head on his chest and he puts his arms around me. "Let's go dance."

Tris POV:
Tobias and I are dancing with drinks in our hands when we hear a glass shatter. Zeke and Uriah should know, after all these years of having parties that they should not give people glass cups!

Everyone turns to where the sound came from. Shauna is literally going off on Amanda.

"Do you even know what he went through when you left?" Shauna yells, right in Amanda's face while pointing at Zeke, who is right behind Shauna. Tobias and I walk over to Zeke and talk to him.

"What happened?" Tobias asks.

"I don't even know. Amanda just said something and then Shauna blew up."

"Did you hear what Amanda said?" I ask.

"No."

"Do you know what it was like for me to see my best friend heartbroken and there was nothing I could do?" Shauna yells again. Lynn then gets in front of Shauna.

"Shauna calm down!" Lynn says. "Are you okay?"

"No," she whimpers. Tears start falling down Shauna's cheeks and Lynn puts her arms around her and takes her sister upstairs. Christina, Marlene, and I meet at the bottom of the stairs and then go upstairs. We follow them into Zeke's room.

"Ew, why are we in here?" Christina asks, and I elbow her in the ribs. I also give her a warning glare and she points at an old pizza box with a disgusted look on her face.

"This is where Shauna wanted to go," Lynn says. Shauna is laying on the bed with her head in a pillow. Lynn is sitting next to Shauna and rubbing her back. I sit at the head of the bed next to Shauna and Mar and Chris sit at the foot of the bed.

"Shaun, what's going on?" I ask. Shauna says nothing but shakes her head.

"Come on, we're your best friends, you can tell us." Shauna lifts her head and starts sitting up.

"I've been kind of hormonal I guess lately," she says while wiping away some tears.

"Like what? Like period hormones, or..." Shauna jumps off the bed then, and runs into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. We follow her and see her puking in the toilet.

"Oh, honey," Chris says. Shauna stops puking and wipes her mouth with her hand. I grab some toilet paper and hand it to Shauna while kneeling next to her. She starts crying again and we all hug her.