fifty-two

It's the day after Thanksgiving, and Tobias had an event to go to with the Cubs today. Of course, I went too. We're just getting home now, and the driver that took us to and from the event drops us off in front of our building.

I thank him as he walks around the car to open the door for Tobias and me. Once we both step out of the car, Tobias wraps an arm around me and we head inside.

The elevator ride up is pretty quiet, mostly because it's 11 o'clock and we're both super tired.

Koda and Auggie basically maul us as soon as Tobias and I walk through the front door. Auggie is so big now, it makes me so sad that he's not a puppy anymore. Koda's also getting pretty old. He's definitely been slowing down a bit recently. I mean, he's like six, that's not like super old for a dog, but he's getting there.

Tobias places a kiss to my forehead before walking to our bathroom, while I head to our closet to change out of this dress. It's gorgeous, but it's awfully uncomfortable. I slip my heels off my cramping feet, and put them with the rest of my shoes. I start to unzip the long gown when I feel a pair of hands land on my waist.

Tobias brushes all of my hair to my shoulder, exposing the left side of my neck. Butterflies suddenly appear in my stomach as Tobias leaves kisses up and down my neck. I let out a quiet moan, and I feel him smile against my skin. His hand leaves my waist to finish unzipping my dress as he continues to kiss my neck. He does it painfully slowly, taking his sweet, sweet time. The spaghetti straps fall loose on my arms once the zipper's down. I turn around, and instantly Tobias's lips are on mine.

Tobias lifts me out of my dress, and holds me up by my now bare thighs. Now it's my turn to kiss his neck as he walks us over to the bed. Tobias sets me down on the bed, and starts kissing me as I try to undo his tie. Once I get it off him, I toss it to the floor and begin unbuttoning his shirt. He slides his pants off and climbs on top of me as I continue his to undo his shirt.
𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐
Now since Thanksgiving is actually over, I officially believe that it's appropriate to start decorating our apartment for Christmas. I don't know why, but ever since I was younger, I always kinda had this thing about it being obnoxious to decorate before Thanksgiving. Like, I love Thanksgiving. It's the one holiday that's acceptable for you to stuff yourself with all kinds of delicious food.

I just woke up and I'm still laying in bed, too lazy to get up and make the coffee. I know that if I get up first then I have to do it, and our bed is so warm right now that I don't even want to move an inch. Tobias hasn't woken up yet, he's still sleeping soundly. I wrap my arms around his bare abdomen again, and even in his sleep, he drapes an arm over me. My eyes get heavy, Tobias's steady breaths lulling me back to sleep.

Minutes later, I wake up to Tobias placing kisses all over my face. I giggle, and kiss back as Tobias presses another one to my lips.

"Up and at 'em Eatons!" Zeke shouts, bursting through the door into our bedroom. I shriek, and throw the covers over me since I didn't put clothes on again after last night. Tobias breaks into laughter and pulls me closer to him.

Zeke and Shauna are going to help Tobias and I decorate today, and that's why they're here. I didn't think they'd come this early though.

"Really, Zeke?" Tobias asks, still chucking.

"Sorry, how was I supposed to know that you guys fucked last night," he cackles.

"Oh fuck off," Tobias replies.

"So you guys want us to make the coffee so you can get dressed, or are you just gonna bone again?" Zeke asks, pretending to be as serious as he can.

"Just go make the fucking coffee, Zeke!" I answer, coming out from the covers just enough to show my face.

"Ooh, touchy," he says, turning around in the doorway, heading for the kitchen. I roll my eyes, but find myself laughing anyway. Tobias slides out of bed and pulls me along with him. I'm still holding onto the comforter, and I grab a blanket off the bed to replace it with.