fourty-eight

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm getting married tomorrow. I'm a bundle of nerves, I'm so close to flipping out on someone. Like, I've invested so much of my time in this wedding to make it perfect. If one tiny thing goes wrong, it will not be pretty, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that everything goes well.

So the girls are stealing me today, they're just taking me to the house on the property where the wedding is.

I don't really want to go, but it should be really fun, and it'll be nice to spend time with the girls today. I also think my sisters are going to be there for a while so I'm really excited about that too.

Hesitantly I roll out of bed, and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. It's long and relaxing, just how I needed it to be. After, I put on some jean shorts and a pinky/peachy tropical print cropped tank top.

Tobias walks into our closet and wraps his arms around me from behind. I almost melt in his arms. I turn around and snake my own arms around his neck, standing on my toes to kiss him. It ends way too soon and I lean my forehead on his chest. Tobias rubs my back and kisses the top of my head.

"Calm down babe," he says, lifting my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, making me look at him. "Everything's going to be perfect, you've worked too hard for it not to."

"I sure hope so," I sigh. Tobias pulls me closer, and continues rubbing my back. "Why can't I just stay here with you, I don't want to go to the house."

"Tris you need to go, it'll be good for to be with the girls," he says, bringing a hand up to my cheek. "Hey, I love you."

"I love you too," I reply. "And I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Me neither." He kisses the top of my head again and I take a deep breath.

"I should probably finish getting ready," I exhale, running my fingers through my damp hair. "The girls are gonna be here in little while."

Tobias presses his lips to mine again, and I savor it until he steps away. I walk into the bathroom, and plug in my blow dryer. The first thing I do is blow dry my hair the rest of the way, and thankfully it didn't take long because it was halfway air dried. I then straighten the pieces of my hair that didn't dry perfectly straight. For makeup, I put on foundation, concealer, a simple peachy eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, blush, highlighter (I just can't resist), and a matte dusty peach liquid lipstick.

Just as I lace up my not-quite-white-anymore high top converse, I get a text from Christina that she and the girls are here. I stand up from the bench at the end of Tobias and my bed, and walk to the living room where Tobias is watching tv. When he sees me, Tobias does the catcall whistle, and I blush as I push some hair behind my ear.

"Damn, hot stuff!" Tobias says and I laugh.

"Thanks babe," I respond, smiling as he stands from his spot on the couch. One of his hands lands on my waist, the other where my jaw meets my neck. Tobias pulls me closer, smirking as I look up at him. "Jeez, how long is it going to take you to kiss me?"

"Oh, about two seconds." I raise my eyebrows and giggle two seconds before Tobias presses his lips to mine. I can't contain the smile that appears on my face. Tobias runs his fingers through my hair, smiling too.

"The girls are waiting for me," I whisper, biting my lip.

"You should go then," Tobias breathes, still holding me as close as he can to himself.

"Yeah, I should." I peck his lips, and grab my bag off the couch. He pulls me in for one last hug before I walk towards the door.