thirty-six

Today is the day. The day Tobias and I are leaving Mexico. Sadly, this week went by too fast, and it was so incredible, but now it's over. Now I have to go back to reality, and school. Ugh, why can't I just stay here forever?

"Bye Mexico," I mutter as the plane takes off and begins flying away from paradise. Tobias then grabs my hand and kisses the back of it, trying to make me feel better. I plug my earbuds into my phone and put one of them in my ear, turning on my music as I rest my head on Tobias's shoulder.

We must be either sickening or the epitome of #relationshipgoals to everyone on the plane that can see the two of us unable to keep our hands off of each other. When I was younger I always wanted it but never thought I'd find the perfect guy to have an almost unreal, amazing relationship with.

Tobias kisses the top of my head as my eyes start to get heavy and I drift off to sleep.
𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐

It's been a few weeks since we got back from Mexico, my birthday was last week, and I only have a month left of college

It's been a few weeks since we got back from Mexico, my birthday was last week, and I only have a month left of college. Well, a month left of college at ASU. To become a teacher like I want to, you have to take extra classes after your four years and be a student teacher during that time. I'm just going to go to a college in Chicago.

Anyhow, my birthday was last week, and I'm now 22 years old. I feel old, even though I'm really not that old.

So it's now the middle of April, and this time of year is when the Maricopa County Fair is held. Tobias and I are going today and meeting up with a bunch of friends there.

I've been sitting on the couch for awhile, and I think I should probably take a shower and get dressed.

After my quick shower, I put on underwear and a bra, a gray tank top, ripped jean shorts, and socks. For makeup I put on foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and a rosy pink lipstick. I then blow dry my hair, loosely curl it, put it in a ponytail, and then put on a blue LA Dodgers hat.

"You almost ready?" Tobias asks, walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah just let me brush my teeth," I answer before quickly brushing my teeth.

Afterwards, I grab my black backpack from the closet that's filled with stuff for the fair and leave the apartment with Tobias. He grabs my hand as we're walking out the door and we take the elevator to the ground floor. When we reach the car, Tobias gets in on the driver's side and I do the same on the passenger's side. He drives to the fairgrounds and fortunately we easily find a parking spot.

We go through admissions and pay a hefty $30 each for the unlimited rides bracelet and $9 each just to get in. When we do get in, we walk over to where the rides are and where we said we'd meet our friends. When she sees the two of us, Ashley runs over and gives us both a big hug.

"Great, you guys are finally here! I was beginning to think you'd bail on us... like last time," Ashley says.

"Oh yeah," I reply, remembering last year when Tobias and I had planned on coming to the fair but... it didn't exactly happen, let's just say that. Tobias smirks at me and slings an arm around my shoulders, he must've remembered too. I shake my head and reach up to push his face away.