twenty-three

Update on Tobias and I's living situation for this year: we finally found a furnished apartment in Tempe for $700 a month. That's kind of a lot for us right now, but we don't have to pay extra for the furniture, or the pool, or the workout facility, which is fantastic.

It's the very very beginning of August now, and we get into the apartment in a week and a half, football and volleyball practice starts in two weeks, school starts in three weeks, and Shauna is due in a week. Tobias and I'll first fly to LAX, have Caleb come pick us up, stay the night at the beach house, then take one of the the cars and drive it for five hours to Tempe so we have a car.

So much is happening, my brain is fried.

Anyway, I should probably get out of bed, because I've been here all day and it's almost one in the afternoon

Anyway, I should probably get out of bed, because I've been here all day and it's almost one in the afternoon. I roll over and kiss Tobias.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I say.

"Want me to go with you?" he asks, pulling me on top of him.

"That does sound nice, but not today," I respond, kissing him again before getting up and walking to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way.

After a (what I think is quick) fifteen minute shower, I wrap myself and my hair in towels and walk back into my room and then my closet to get dressed.

I put on a black and white striped halter cropped tight tank, distressed shorts, red high top converse, a double triangle necklace, gold bangles, gold clasp bracelets with beads, a gold leafy arm cuff, an etched/cutout ring, a heart ring, an eye ring, an teardrop shaped opal ring, a cat ring, and the turquoise stone stud earrings I wear all the time. Oh my God, I have way to many pairs of converse.

I go back into my room, and take my hair out of the towel and blow dry it, then I curl it and put an Adidas baseball hat on. I do simple makeup, foundation, concealer, blush, a little eyeshadow, mascara, and my favorite matte pinkish lipstick I got off amazon.

"Hey babe, remember we have to Cubs game tonight at seven," Tobias comments.

"Oh, right," I respond and trade my Adidas hat for a royal blue and red Cubs snapback flat billed baseball hat that Tobias gave me for my birthday.

Hey, I'll need something to wear when Tobias plays for them next year, along with my number four Eaton jersey of course!

"That better?" I ask Tobias as I walk over to him and crawl on top of him.

"Yep," he replies before kissing me.

"Ew, go shower! Too much BO!" I laugh and roll off him, covering my nose with my hand.