fifteen

The day after my 21st birthday, I wake up with a huge headache and Tobias asleep next to me. Ugh, this is why I hate drinking, I always wake up with a giant headache the day after.

I get up from the bed and grab an Advil from my desk and then grab a plastic water bottle. I take the Advil, and then debate whether to work out today or not. I usually do on Sundays, but I really feel like shit right now. My head continues to pound as I lay back down on my bed where Tobias is currently dead asleep. I don't think even and earthquake couldn't wake him up right now.

The Advil starts to kick in after awhile, and the throbbing lessens. Thank God. I decide to work out when Tobias goes to practice at four.

I close my eyes and put my hand over my face. Fortunately, my head hurts a lot less than it did a few minutes ago, so I might actually be able to fall back asleep.

I roll over and grab Tobias's arm

I roll over and grab Tobias's arm. He lifts it up while still half-asleep, and then I put my head under his arm and he puts it down. I peck his nose and my start to get a little droopy.

I only sleep for a half hour, when I wake up to Tobias looking at me.

"Morning," I say.

"Morning," he replies.

I stare into his incredibly beautiful ocean blue eyes for a few minutes and run my fingers through his hair. He kisses my nose and I smile like an idiot. Tobias laughs at my smile and I laugh too.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I reply and grin widely.
❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋

After Tobias leaves to go to practice, I get dressed to go workout

After Tobias leaves to go to practice, I get dressed to go workout. I put on a sports bra with a really cool design, a black NIKE shirt, spandex with a really cool design, and gray NIKE flyknit running shoes. I put my water bottle, earbuds, and phone into a cinch bag and put my lanyard with my ID and keys around my neck.

I run for a mile on the treadmill when I get to the gym, and then another half mile on the elliptical. Then I do 45 push ups, 35 sit ups, 20 burpees, 25 squats, 1 minute plank, 1 minute wall sit, and end with 100 jumping jacks. I technically don't have to be doing these workouts on a daily basis, but I hate feeling unfit like a couch potato, so I do the workouts and stay fit.

I go back to my room and take a shower. I pick out a white cropped baseball tee with red sleeves, high waisted ripped shorts, and white high top converse. I blow dry my hair and put it into a side fishtail braid. I put on foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and eos lip balm.

I'm going bowling at three with my volleyball team. We always like to hang out post-season just to keep the camaraderie up and our sister-like bond alive, I guess. I don't know what the hell I'm saying half the time anymore... Oh well.
❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋
We've been here at the bowling alley for about a half hour, and I'm in third place behind Jordyn and Kyla, and Ashley is right behind me. We joked around and used the kiddie ball roller thingy a couple times, so our scores are actually way ahead of everyone else. It's my turn now, so I grab the orange colored 8 pound bowling ball, walk up to the alley, take a deep breath, and roll the ball. When it gets to the pins, it only knocks down the ones in the middle, giving me a split. Great.

"Dammit!" I say, and wait for my ball to come back. I roll it again, and this time it goes straight through the split. Awesome. Everyone laughs and I start to laugh too.

"Hey Tris, maybe you need to keep using the kiddie roller," Jordyn says.

"Oh shut up," I reply.

Ashley's up next, and she gets a strike. That puts me in fourth now, perfect. I'd be surprised if you hadn't noticed the sarcasm by now.

The game finishes 30 minutes later, and I come in fourth. Not my best, but also not my worst.
❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
A/N: hey guys... I know this chapter is short, but I kinda have major writers block rn, so it is really hard to write right now... At least for this chapter it was.... Idek... I'll try to make the next chapter extra long!
One thing, 6 months ago, DH was at 30k reads... Now, it's at 135k reads... YOU guys did that!!! 105k in 6 months!!! You are literally the best readers ever, and ilysm❤️❤️❤️❤️