eleven

I walk to Tobias's dorm and knock on the door when I get there.

The door opens, revealing Tobias's roommate, Cole.

"Hey Tris," he says.

"Hey."

"Do you know there Kim is by any chance?"

"Uh, yeah, she just got back to the dorm room."

"Oh, cool."

"Why'd you ask?"

"No reason."

"You sure? It sounds like there's a reason."

"Nope."

"Ok, I'll try to believe that."

"No you won't."

"Ah, you know me so well."

"Two and a half years. Oh, yeah. Four isn't up yet."

"Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wake him up," I say while moving past Cole into the room. I walk farther into the room, to where Tobias's bed is.

Sure enough, he's asleep, laying on his stomach and his head facing towards me. I kneel beside his bed, and start lightly stroking his hair with my fingers.

He slowly starts to wake up.

"Morning," he says, only slightly audible.

"Good morning!" I sing.

He groans, burying his face into his pillow. I lean my head in so my lips are right next his ear.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!"

"Stoooopppp," he says while covering his face with his pillow. I crawl on top of him and then lift the pillow off his face. I toss the pillow behind me, and lean down to kiss him. He kisses back, immediately waking up.

"I knew that would get you," I say while sitting back up. I roll off of Tobias and plant my feet on the ground again.

He sits up, stretching his arms out. The bedding falls onto his lap so his bare chest is showing. I sit on the side of the bed and grab Tobias's hand.

"Hi," I say.

"Hey. Where's Cole?"

"I think he just left. What time is your first class tomorrow?"

"Ten."

"Mine's at eight."

"Ha, that sucks." He grabs me by the waist and pulls me onto him.

"I know, but my classes don't start until eleven on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"Lucky."
𖤐𖤐𖤐
It's been a few weeks now since Tobias and I got back from Chicago, and it's early February. My classes are good, and boring, but that's to be expected. Tobias just started baseball practice and they have their first game in a few weeks. The temperature's just starting to get into the mid 80's, and it's super nice.

It's Tuesday, so I wake up around 7. I put on gray athletic leggings with a really cool pattern, a black sports bra with 'NIKE' on it, a black Nike racer back tank top, a black and white Nike jacket and black tennis shoes. I put my hair into a messy bun and quickly wash my face. I grab my keys, ID, earbuds, and phone before leaving my room.

I take the elevator to the bottom floor and then walk over to the school's gym. I walk into the building and over to the treadmills.

I take off my jacket and plug my earbuds into my phone. I hit shuffle one the screen and a 5SOS song comes on.