twenty-six

Today is Halloween, which means candy, candy, and more candy.

Tobias and I decided to go as Sandy and Danny from Grease.

Right now I'm doing my makeup, but earlier I put on a black off the shoulder crop top, black faux leather leggings, and red low top converse, and I also loosely curled my hair.

"You almost done yet?" Tobias asks when I'm applying my eyeliner as he walks into the bathroom and sits on the counter.

"Almost," I say.

"How much longer?"

"Five minutes," I respond, stretching out the first word. I put down the eyeliner and start on my mascara.

He sits there on the counter while I finish up my makeup.

"Done," I say after I put on my red lipstick.

"Finally," he replies as he slides off the counter and I cup his cheeks to kiss him.

We both grab our leather jackets off the bed and head downstairs while holding hands.

We get to the party around nine, just when it's beginning to start. There's decorations, candy and beer all over the house.

Tobias and I separate to find our friends, I find mine around the beer pong table.

"Hey Tris! Wanna play?" Jordyn asks. "May just left me."

"Yeah of course! You dressed up as Kuzco right?"

"Totally, he's my favorite Disney character of all time, you know that. Are you Sandy?"

"Yep!"

"Where's Danny then?

"Oh, he's running around here somewhere."

"You know what, he probably got into the spikeball tournament!"

"Seriously? He's never gonna want to leave now!" I whine as I bounce the ball and it hits the opponents cup but doesn't bounce in.

Later, we're down to two cups on our side and one on the other and it's my turn. Tobias is by my side now, and he's constantly whispering not to 'screw up'. Ha, like I screw up!

I take a deep breath and bounce the ball, and it lands in the other team's cup! Everyone erupts into pandemonium, and they chug the cup.

Jordyn and I hug, and then I hug Tobias, wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifts me up. I press a kiss to his lips and smile.

"How'd you do in spikeball?" I ask, assuming that's what he was doing until he found me here.

"Terrible, we lost in the first game and it was single elimination," he responds and we walk from the dining room area into the kitchen to get whatever's in the drink dispenser. It's full of candy and fruit and there's dry ice coming out the top which makes it look super cool.

We fill up two Halloween decorated solo cups and walk to the backyard where they have a spikeball game going on. Tobias sits in the chair next to his baseball teammate, Mike, and I sit on the armrest. I sling my arm around Tobias's shoulders and watch the spikeball game.
♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

It's now Sunday, and there is no way I'm doing anything remotely productive today

It's now Sunday, and there is no way I'm doing anything remotely productive today. It's the first day of my period, and I'm having really, really bad cramps. I didn't even put in my contacts this morning.

So right now I'm laying in bed with my most comfortable PINK sweatpants, an ASU volleyball t-shirt, and a heating pad on my stomach. Tobias is right next to me, his arms around me and his head resting on mine. I've been holding onto his arm with one hand, and lacing my fingers with his with the other.

Tobias has been trying to make me laugh, so we're watching Talladega Nights. We're at the part where Will Ferrell stabs his leg and the one guy has the monologue that Tobias recites in my ear. I couldn't resist laughing at that.

"How ya feeling?" Tobias asks while pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead.

"Not any better," I respond with a sigh.

"Do you want some Advil?"

"Please, that would be great."

He pecks my lips and stands up, walking to the kitchen.

"Hey babe, I think we're out, I don't see any," Tobias says.

"Oh," I all I reply with.

"I can run to the store to get some if you want me to," he offers, walking back into the bedroom and sitting on the side of the bed.

"No, babe, you don't have to."

"Do you need it?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'll happily go get it for you."

I smile, "How lucky am I to have found a guy like you."

"I am pretty amazing, aren't I," he replies, making me laugh. "I'll be back soon. I love you."

I sit up and kiss him, "I love you too," he kisses my forehead again, then slides on his shoes, grabs the keys off the counter in the kitchen, and walks out the door.

I lay back, picking my phone up from the nightstand and start playing my favorite game, Best Fiends. (A/N: i am so obsessed w/ this game😂)

Tobias gets back about a half an hour later, and he sets the keys back down on the counter and comes into the bedroom, holding something behind his back.

"Hi," he says before he bends down to kiss me.

"Hi. Whatcha got there?"

"Stuff," he answers as he sits next to me on the bed.

"Stuff?"

"Yep." He takes a gift bag out from behind his back and sets it between us.

"Ooh," I say and start looking through the bag. There's peanut butter M&Ms, peanut M&Ms, Reese's, Rolos, full on Hershey bars, Twix, Snickers, caramel Ghirardelli squares, and Advil. "Tobias, you are literally the sweetest! Thank you!" I exclaim and throw my arms around him to hug him.

"Anything for you," he replies when we separate before I kiss him.

"I love you," I say when I lay back down.

"I love you too," he says as he gathers me into his arms.
𖠛  𖠛  𖠛  𖠛  𖠛
A/N: hi guys!!! Really short chapter, I know, I'm sorry... I couldn't think of anything to really write... hmmm
Well volleyball ended last week so I should have more time to update... omg we're doing this project in social studies where we have to plan out a Roman city.... usually I LOVE projects but his one I'm just like... ughhhhhh and it's due next Monday and I'm not even halfway done...😂😬 helllppppp!!
Aaaanyways, I got new glasses!!! I love them so much!
Ily guys! Almost 200k reads on divergent high!!! Thats so crazy!💕💕💕💕
-Аɴɴɑ🍒🌸💛🏈🌹💋🏐🐻🦄