thirty-seven

It's been a couple weeks since the fair, and we're just starting finals right now, so I'm incredibly full of stress.

Its about 8:30 in the morning, and I stayed up all night studying, so I'm actually surprised that I'm fully awake right now. Not too surprised though, because I did have to cups of coffee when I woke up. Anyway, it's laundry day today, plus the apartment's literally a pigsty, so it's also cleaning day.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go do laundry really quick, okay?" I say as I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"Yeah, okay," he replies, looking up from his game of COD only for a few seconds.

"I'll be back in a little bit," I tell him as I walk out the door holding a laundry basket on my hip. This apartment building has laundry rooms on every other floor, unfortunately not on my floor. So I could basically go up or down, and I usually choose to go up because for some reason not many people live on that floor, so it's pretty much deserted all the time.

I take the elevator up a floor, and walk down the hallway when I get up there. I do three loads of laundry when I get in there, one of whites, one of darks, and one of colors. We usually do laundry twice a week, mostly because these washers and dryers are tiny and they can't hold very much. I turn each load on and wait for about 20 minutes until each load is done and then put them in separate dryers for 45 minutes.

I head back downstairs then and, sit on the couch next to Tobias. I rest my head on his shoulder as I watch his round of COD. My eyes start to get a little droopy and my breathing even as I start to fall asleep.

I wake up a little while later, laying on my stomach on my bed. I lightly rub my eyes to get them to wake up and wonder how I got here. That's when I notice Tobias laying next to me and smiling at me.

"Hello, sunshine," he says as I scoot closer to him, and lay my head on his chest as he wraps an arm around me. He makes me blush every time he calls me something like that. 

"Hey," I respond. "What time is it?"

"A little after 11:30," he answers as he checks the time on his phone.

"Oh, shit, laundry!" I shoot up into a sitting position, but Tobias's arm brings me back down so I'm laying again.

"It's okay, I already got it."

"You did?" I ask.

"Yeah, you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up, because you've been up so late these past few days and I know how tired you are," he replies, making me smile.

"Thank you."

"Yeah of course."

"Did you put them away?"

"No, I was going to let you do that because you're the queen of organizing your clothes. So I just folded everything and left it in the basket at the end of the bed."

"You're literally the best," I say, and sit up to kiss him. I then stand up and walk to the end of the bed where my laundry was. I lifted the basket and put it on the bench at the foot of the bed. I grabbed a pile of folded shirts and hung them up in the closet.
𖤐 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐
I am freaking out right now, I'm graduating from college today. I... I can't think, my mind is racing. These four years passed by so fast I can't even explain it. Well, time flies when you're having fun I guess.

The ceremony is in two hours and I'm currently getting ready. I already have my clothes on and everything, I just need my makeup and hair now. I was putting on my eyeliner when my phone started ringing. My phone lit up with an incoming FaceTime call from Caleb. Amanda just had the twins like less than two days ago and I have seen them yet so I couldn't help but smile as I answered he call.