twenty-five

Omg are we really at chapter 25? Jeez... I need to get a move on w/ the plot😂 jk I got it all figured out.

The next morning, Tobias and I got up around 8:15 to take showers and get on the road. After my shower, I threw on a bra, underwear, shorts, a white crop top knotted at the front, and my gold watch. I then put my not washed hair into a messy bun.

It was a little more than an hour until Tobias and I got in the car and started driving.

My phone is currently at 12% and on low power mode because I didn't take out a charger last night to charge it, and I'm too lazy right now.

We're about halfway through the five and half hour drive, and we're going to switch seats so I'm driving in a few minutes after we stop for lunch.

After we stop and switch, Tobias and I continue to jam out to the remaining songs on his playlist.

It doesn't take too long to reach Phoenix, Tobias and my home for the next nine months. Tobias turns off his music and gets directions to the apartment complex from Siri.

We park in front of the office and head into get out keys and apartment number. After getting all the stuff and information we need, we get back into the car, with Tobias in the drivers seat. He drives around the complex and parks in the lot closest to our apartment.

We get whatever bags we can out go the car, go inside the building and take the elevator up to the eighth floor. The two of us then look for the number 872, our apartment number. We find it within a couple minutes, and Tobias hands me the keys that he grabs out of his pocket.

I unlock the door and then open it and walk inside with Tobias at my heels.

Tobias sets a few bags down in the living room and I do the same

Tobias sets a few bags down in the living room and I do the same. I grab his hand and we check out the kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.

This place is amazing, the living room is beautiful, the bedroom is beautiful, and the bathroom is beautiful.

"I love it," I tell Tobias as we walk back into the bedroom.

"Me too," he replies and we sit on the foot of the bed.
𐰷  𐰷  𐰷  𐰷  𐰷
Tobias and I are now driving to the grocery store to get food, bathroom stuff, laundry detergent, and cleaning supplies. We couldn't find anything when we did a full on look throughout the apartment, so now we have to buy it all.

We reach Walmart within ten minutes and Tobias finds a parking spot in the mostly filled lot. We get out of the car and walk towards the store, grabbing a cart when we get inside.

We wheel through the grocery store, Tobias driving the cart, and me walking to the side and grabbing the food and stuff off the shelves.

It takes a little over an hour and a half to put all the food in the cart, go through the line and buy it, drive back to the apartment, and then bring all the food upstairs into the apartment. That took like four trips for the both of us to get all the food.

After I put all the food into the pantry and fridge, I plop onto the couch next to Tobias and he puts his arm around me as I rest my head on his shoulder. My eyes get droopy and Tobias kisses my forehead just as I start to fall asleep.
𐰷  𐰷  𐰷  𐰷  𐰷
A few weeks later, everyone is back on campus, and it's a Saturday, which means a football game.

Tobias had to leave early for his team bonding/warmup, even though the game doesn't start until 2:30.

He also took the car, which means I have to get a ride, from Kim, who's probably not very happy about me not living in the dorms again this year.

I get out of bed after I finally get off Pinterest, and I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

Afterwards, I dry off, put on underwear, a bra, a PINK ASU slouchy maroon long sleeve shirt and pull the sleeves up to my elbows, I also put on shorts and my white high top converse. I blow dry my hair and then curl it, putting on an ASU hat as well.

I then do my makeup, taking my hat off and then putting on foundation, concealer, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and red Lime Crime matte liquid lipstick, which is my absolute favorite stuff ever. I put my hat back on and walk into the living room to wait for Kim to get here.

She texts me within a few minutes, and I grab my purse and keys and head out the door, locking it behind me and then riding the elevator to the ground floor.

I get into Kim's car and give her a hug.

"You know I'm mad at you for not living in the dorms with me right?" and that's the first thing that comes out of her mouth.

"Yeah, I do," I reply while buckling my seatbelt.

And then we talk as she drives to the stadium. She parks as close as she can to the stadium, and then we get out and start looking for Ashley and Sean. Sean parents own a tailgating space, no, I think they own two, one for themselves, and one for Sean. Sean's parents are ASU alumni, and he's been living here in Tempe for his entire life.

We find them, and both run up to them and everyone else and give hugs. Kim and I then climb onto the bed of the truck to get into the cooler to get beer.

An hour later, I'm playing spikeball while simultaneously trying not to spill my (maybe) third beer.

I literally suck at this game when I'm sober, but I'm somewhat good when I'm somewhat drunk.

Jordyn then takes the beer out of my hand in between the rally and I pout.

"You do not need to finish this," she says.

"But what if I want to."

"Tris, you're already halfway drunk and it's not even two yet.

"It's five o'clock somewhere," I retort.

"Sure, but not here. I'm sure Four won't be too happy to have to take care of you tonight or tomorrow morning."

"Whatever, I have a headache anyway. Want to take over?"

"Yeah," she says as she takes my spot in the game. I walk over to the truck and sit on the edge of the bed next to Ashley.

"Drunk yet?" she asks.

"Not quite, but I'm getting there," I reply.

"Good luck with that," she says as she takes a sip from her Coca-Cola. She's never really been much of a drinker.

"Thanks."
✄  ✄  ✄  ✄  ✄
A/N: hi guys... I AM SO SUPER SUPER SORRY!!!! Its been over a month, but I just wasn't motivated to write, I'm sorry. It was kinda funny though, either today or yesterday, I can't remember, someone commented something like, "is this story over?" And I was laughing but I also felt super bad and I was like, "omg I need to get this thing up," so here it is, sry for the wait🤗
Luv ya😘💕
-ꓮɴɴɑ🏐💋❤️️🐍🤗👋🏼💯🌴🍀🍁🌻🎃