1.

Troye.

"Mum?" I sob vociferously into the phone I hold to my ear, more tears falling down my already tear-streaked face. My eyelashes are damp, and I'm sure my eyes are red and puffy.
"Tokkie? What's wrong?" My mum sounds concerned as to why I'm calling her so late at night, nonetheless crying at the same time.
"I fucked up mum. I truly did. I can't eat anything I'm so sad. I've been crying all day and night trying to be happy but I just can't." She stays silent for a second on the other side of the line, I'm sure baffled at my break down.
"Tokkie, you told me you were fine just two days ago! What's wrong?"

"Mum I don't want this particular life anymore. I just want to be at home with you, and dad, and Sage, and Steele, and Tyde, and hell I even miss Jagga. I regret leaving you guys so so much." My voice cracks at the last part and I take a deep breath to stop crying but I remain silently crying alone into the phone.
"Troye Sivan Mellet!" Her voice is shrill as she yells my full name, "Your family will always be there but this career won't! You need to stay in L.A. and live your dream. Don't you worry about us." I gulp and let in an intake of breath.
"I just- I miss you guys. I'm so lonely here. I don't have any friends."

"Then get out there and make some! Troye, you are the strongest person I know. You can get through this. Soon before you know it, you'll be back with us and your EP will be done!" My mum's right. I chose to live this life and I chose to leave everything behind. There's so much riding on me now, with my label and managers pushing me to finish up this EP and get it out by August and I can't afford to just throw everything away. There's songs to be written and sang, stories to tell, people to meet. Coffee to drink, love to find. Why am I running from all if it?

I say goodbye to my mom on the phone and promise to call her the next day to let her know how I
still feel. Once I've hung up once and for all, I walk into the bathroom of my hotel room and look in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and red, my cheeks patterned with streaks from tears going down both sides. The brown curls of my hair look even more disheveled than usual.
"God. I look awful." I mumble the words to myself and walk back out to grab some clothes from my suitcase. I grab underwear, a Tumblr t-shirt, and a pair of ripped jeans that I'll put on once I get out of the shower. The hot steam from the shower will hopefully help clear my mind and give me time to calm down. Plus, it's not like I have anything else better to do.

Quickly, I start up the shower and stand outside the curtain to wait for the water to get to a comfortable temperature, testing the water every so often with my hand. Once the hot water is running down my back, I begin to sing one of the tunes that I'll be hearing live tonight.
"...jump into the heat spinning on our feet, in a technicolor beat you and me..."
Silently I pray that they will accept my Australian drivers license and passport since I don't have an American one for obvious reasons. Perhaps if I pull out some Australian charm I may be able to get a drink or two from some guy or maybe even out of the bartenders. This trick has worked in the past on many occasions.

Once I'm out of the shower, I dry my hair with a blow dryer so I can quiff it up and I get dressed for the concert. When I look like I didn't just cry for almost an hour straight, I walk outside into the warm Los Angeles air and begin to walk to the venue just a few blocks over. Los Angeles is warm almost year round, and even though this is January I can still go to the beach and just walk everywhere. A line is outside the venue with people waiting to go inside. When I approach the door, two guys stand outside checking drivers license to make sure you're 18 to get in. I pull mine out of my pocket and hand it to the man closest to me when it's my turn.

"You're 18?" He asks questioningly and I nod my head. He looks back down at my license and laughs.
"And you're from Australia?" A chuckle escapes his lips and I scoff at his comment.
"Can't you hear the accent?" I sound sassy and he hands my ID back to me, glaring coldly.
"Go ahead." He allows me to pass into the venue and to the back where Oh Wonder will be playing. Since I want to be able to see for most of the night, I walk off to the side and stand on the railing along the ramp for wheelchairs. It provides me with a two foot height difference over everyone else. The glow of the stage is blue as music blares from the speakers with music before Oh Wonder comes on.

I begin to feel awkward, seeing that everybody around me is either here with someone or drinking. But here I am alone, with no one to buy me alcohol since I'm underage. Perhaps I do need some alcohol to make myself feel less lonely. To get the alcohol at the bar, I'll probably just have to hit on her. Or him. You never know.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Hey guys this is my first fic I have ever written so I am sorry in advance if it's awful. It's mainly fluff since I don't want to write smut or anything like that. Some things may be incorrect or false but that is for the story's sake.

I hope you guys enjoy for him!
Xx,
Madi