30.

Connor.

"Tro are you sure we wanna get them?" Troye glances over at me as we stand at the convenience store counter.
"It's always good to try new things, Con. Plus we'll be total badasses with them." I laugh. He's right. I might as well try one since I'm being given the opportunity to do so.

I cast him a small smile before turning to the clerk.
"Can I get two E-Cigs please?" I ask with Troye standing next to me close.
"IDs please." The man mumbles and we show him our drivers licenses. He grabs two of the cigarettes from behind him.
"Is berry okay?" We nod and I put money down on the counter to pay. He gives us the receipt and change and we walk out into the air.

"Let's wait till we get to the hotel." We walk back across the street holding hands to the hotel. I stuff the cigarettes into my coat pocket as we walk inside and past the front desk. Once we're in the elevator we giggle at what we're about to do but still decide to go through with it.

We step inside of the hotel room and close the door softly. Troye reaches into my coat pocket but I stop before he can grab them.
"Come on Con hand 'em over." He says jokingly but I shake my head.
"Kiss me and I'll hand them over." Troye presses his lips on mine for a split second.
"Come on that's all I get?" I beg and he kisses me again, more prolonged this time.

He snakes his hand into my pocket and grabs the E-Cig as he still keeps his lips on mine. Once he separates ourselves, he sticks it into his mouth without turning it on. I grab mine and do the same. Once it's in my mouth, I take it out again and turn it on. Troye does the same. I sit down on the bed across from Troye and we begin to smoke.

"Let's do this boy." He says and sticks the cigarette in his mouth. I put mine in and breath in. The tip illuminates and when I remove it out of my mouth, I breath out.
"This is weird." I say and Troye takes another puff of it.

"I don't know if I like it. It's definitely weird." He agrees and breathes out.
"It feels kind of wrong." I sulk and he lifts my chin with his fingers. "But it also feels kind of right." He kisses me and now I taste cherry from the cigarette in his mouth.

I pull away from him and put the cigarette back in my mouth. I grab his hand and lead him out on to the balcony of our room. We're on the very top floor which in this case is the fifteenth floor. We have a view of Sydney in the distance and the lights of the buildings and the bridge. We both continue smoking our cigarettes on the balcony for another few minutes until I turn it off. Troye does the same and puts his in his back pocket. He steps away from the balcony and walks to the corner of it pointing west. He stands and stares and it clicks on my brain. It's the direction of Perth.

"I'm home." He whispers under his breath and I walk up to him from behind. I snake my arms around his thin torso and look out at the direction he's looking towards.
"Just one more day Tro. You'll be home in Perth." I assure him.
"You said that a home can be anywhere, Con. Whenever I'm with you that's what I call home."

I smile and I bury my head further into his back. He turns to face me now but he remains standing in the corner and my arms remain wrapped around his waist tightly.    "My family is excited to meet you in person. Like a shit ton."
"Really? Why?" I laugh at my answer.
"Con they're gonna love you. You opened up your house to me in LA and you take care of me everyday. Why wouldn't they love you?"

"Tro we just smoked E-Cigarettes in a hotel room cause we were bored. Why would they love me?" I ask jokingly but he looks at me in the eyes.
"Do you know why I smoked that Con? Why we both did?"
"Why?" He stands there for a second before he turns his body to face me. He grabs my face in his hands like he's about to kiss me.
"We were just trying to be cool."

At that note, Troye and I walk back inside of the room and lay down on the bed on top of the covers. I roll over towards him until I'm practically laying on top of his body. I kiss his neck, causing him to whine at me to stop.

"Con stop..." He says again to me. I move the kiss down to his collarbone and bite roughly, hoping to leave a mark. Payback is a bitch, Troye. I kiss his neck again and he moves his head to that side of his neck to try to stop me. I instead move my lips to his and continue to kiss him.

He kisses me back now, obviously enjoying this. I move over a tad bit more until I'm fully on top of him, straddling my legs over his body. He grabs my back and before I know it, my back is on the mattress. I break the kiss off in shock and look up at Troye on top of me.

"See Con I'm the one that tops in this."

I shake my head and sit down next to him after he gets off of me.
"God we're gonna smell like cherry cigarette smoke." I mumble and Troye looks up.
"But I got that cigarette smoke and Saint Laurent coat but..." Troye sings to me and smiles, "Nothing is feeling right."

He lunges for a pad of paper and writes down what he just said.
"What's the song gonna be called?" I ask him excitedly and he brings the pad back to the bed and sits across from me cross legged.
"Cool."

He looks deep in thought.
"I dream but I choke, I love and I don't yeah." I smile at his next line and he writes it down, his hair falling into his face.
"I was just trying to be cool. I was just trying to be like you." He bites his lip and awaits my response.

"It's perfect!" I yell out and he smiles. Troye closes the notebook and replaces it onto the bedside table. He flops down next to me on the bed and casts a smile up at me. I move over towards him and I feel his thin arms and legs wrap around my body.

Not knowing what to begin to talk about, I look down at him with a smile. I think of something to talk about and ask him a question completely jokingly, and he begins to laugh hard.

"So you think you're a top?"

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\]//\\//\\
So I almost won Panic! At the Disco tickets on the radio but we were caller #7 and they needed #9. I cry.
    Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as always! Make sure to vote and comment!
                 Xx,
                   Madi