one year of for him.

on december 3rd, 2015 i posted the first chapters of this story on a complete whim while i sat on my aunts couch. i don't remember completely, but i think we were watching a hockey game and her dog was on lap and i was listening to the wild ep. blue neighbourhood was coming out in a few hours and i intended on staying up all night until it was available on my itunes. instead i fell asleep at 11:45 and woke up the next morning to find the album nowhere to be found in my library because my preorder didn't go through. so you're welcome troye, i bought blue neighbourhood twice on itunes.

after i got out of school the next day, i checked my wattpad and had 50 reads and damn i thought that was a ton!! i walked in my house and found a cd copy of blue neighbourhood from target and i blasted swimming pools all day. i posted another few chapters of for him over the weekend and hit 100 reads. (little did i know that would seem like nothing in another month lmao)

but now on december 3rd, 2016 im sitting on my own couch listening to blue neighbourhood. this story has 53 chapters and 90,500 reads. it still awes me everyday to see all the comments and votes and notifications i get from people still enjoying this story i loved to tell. all of your comments have gotten me through so many hardships this past year and im so grateful for every single one of you. ive met some great people because of writing (*cough* @llamasivan ) and i wouldn't change a thing at all.

this ship may be dead, but ill never delete this story nor change it from tronnor. it just wouldn't feel the same. from -lushhealy to frantamelon (if you remember frantamelon you're a real mvp), things change but this story never will. my love for all of you will never change either,,and my love of writing won't as well. you guys haven't seen the best of what is yet to come ~soon~ (aka like this week!!)

so yeah. thank you all so much. i love you guys.

xo,
madi aka -lushhealy

oh and one last thing:: #GETFORHIMTO100K