27.

Connor.

"Merry Christmas babe." I whisper into Troye's ear as we stand in my bedroom.
"Merry Christmas to you too. Only I'm Jewish." He mumbles to me and Troye kisses my forehead. I kiss his lips more prolonged after he lowers his hands so they're holding my hips tightly. Troye squeezes them and pull me into his hips. He slips his tongue into my mouth, causing a quick gasp to escape my mouth.

The door opens and we part from each other quickly.
"Grandma and Grandpa just got here," Nicola tells us and she then looks at our standing position, "Were you two making out?" She asks and we blush.
"I'll take that as a yes." She walks back out of the room and we walk out after her.

"Connor!" My grandma yells out when she sees me and she hugs me tightly. When she lets go of me, I step back and grabs Troye's hand.
"Troye, this is Grandma and Grandpa Franta. This is my boyfriend Troye." I say confidently and she approaches Troye,"It's a pleasure to meet you Troye."
"It's nice to meet you too."

I greet my grandpa and I sit down in a chair with Troye. I'm nearly sitting on his lap but I'm at an angle so my legs are bent on top of his.
"How long have you two boys been dating?" My grandma asks and I look at Troye. It's the same questions every time.
"Almost a year. We started dating in February of this past year."

We run through the normal questions. How old are you? Where are you from? What do you do for a job? He answers most since they're trying to get to know him. I join in on multiple questions, trying to make him feel a lot more relaxed about all of this.

After playing 20 questions, I adjust my position so I'm laying against Troye's chest. He wraps an arm around my small frame and kisses my forehead as everyone talks. I look up with a small glance at his face and he smiles.

"Well what do you guys say we open up some presents?" My mom says and sees us. She smiles happily and walks to the Christmas tree. One by one she pulls out presents and distributes them to all of us, including Troye.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything." Troye sits up and says to my mom.
"Well you're having your first Franta Christmas of course we had to!" Troye looks at me and bites his lip,
"I've never celebrated Christmas before." He mumbles to me and I remember then that he is Jewish.

"Guys this isn't just Troye's first Franta Christmas! This is his first Christmas ever!" Connor yells out and everyone looks over puzzled.
"I'm Jewish." He says louder now and they laugh.
"Well then Troye, I hope you don't mine celebrating Christmas with us."

He smiles and laughs at the comment, "I wouldn't mind one bit to have my first Christmas with you guys!"
At that note, we begin to open presents. Troye and I get handed a small box.
"This is from all of us. We all chipped in for a joint present for you both." My mom says and Troye takes the wrap off. He removes the top off the box that's sitting in our laps.

"Holy shit!" I yell out and pull out two tickets for Lollapalooza 2015 in Chicago.
"Thank you guys so much!" Troye says to them and we both stand up to hug them thank you. After doing so, we walk into my room where we're staying and grab our gifts.

Troye walks out and hands a container to my parents on the couch and a box to my siblings. He hands another box similar to the one for my parents to my grandparents.
"These are from me and Connor." Troye says as he sits down in the chair with me again.

They open their presents and the adults smile as they remove the bottles of Tanqueray from their boxes. The siblings sit on the floor and remove candy and food from their box.
"Musk Sticks, Caramello Koala, Sherbies, Fantales. Australian?"
Troye nods at it, "There's a common theme if you can't tell."

"Thank you boys." Everyone thanks us and hugs us before we sit back down. We talk excitedly and loudly until Connor's parents stand up. They walk into the kitchen and walk back out with nine glasses. Connor's mom sets them down on the table and fills all nine of them with Tanqueray, dispersing them to us.

"But Tro you're underage!" I say to him and he holds his glass.
"But Connie I'm from Australia and I can drink there." Troye tells me and I smile. I look over at Brandon.
"Hey there Brandon! You're only 20!" My dad yells out and Brandon looks at him sad, "Just this once, B."

We all stand up so we can cheers and my mom says a toast.
"Welcome to the crazy Franta family Troye."
We clink our glasses together and take a sip of our drinks.
"Thank you for accepting me into your crazy family." Troye says gratefully and we sit back down in the chair.

I lean against Troye's body like I did before and bury my head into his warm chest as we sit around and share stories. Troye talks with my family like he's known them for years and shares his coming out story with them. As he shares the story of how we met, my vision becomes blurry and I feel myself start to drift away and off to sleep.

Troye.

"Connor?"

There's no response when I call his name and I smile, facing his family again.
"He's asleep." I wrap my arm around his body and smile at his family. Connor remains against my side as we dwindle down and begin to head off to bed. It's just me and Connor's parents left.

"You guys are adorable you know that right?" Cheryl asks me and I smile at his curled up body.
"Thank you." I tell them and they look at me confused.
"For what?"
"For raising a lovely son like Connor." They smile and look at his sleeping stature.

"No, thank you Troye. He's so happy with you and we haven't seen him like that for what seems like forever." Cheryl tells us both and I'm now the one confused.
"What do you mean?"
Peter clears his throat, "Late last year he became depressed. He had to take antidepressants for three months and do you know when he stopped taking them?" I shake my head, "When he met you. You saved my son Troye. Thank you."

I smile at the couple and back down at Connor. My kitten. My lover.
"I didn't just save him. He saved me. I never knew I meant that much to him." I mumble to them and Cheryl smiles.
"He talks about you all the time." I look back up at them and take a deep breath.

"I'm in love with your son." I tell them and they smile.
"We know. We can tell. He loves you too, it's obvious." Cheryl says and Peter nods.
"You're a great young man Troye. I feel at ease knowing my son is dating a boy like you."
"Thank you sir." I tell him and I kiss the top of Connor's head.

"Well we might head off to bed." Peter says and I nod.
"Yeah I think we will too. Even though Connie already has it seems."
"Do you need help getting him to your room?" I shake my head.

"Don't wake him." I say and instead place an arm on the back of his knees and one on he's back, carrying him bridal style to our room. His head leans against my chest. When I reach the room I set him down on the bed and go back to close the door.

"Babe?"
He stirs in his sleep and I sit down on the bed next to him.
"It's me Con. Just get ready for bed." He does as I said and lays down again. I crawl in next to him and he cuddles next to me like he normally does. His heartbeat slows down again as he falls asleep and I feel myself start to drift away slowly as well, with Connor's body wrapped in mine and a warm feeling in my heart.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Yay 3 1/2 day weekend for me! That means most likely another update or two by Tuesday... ;)
Xx,
Madi

ALSO: OMFG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 2K IM SCREAMING!