Epilogue

Connor.

I run my finger over the place where the fourth finger of my left hand meets my palm. It's bare.
"It's almost time." Nicola walks up to me and faces me. She has a navy blue dress on and high heels. A necklace is wrapped on her neck and her hair is in a long braid. She looks stunning.

"You're gonna be fine, Con. Don't you worry." She hugs me tightly, throwing her arms around my neck.
"I'm just so nervous. What if we mess up?" My voice shakes as I say those words.
"It's gonna be okay." She smiles warmly as Dustin, Brandon, and my parents walk up to me.

"You look amazing, Con," My mom gushes and she hugs me, "I'm so proud of you sweetie. So, so proud."
I exchange words with both my brothers and my dad, both wishing me good luck and telling me they love me.

"Ready Con?" My mom asks me and walks towards where I stand. I nod eagerly and everybody gets lined up. I walk out first and all eyes fall on me. As I walk, I see familiar faces of friends and family. They all are smiling, some crying, some not.

Dustin and his wife walk out arm and arm. Then Steele and his wife, followed by Nicola and Brandon and Sage and Tyde.
My mom and dad walk out, walking proudly with tears in their eyes behind Shaun and Laurelle who have already begun to cry. My heart pounds like a drum in my chest as I await to see the next person walk out. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

And then I see him.

He has a black suit on and a dark, navy blue tie. When he first appears, he has a nervous grin on his face and he looks at his shoes but he soon looks up and sees me. His hair is a nice kind of curly, his eyes as blue as the ocean. A glow is exuding from his face and there's a twinkle is in his eye. He looks so happy. Once he reaches me, everybody sits down as the officiant clear their throat.

"Good afternoon," The officiant begins to say dramatically and Troye and I smile, "We are gathered here today to witness an event a long time coming- the marriage of these two gentlemen. I understand the both of you have written your own vows?"

We nod and I reach into my coat pocket to take out my paper. Once it's out, my hands shake just a tad bit.
"Troye Sivan Mellet, you are my one and only love. From the moment I met you, I knew that I loved you and I knew you were gonna mess up my life whether it be for worse or for better. Without a doubt this is better, far better than I ever would dreamed.

I promise to not eat all of your Nutella and avocados unless you let me. I promise to travel the world with you. I promise to listen to your music I love so much and not mind your singing in the shower. I promise to not sleep until 11 everyday, unless you are laying with me. I promise to be there for you when times get tough or when you need somebody to lean on, and most of all, I promise to love you until the end of time. I love you so much Troye."

I finish my vows and he opens up his folded sheet of paper. Tears are already in his eyes after hearing my vows.
"Connor Joel Franta, when I met you at that coffee shop and kissed you at that Oh Wonder concert, I already had fallen. Deep. You're one of my favorite people in this entire world and I'm so honored and blessed to marry the man of my dreams.

I promise to cherish our love and always love you. I promise to not eat too much Nutella and make you coffee every morning. I promise to cuddle you when it's cold and love you even when it gets hard. I promise to love you forever and to love you more than I love Nutella. Almost," Everybody laughs at his comment and I giggle at it, still at awe of what is happening, "I love you so much, Con and I always will. Forever and always."

The officiant looks down at his notes and bends down to grab the rings from the ring bearer. He hands one to both of us and I slip it slowly onto Troye's left ring finger. He grabs my hand and slides it on slowly, glancing up at me halfway and smiling widely.

"Do you, Troye Sivan Mellet take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Tyler asks him and Troye blinks back tears. He squeezes my hands tighter for an instance and chokes out the words.

"I do."

"And do you, Connor Joel Franta take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." Tears fall down my cheeks and I smile widely at my beautiful Troye.

"By the power invested in me and the state of California, I now pronounce you man and husband. You may now kiss." Troye leans in and kisses me softly as everyone claps and stands up. We link our hands together and lift them up above our heads proudly as we walk up the aisle happier than we both have ever been in our entire life.

Once we're behind the closed doors, we reconnect and kiss yet again, this time even more passionate than before. My man. My husband.
"Hello Mr. Franta-Mellet." I kiss Troye's forehead softly.
"Hello my love. Or shall I say my husband." He says back to me and he links our hands.

I run my thumb over the place where the fourth finger of my left hand meets my palm. A silver band fills the once empty spot. It has a small engraving on it, hard to read but we know it's there. He grabs my hand in his and runs his finger over the engraving. For me. I reach down and grab his left hand and feel for the engravement on his ring. When I reach it, I smile and kiss his knuckles warmly.

For him.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Surprise! There's an epilogue! For real now, this is the last chapter. So for the last time, I love you guys and thank you for reading for him.
                        Xx,
                          Madi