31.

Troye.

After a five hour flight from Sydney to Perth, I'm finally home, which also means I'm getting recognized. As soon as Connor and I step off the flight, fans of mine ask me for pictures. Since they know who Connor is now, the ask for his picture too and Con always responds that he will graciously.

Once we've finally found our bags at the baggage claim and walked outside, my best friends Kayla and Kerri leaning against Kayla's car waiting for us.
"TROYE!" Kayla yells and runs towards me. She jumps into my arms and hugs me tightly.
"KAYLA!" I yell back and set her back down on the ground. Kerri jumps into my arms as well and I hug them tightly.

They let go of me and move onto Connor.
"Hi Connor it's nice to meet you in person finally." She hugs him tightly but for not as long as she did for me. I decided to have them pick me up since my family thinks we're in Sydney and won't be home until tomorrow.

We put our suitcases into the trunk of the car and Connor and I hop into the back while they take the front.
"How have you guys been?" Kerri asks us.
"Fantastic. A little jet lagged now though."
"A little? I feel like I just got run over by a truck." Connor groans and leans his head on my shoulder as a pillow.

"Does your family even know you guys home?" Kay asks and I shake my head.
"They think we're gonna be home tomorrow. Surprise."
"We should Snapchat and see if they see it in time." Connor chimes in and Kayla takes out her phone. I lean against his body and they take a picture. Sleepy boys.

After a half hour drive, they drop us off at my house and we hug them and thank them for the ride. We grab our bags and pull them quietly up to the front door. I leave them sitting alongside it and we sneak around back. Since I have my house key still with me, I unlock the back door and sneak inside. Connor runs ahead of me, ducking behind walls and furniture to stay hidden.

Once we get to the staircase we creep upstairs. I walk directly to my parent's room and knock on the door.
"Sage is that you? Come in." My mum says and I open the door. She's sitting on the bed reading a book and looks up from it.
"Tokkie! Connor! When did you get here?" She jumps up from the bed and runs to greet us. I hug my mum tightly since I haven't seen her in three months. She motions for Connor to join in and he does.
"We got here like an hour ago. Kayla and Kerri drive us here." Troye says right as the door opens again.

"Mum! Kayla just snapped a picture of Troye and Con-" She sees us standing there, squeals loudly, and runs to hug me. After hugging me for a long time, she abandons me and hugs Connor. My dad and Tyde have both come to see the ruckus and they greet Connor.

After Steele arrives home, we walk downstairs again and grab our bags from the porch. We wheel them into my bedroom and walk outside to the living room where everyone is sitting and waiting for us.

"Are you guys jet lagged or do you guys want to get food or what do you want to do?" My mum asks and I look over at Connor he smiles as we sit down on my couch and I wrap my arm around him.
"We slept all day yesterday between our flights and all of the flight today. Do you wanna get some food, Con?"
He nods his head. "That sounds good."

We discuss where we should go and we decide to go to our favorite restaurant in Perth. Connor and I change our clothes so we aren't wearing the same clothes we just wore for ten hours straight. The seven of us pile into a car, with Connor and I in the very back row. My dad drives.

The entire car's atmosphere is joyful since my family hasn't been together for nearly four months. It's only been me and Connor in LA. I think back to the conversation Connor and I had on Santa Monica Pier our first date. How he said home can be anywhere as long as you have someone there with you. Connor has been my family in LA. Now here in my home, my entire family is together.

"Were you guys in Sydney yesterday?" Tyde asks us and we nod.
"We got in yesterday, slept in Sydney and then got in this afternoon here." I answer and leave the part with the E-Cigarettes out. They would freak out if we told them.

We park a few blocks away from the restaurant since there isn't much parking near it. Everybody piles out of the car and I grab Connor's hand by instinct. We all start to walk down the blocks with Connor and I walking behind my parents. Sage, Steele, and Tyde walk behind us. I hear the snap of pictures being taken by Sage and Tyde for their snapchat most likely.

We walk inside the restaurant and get seated quickly at a big booth. They put Connor and I in the middle of it. When we get handed our menus, Connor and I open directly to the sushi page.
"Ooh babe they have California rolls." I say and point at them on Connor's menu.
"We should pick two kinds and share them." He suggests and we begin to talk about which kinds.
"They have avocado ones holy shit." I exclaim and Connor looks over.
"I'll get the mango Sriracha ones if you'll get those." Connor says and I nod. 

"You guys are too cute." Sage gushes at us. Everybody laughs including Con and I.
"You're giving mum and dad a run for their money." Tyde chimes in and my mum and dad glare at him jokingly.
The waiter brings us all our drinks, ending the fake argument as he sets down cocktails for us and my parents and soda for Sage and Tyde since they aren't old enough to drink.

My mum lifts up her glass in a toast. We all lift our glasses after.
"To family and all of us being here together. Welcome home Troye and Connor." She finishes and I look over at Connor. He's gleaming that she called him family. We take a sip of our drinks and when we set them back down, Connor grabs my hand in his and squeezes it.

He traces his finger over my palm and spells out something.
I love you.
I quickly switch our position so I can write back to him like he did for me.
I love you too.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Ahhh you guys don't understand how excited I am for the next few months I get to see Troyeboi, I'm going to California, and I have a big announcement coming up in February! Watch out!👀
                   Xx,
                     Madi