20.

Troye.

I roll over in bed and look at Connor in my arms. He's curled up tightly and I smile at the sight. He's so adorable when he's asleep. He looks like he's in pure contentment, as I am too. It would be hard to not be happy when I'm with him. He's like my own little ball of sunshine.

"Good morning sleepyhead." A voice says and I look down at him. He groans and buries his head further into my chest.
"Hey now, I've been awake longer than you." I tell him and he smiles.
"Yeah right." He snuggles into my body and the crook of my neck, wrapping his arm around my torso. "Can you make me coffee babe?" He asks me quietly and I look down at him confused.

"I thought we were cuddling though." I say with a sad voice and I make sad, puppy dog eyes. He smiles and I groan. He shuts up after that and we lay exactly how we are now until he adjusts himself so he's laying practically on top of me. I open my eyes to see his bright green eyes staring at me.

"Connor what are you doing?" I ask him and he smiles his crooked yet perfect smile. I look at him happy and kiss him. He lifts his head so it is hovering above me after the kiss to, in a way, tease me. I close the gap between us and kiss him harder than before and he does the same. He slowly deepens the kiss until he's in complete control of me.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

On the bedside table next to us, my phone rings but I ignore it to keep kissing Connor. He runs his hands up my chest and I continue to kiss him. My phone rings again and Connor pulls away from my lips. I reluctantly reach over and answer the phone, still trying to catch my breath I just lost.

"Troye?" An Australian voice asks me and I rub my eyes.
"Emma?" I ask her and try to hide my gasps for breath.
"Are you okay?" She asks me with a concerned tone to her words. I take a breath, "Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well you're gasping for air like you just ran a marathon. Wait. Are you at Connor's?" She asks and sounds scared now.
"No he's at my place laying next to me in bed." As soon as I say the words, I regret them. She's going to automatically assume something.

"Oh my god were you guys getting it on? I didn't mean to interrupt you guys I'm so sorry, I'll call you back later-"
"Emma it's fine we weren't fucking." I say into the phone and Connor bursts out into wild laughter. I'm sure that through the phone, Emma can hear it and she's probably either mortified or dying of laughter.

"Okay well I'll leave you two to...whatever you were doing." She says and ends the call quickly. I drop my phone onto the bed and turn back to Connor, who's laughter has died down. He now smiles at me and I roll towards him on the queen bed.

"Coffee and smashed avo on toast time?" I ask him quietly and he smiles and nods like a five year old would about going to the park. I sit up in bed and slowly get out of the bed, Connor doing the same. Once I'm out of bed, I walk to my closet and pull out a jumper to wear with my sweatpants I already wear. Connor walks to my closet like it's his own and pulls a jumper for himself out. We pull them over our heads and walk out of my room.

We walk into the kitchen and I open my fridge. Connor ducks underneath my arm and grabs the eggs and milk. After I grab the avocados, I go into the pantry to grab bread to toast. I work in one corner smashing the avocado while Connor works on scrambling eggs.

I stand by the counter smashing avo and I hear Connor open up a drawer. He pulls out a spatula and walks past me with it. Something hits my butt and I look behind me at him.
"Did you really just smack my butt with a spatula?" I ask him and he grins. With a wink, he goes back to scrambling eggs and I finish smashing the avo until it's all ready.

I pop toast into the toaster as Connor finishes the eggs and pulls out two plates from my cabinet. While its in my toaster, I take out my phone and snapchat him. He looks over at me and smiles.
"What're you doing?" I laugh again at him and he turns off the stove.

My man can cook now😉, I caption it and add it to my story. The toast pops out of the toaster and I put it on the two plates as Connor shovels the scrambled eggs onto them both. I plop avo onto the toast and hand Connor his plate. We walk to the table and set down, me on the side and Connor at the head of the table to my left.

"I'll let you take your picture." I say and sit down. He takes my hand in his for the picture and rests it on the table. He takes a picture of it and closes his phone.
"Shit I forgot the coffee." I stand up and grab the two coffees from the counter. I hand one to Connor and he smiles.
"Thanks babe." He takes a sip and we both take a bite of our eggs and try our toast.
"God damn this is fantastic. Somebody needs to husband both of us." I joke and he smiles at me.

"Koala when are you going back to Australia again?" He asks me and I take a sip of my coffee.
"I don't know but I do know something." I tell him with a smirk.
"What?"
"The next time I go, you're coming with me." I tell him and he looks at me wide eyed.

"Wait ar-are you serious?" He stutters out and I nod.
"Oh my god! I would totally go!" He squeals out at me and hugs me tightly.
"We're going to Australia babe." I say into his ear as we hug and I feel him smile against my shoulder.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
CONNOR WON A FUCKING PCA AND YOUTH JUST GOT PLAYED ON THE RADIO GOTTA ZAYN IM OUTTA HERE.
               xx,
                 Madi

PS: big things happening next chapter. i'm sorry.