36.

Connor.

I nuzzle my head further into Troye's chest and press my lips to his neck. He stirs in his sleep and adjusts himself so he's facing me instead. Troye places a kiss on my forehead and I smile at him.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbles and smiles at me.
"Good morning my love." I tell him and he pulls me into his chest. He runs his hands up and down my bare back, using just his fingertips. I smile at him, enjoying the feeling of him doing so.

"Wild night last night huh?" I smile and nod, kissing his collarbone now. Troye moves his head over to where I am so he can look down at me. A smile is on his face as he kisses me on my lips and grabs my waist tighter. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he gasps after I do so, lowering his hand just slightly.

"I have to be at the studio in an hour." Troye says against my lips and I wrap my arms even tighter around his torso.
"Nooo. Stay here with me and cuddle all day." I whine and pout at Troye and he casts a small smile.
"I wish I could but I just can't. I have to go to the studio."

I roll over so my naked body is laying on top of Troye's and I'm looking down in his eyes.
"Do you just want to go to the studio with me today?" He asks me and I smile.
"Really? I can go with you?" I ask him hesitantly and he nods from underneath me.

"All we're doing is recording one of the songs today. The audio for the most part is composed. You can just sit outside the booth and listen. Emma, Allie, Bram, Brett, and Emile will all be there too." My face lights up and I get off of Troye's body.
"Well let's go then!"

***

Troye is clutching my hand tightly as we walk in the studio where everyone is already sitting.
"I have company with me today." I wave as we come around the corner.
"Connor, this is Allie, Bram, Brett, and Emile. You already know Emma. Guys, this is my boyfriend Connor."

A woman who I presume to be Allie stands up.
"I've heard so much about you Connor!" She hugs me tightly and sits back down on the couch. Bram stands up with Brett and they walk to the soundboard where the mess with a few things before Troye stands up.

"Ready to warm up Troyeboy?" He nods and steps into the booth, slipping his headphones onto his ears. Troye begins to run through scales and warm up his voice as I talk with Emma and Allie. I'm now sitting on the couch where Troye was just a few minutes before.

In the booth, he's gives a thumbs up to the guys as they count.
"Talk Me Down recording one." Brett says and Troye takes a deep breath. They press play on a basic backing track and Troye casts a smile at me before he begins to sing.

"I wanna sleep next to you. But that's all I wanna do right now." Troye drags out the 'all' and makes his voice higher as it goes on, bringing it back down for the next line.
"And I wanna come home to you. But home is just a room full of my safest sounds."

I stare at my boyfriend in the booth. His eyes are closed and his hands are moving as he sings. Emma sits next to me and glances at me as I look at Troye. She smiles and leans over to whisper in my ear.
"The song's about you Connor."

I glance over at her and smile.
"He-He wrote a song about me?" I ask her, in awe of everything.
"Most songs are about you. The one we recorded last week, Ease, is about you too and we have other songs written." I smile and look back at my boyfriend in the booth as he keeps singing.

"Say if you don't mind, I'll walk that line. Stuck on the bridge, between us."
His voice is calming, soothing. It has this hint of raspiness at the ends of words. This voice is the same one that sings for me on sleepless nights and sings in the car to the radio.

"So come over now, and talk me down."
He sings the final line before the audio cuts off. For a few seconds, Troye stands in the booth before he receives a thumbs up from Bram. Troye removes his headphones and hangs them back up before he walks back out.

I stand up when he walks out and Troye walks straight towards me.
"You sounded so good babe." He wraps his arms around my torso and embraces me.
"Thanks Kitten." He kisses my cheek and sits down next to me on the couch.

Bram, Brett, and Emile stand at the sound controls, adjusting them and talking quietly. Troye places his hand on my leg, just above my knee, and leans in towards my body. He's leaning against my side and leans his head on top of my shoulder.

Emma takes a picture of us and Brett turns around.
"Awww you guys are adorable." I adjust my grip on Troye's body and wrap my arm around his shoulders instead. I take out my phone and take a picture of Troye when he isn't looking. He looks up when he hears the camera click and smiles, giving me another opportunity to take a picture of him.

"Are all of the songs for the EP recorded?" Troye asks and Emile turns around. He looks at Emma, expecting her to answer the question.
"No. All except for Bite," She answers the question and looks at Troye, "Why do you want to finish the EP today?"

Brett and Bram both turn around in unison.
"Is it Bite time?" Brett asks and a smile spreads across his face when Troye nods. Troye stands up, using my knee to boost himself up. He walks back into the booth, resuming his position, and slips his headphones on.

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Sing me like a choir. I can be the subject of your dreams. Your sickening desire."
I quickly realize that this is the song Troye sang for me while we were laying in bed a few months ago. Before today, I didn't know it was going to be on the EP but I'm glad it is, because in all honesty, this song turns me on.

"So kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please don't bite."
As soon as Troye finishes the lyric a beat drop comes in. It makes it sound like chaos, but through the chaos I can hear what sounds like the melody of a lullaby. They compliment each other and give it an eerie feel, like there's a subtle hint of innocence in such a sexual song. This song is like a demented sexual lullaby.

After a few re-recordings, Troye steps out of the booth and stands next to Emma by the boys.
"Do you guys wanna hear the songs from today?" Brett asks and all of us nod excitedly. Troye rejoins me on the couch and is now practically sitting on my lap. As I begin to hear the sound of a muffled crowd, I hold Troye in my arms and kiss him lightly on his temple, a smile spreading across his face.

"I wanna sleep next to you. But that's all I wanna do right now..."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Long time no see. The past few days have been torture for me so this update took a little longer than usual. On Thursday I got dumped, on Friday my best friend said he didn't want to be my friend anymore, and on Saturday I got the stomach flu.
I hope your life has been better than mine.
Xx,
Madi