40.

Connor.

"...Young love, west coast. Who cares? Who knows..."

Troye and I stand near the back of the small venue moving with the music. I hold a beer in my hand and every once and a while, Troye will take it from me and take a sip for himself since he can't get his own beer. LANY stands up on the stage singing their song 'Made in Hollywood'.

"...gonna dream about it, talk talk about it. Won't live without it, made in Hollywood..."

The crowd cheers as their final song comes to an end.
"We are LANY and thank you for partying with us tonight Los Angeles!" The lead singer Paul yells out and Troye and I clap as somebody taps both of us on our shoulders.

"Excuse me sir, are you Troye Sivan?" A young woman with blonde hair asks us and Troye nods. She has a backstage pass hanging around a lanyard on her neck.
"Yeah I am. This is my boyfriend Connor."

The woman smiles and sticks out her hand.
"I'm Lauren I work with LANY. They heard you were here and would like to invite you backstage to meet with you after the show." Troye and I look at each other with shocked expressions.
"Yeah! Sure we'd love to!" Lauren smiles and nods again as Troye answers for both of us.

"Follow me." Lauren motions for us to follow her and we do so, holding hands and moving through the crowd. We reach a side door with a guard in front of it who moves out of the way as we approach. Troye and I walk backstage and go into a room where Paul, Les, and Jake are already sitting.

Paul stands up to greet both of us and Troye's grip on my hand tightens. I can tell he's freaking out being in the same room with his idols.
"Hey it's nice to meet you buddy. I'm Paul." Troye drops my hand to give Paul a hug.
"I'm Troye it's wonderful to meet you," He steps back so he's next to me, "This is Connor, my boyfriend."

The next thing I know, Paul from LANY is hugging me as well. Troye and I greet Les and Jake as well. We sit down on the couches all together with Troye's arm around me and the boys sitting on a couch and an ottoman in the middle. The entire thing is so surreal, that I can't stop just looking around the room.

I look back and forth at Troye and at Paul, Les, and Jake still panicking. I'm not only sitting in a room backstage with my favorite band after their gig, but they also just called my boyfriend and I 'buddy'. What has my life become?

"So Troye word on the street says you're releasing music this year? Is that true?" Jake asks and Troye sits up.
"I can neither confirm nor deny but I will say that shit is happening." I look up at Troye and laugh.
"Babe, when you put it like that you're practically confirming it." I joke and Troye rolls his eyes.
"Okay fine yes there's an album coming and a tour."

Paul tenses up and sits up straighter. Jake and Les notice that and do the same, leaning forward in their seats.
"Speaking of tour, that's why we wanted to get the chance to talk to you and ask you something. We were wondering, in the event you were going on tour, if you would like to do a joint show here in LA."

I look at Troye with big eyes and he looks at them with a shocked look.
"Are you serious?" Troye asks in an awe-sounding voice and Paul laughs and nods, "Of course I'll do it! I would love to you guys are the best!" The boys cheer in unison and all high-five each other in celebration.

"I think this calls for a celebratory drink." Les calls out and at that, Jake jumps up. Jake runs to a cooler in the corner of the small room and grabs five beers from it, before running back and handing one to each of us. Troye takes it though deep down he knows he isn't old enough to drink.

Paul stands up and lifts his beer into the air. We lift our cans into the air as well and stand up so we're closer in together. Troye gleams as we do so, without a doubt happy at everything happening.
"To LANY and Troye taking on LA."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
This is a filler chapter I'm sorry. Go check out my new oneshot book and go follow my tumblr!
                       Xx,
                         Madi