5.

Connor.

Hey Tro whatcha doin today?

Troye and I have been texting nonstop since we met at the coffee shop thirteen days ago. We haven't actually seen each other but we have Snapchatted back and forth at night.

I don't know. Wanna come over?

I text him back, and accept his offer to go to his apartment so we can tumblr and Nutella it up. I respond that I'll be over in a half hour and he sends me his address.

Once everything is sorted out, I look down at myself. I haven't showered yet today and I remain in my sweatpants I slept in last night. I get in the shower quickly and wash my hair, just so I can quiff it up easily and so it isn't as greasy. I put on black skinny jeans and my LANY t-shirt I got at their LA show a few months ago.

On my way out the door, I grab my laptop, phone, and charger and stuff them into a backpack. I check his address once more and make sure I'm heading the right direction.

I knock on the door timidly, and Troye opens it, wearing a pair of black pants and a blue jumper. His phone is in his hand but he still manages to hug me tightly before I step inside his apartment.

I take off my converse at the door and set them off to the side. Once I do, I stand up straight and look around his living room.
"Wow. I like it." I say and he begins to give me a tour around his small one-bedroom apartment.

His living room has a gray couch and all black tables. The end tables are black, the coffee table black, and the TV stand black. A TV rests on top of the stand on the other side of the room and the living room leads into the kitchen. The kitchen is plain, white cabinets and dark granite contrasting counter tops.

He shows me the single bedroom and I walk around in it bewildered. A bed is in one corner with blue fairy lights on the headboard. Next to it, there's a set of drawers and a lamp on top of it, along with all of his chargers. Opposite the bed, there's a desk where his laptop and notebooks are resting on top of it. The closet takes up nearly a whole wall, in which I see a ton of jumpers and sweaters inside. He has Polaroids and pictures resting and hanging all over the place, one of which I am caught looking at.

"Is this your family?" I ask him. He walks up next to me to look at it.
"Yeah. That's my mum, dad, and my siblings Tyde, Sage, and Steele. Oh yeah and that's my dog Jagga."
"You guys all look a lot alike. Good genes." I joke and glance over at him. He smiles goofily when I look over at him and he hits me playfully in the arm.

We walk back to the living room with our laptops in hand and sit down right next to each other, so close in fact that our laptop screens bump into each other if either of us move and our legs are touching.

We both open up tumblr and begin to scroll through our dashboards and I realize they are both relatively the same. Oh Wonder stuff, LANY stuff, tumblr text posts and of course, relationship posts.

I look at the post on my screen and I yearn for it. It's of two people cuddling in bed together. I suddenly realize that what I'm yearning for isn't the cuddling. It's the person whom I wish to cuddle with. The person sitting next to me.

"Con what're you thinking about?" Troye asks me once I snap out of my thinking.
"Stuff." I respond with and he laughs his beautiful laugh.
"Well I was thinking about Nutella. You do like Nutella right?"
I laugh. "Of course I do. Every internet kid with a brain has Nutella."

We stand up and walk into his kitchen and he reaches into the cabinet to grab the jar of Nutella. Troye goes through drawers trying to find two spoons and once he does, we sit down at his kitchen table with the jar between us. I unscrew the lid and set it down next to it.

"Hold on!" I yell suddenly and grab my phone from the table. I lift the phone above the jar so you can see the jar and lid, plus our two spoons being held with our hands. I take the picture and set my phone down again.
"Okay. Let's do this." He says and I take a spoonful of delicious Nutella.

"Cheers." I say and clang my spoon against Troye's once we've both gotten a spoonful. We both eat it and take a few other bites until we decide that's enough otherwise we'll have diabetes or a heart attack.

Once the jar is put away, we walk back to the couch and resume our positions, only this time I get out my phone and edit the picture I took just a few minutes ago. He glances over at his phone multiple times and he notices, so I move it so it's closer to Troye and he can see it.

I edit it quickly to match my artsy and hipster theme on Instagram and uploads it. I tag Troye in the picture but he doesn't look at it, figuring he'll just do that later.

After another two hours of random conversations, dance parties, and tumblr scrolling; I have to leave. I grab my laptop and phone and Troye holds them while I slip on his shoes by the door and put them back in my backpack.
"Hey I forgot to tell you. I got invited to a party on Saturday. Do you wanna go with?" I ask him and he responds quickly.
"Of course I'll go! Where is it?" I stand up after both of my shoes are tied.

"It's at my friend Tyler's house. They want to meet you since I posted a pic of us at the coffee shop."
He blushes, knowing that I've talked to my friends about him.
"Yeah I'll totally go."
"Okay cool. I'll pick you up then at 6 Saturday. Will that work?" He nods at my question. 
"Sounds good. I'll see you then."

He hugs me as I walk out the door and once he does my phone vibrates. Tyler.
GURL WHO IS THAT TROYE GUY?!
I respond back saying that he'll meet him soon and he asks me again who he is.
Just a friend. I said back but deep down I realize he isn't. At least I don't want him to be just that.