3.

Troye.

The show begins and the duo opens up with their song 'Technicolor Beat'. With a drink in my hand, I dance carefree knowing that I know nobody in this venue and nobody will judge me. Even though I know I'm too young to consume alcohol in America, it's not like I've never had alcohol before in Australia. All I had to do was hit on the female bartender like I predicted I would have to do.

The guy next to me who also has a drink in his hand, slowly begins to step towards me whether consciously or not. I can't tell if he's here with anybody or not but it doesn't appear so. He glances at me multiple times, each time his eyes darting away when I would look over at him. He's not too bad looking, with green eyes and brown hair and a smile that makes me want to melt.

By the time I'm completely next to the man, they're playing their final song and we haven't even spoken yet.
"...loose up we break the scene, One step deep as you fall to me..."
I feel my hand graze against the man's when I take a final step towards the mystery man as they sing their song 'Lose It'.

"...and don't you stop the music get into it, won't you dance with me..."
The song seems to be speaking the message I'm trying to convey, as he moves closer to me. So close that my hand grazes up against his leg. I turn towards him and he does the same and our eyes finally meet completely, as opposed to earlier when we would just exchange glances at each other.

"...move your feet and feel it in the space between. You gotta give yourself a moment, let your body be..."
He looks drunk, but then again I'm not too sober either. I feel his hands grabs me at my hips, and I don't stop him. The music plays, the people dance, but my eyes are only locked with his. My hands are only on him. My lips are only pressed on his.

He kisses me, obviously unaware of what he's doing, and I, drunk out of my mind, kiss him back.
"...lose it, lose it, lose it..."
I must be losing it, allowing a stranger to kiss me like this. I'll probably never see him again, this kiss is just another one-night stand.
"...your name I'll never know, as we get down in the world below. Caught up in an overflow, my hands, your bones..."

Once our lips separate, our faces remain leaning up against each other's. He still has a grip on my bony hip, since I am quite thin all around. The guy looks into my eyes, allowing myself to get a good look at his. They're green. Not too bright, nor too dark. A perfect shade so to say.

"I'm Connor by the way." I can barely hear him through the roaring crowd and the music blaring from the speakers. He slurs his words as well, allowing me to not exactly hear his name.
"Troye." I say and he smiles again at me.
"You're gorgeous that's what you are." I hear him mumble and I blush a deep crimson. He probably can't even see it since the stage lights are shining blue.

"...wide eyed you look at me, set on fire in a silver dream. Spin round you can feel the breeze count one, two, three..."
He grabs my hand sloppily and leads me to the back of the venue towards the doors. Not once do I think about how dangerous this is, allowing a stranger to lead me out of a concert in a drunken state.

Once we're out into the cool, California night air, I stop and he stops again. I laugh at our childish whims and bumping into each other. Taking his face in my hands, I kiss him again now, taking control just for this kiss. He smiles against my lips, obviously enjoying this as I am. I nip at his bottom lip, wishing to gain access to his mouth and he disconnects our lips just barely.

"I don't want to do something I'll regret tomorrow." The words are muffled against our lips, that are just centimeters apart. He is correct; if we continue to kiss we may end up doing something else tonight. I nod in understanding and place another small kiss on his lips before I pull away completely, looking down at him.

I use what's left of my phone battery to call for an Uber to take me home. He calls for one too, and soon we're separated from each other, heading our different ways on our way home. Once I'm in the Uber, I tell him my address and he begins to drive. I think about the kiss and the guy I had the pleasure to share the night with. Too bad I'll probably never see him again, considering the probability of meeting your soulmate drunk out of your mind at a concert is slim to none.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Yay Tronnor kiss! Am I like the only person that thinks they're gonna come out reallll soon? No? Okay.