7.

Connor.

I awake the next morning on a couch. Not just any couch but Troye's. The events of the night before rush back to me and I remember what Hannah whispered in my ear as she hugged me goodbye.

"You like Troye don't you Con?" She asks in my ear and my cheeks flush. Was it that obvious? I'm not even out as gay. Now's a good time I guess.
"I like Troye. I'm gay, Hannah. I'm gay." I whisper quietly and she hugs me tighter.
"He's into you, you know that right?"

I step back and look at her. She has a smile on her face and she nods slightly. I shake the thought off. There's no way he would like me...

"Morning." I hear a voice raspy voice and I sit up. Troye stands there with sweatpants and no shirt on. Hot damn this boy has a good body.
"Good morning." I say back as he walks into his kitchen. I stand up shakily and walk into it where he's standing against the counter. My head pounds. Being hungover is always a great experience.

"Advil?" He asks me and I nod. He reaches into the bottle sitting on his counter and hands two to me. He grabs us both small glasses of tap water and hands one to me. I pop the pills in my mouth and take them down with one swig of water. He does the same and sets the glass down on the counter like I did.

"Are you hungry?" He asks and I groan and shake my head.
"If I eat anything I'm probably gonna throw up."
"Same." He grabs two bottles of Gatorade from the refrigerator and offers one to me. I accept the red one and we sit down at the kitchen table with our drinks.

"Have I ever showed you that I can roll my stomach?" Troye asks and I set my drink down. I look up and shake my head not knowing what to think. He turns in his chair and begins to roll his stomach like it's doing the wave.
"Oh my god what! How do you even discover you can do that?" I ask him and he shrugs once he's stopped. I try not to linger my eyes too much on his body.
"I had an interesting childhood Con."

We keep talking until I decide that I should head home and take a nap. I could really need it. I thank Troye for letting me crash at his place and drive home still confused with what's going on in my mind. As soon as I walk in my apartment I sit down on my couch and pull out my phone. I open up a message to the person I can trust the most. I'm ready to tell my family.

Nicola can I tell you something?

Troye.

"Troye? You look awful! Are you sick?" Emma says to me and I shake my head.
"Is being hungover classified as a sickness?" I ask her and she laughs and shakes her head.
"Well in you're case yes. Where even were you?" She asks me and I begin to tell her my story.

"I went to a party with Connor at Tyler Oakley's house and we were playing truth or dare and I came out to them." 
"Oooh you were with Connor. When can I meet him?" She asks me and I playfully hit her in the arm. She completely ignores the fact that I told them I'm gay.

"We're just friends. Besides he hasn't even said if he's gay or not."
"Well he still could be." God she really sounded like Sage right about now. Any friend I have that I develop feelings for she always tells me that they're gay just to give me hope. More times than none, they're not.
"True. I might still have hope!" I say and put my fist in the air. The lights above blind my eyes and I let my hand fall on my face to shield me from them.

"So what's this Connor like?" She asks me and sits up, obviously intent on hearing about him. I roll my eyes and begin to tell her.
"Well he's a hipster photographer. He actually wants to be a photographer but he's working on getting his name out. He's from Minnesota and is by far one of the sweetest guys ever. Oh yeah and he loves cats, the Internet, coffee, and Nutella."

She sits and smiles at me, "This sounds like you're kind of guy! Do you have a picture of him?" She asks me and I nod. I take out my phone and pull up his Instagram. She takes my phone and begins to scroll. She sees the second picture, which is our Nutella hangout. "Oh my god you guys need to stop already."
She scrolls a bit more and sees a picture of him against a colorful wall.
"Okay he's attractive." She says and I hit her in the arm.
"I called dibs already, Em. Nice try though."

"So what do you have for me today Tro? Any new stuff?" She asks, once our laughter has died down.
"I do actually." I take out my notebook and open to one of the pages I wrote on a few days ago.
"It's called Fun." I say and she looks at it.
"What's the beat and tempo?" She asks and I tap one out. I begin to sing it, my voice raspy and harsh since I'm hungover and tired.

Once I've sang what I have so far, she nods her head.
"I like it. Who's it for?" She asks me.
"It's for Tyde."

She smiles wider than she ever has before and looks at me in the eyes.
"Are you sure it's just Tyde? Is it for someone else too?"
I breathe in and out. "Maybe."
"You really like him don't you?" She asks and I nod.
"I do. I really really do."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Ooh snap. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I also wanted to clarify that this fic takes place in a world where they aren't YouTubers but Troye uploads singing videos onto the site.

Okay that's all. Love you guys.
               Madi