33.

Connor.

Troye grabs my hand as we run towards the beach. The sand is soft between my bare feet and a light breeze runs through my hair. Before us, the Indian Ocean lays and smells of sea salt. His siblings run ahead of us and his parents follow up behind.

We find a good place where the tide isn't too high or too low and spread out our two towels next to each other. Once we do so, both of us remove our shirts so we're both in our swim trunks and we stand waiting for his family to get completely ready.

Once all of the Mellets are ready, Troye grabs my hands and begins to pull me towards the water. I shriek as a wave comes and slams into our connected bodies. Troye picks me up off of my feet, similar to how I did when we were in Minnesota and he throws me into the deeper water. Payback is a bitch I guess.

Troye comes rushing over to me and helps pick me up again, this time on his back. Sage and Zac come running in next to us and Sage hops onto Zac's back. Mrs. Mellet grabs her camera and takes a picture of the four of us standing in the knee high water. Troye and I walk back out into the water and I feel his grip on my loosen.

"You better not drop me Koala!" I yell at Troye and he adjusts his grip on me. I feel secure in his arms with my legs wrapped around his torso from behind and my arms hooked around his neck. He moves his hand up a small bit and I move my head so I can look into eyes.

"Did you really just touch my ass?" I ask him and he grins. I smile at him and he adjusts his hand so he isn't touching me there anymore. He begins to run to the sand and I latch my arms together to hold on as he does so. I let out a small scream as he continues to run down the beach and spins with me still on his back.

He stops and I hop down from his back and he turns to face me. I lean in and kiss him, going on my tiptoes so I'm Troye's height. Troye grabs my back in his hands as he kisses me and pulls me up towards him. Sand is stuck to both of our bodies still from running around the beach.

"God you're so beautiful." Troye mumbles to me and I kiss him again.
"I love you so much." My words are muffled against his lips but he hears them and he pulls me so my bare chest is right against his.

When we separate, I hold his body and instead of pulling away, I grab his hand and he laces our fingers together. Our hands swing between our bodies as we walk to rejoin his family, whom are laying on beach towels sunbathing.

"Where did you boys go?" Laurelle asks and we look at each other.
"We just walked up and down the beach." Troye answers and I see Sage glance at her mom. We sit down on the sand next to each other and close our eyes, trying to tan our pale skin.

I feel my chest get pelted with something and I sit up. Sand is being thrown at me by someone.
"Troye!" I yell out his name when I see that my attacker was indeed him and I jump up. Sage is also joining in with Tyde, Steele, and Zac. All six of us end up in a full sand war, being careful to avoid Laurelle and Shaun with our balls of sand.

Tyde picks up Sage over his shoulder and she hits his back with her fists.
"TYDLES PUT ME DOWN!" Steele rushes to Troye and grabs him. He screams high-pitched and instead of yelling at Steele to stop, he yells for me.

"CONNAH HELP ME!" He yells out with a giggle and instead I laugh at him. Steele runs into the ocean and when the water gets deep enough, he drops his little brother into the water. I walk out to where Troye is standing, having gone underwater, and his hair is stuck on his face.

When I approach him, I grab his face in my hands and slick back his hair so it's out of his eyes. I look into his bright blue eyes that I have fallen in love with. His hair isn't curly anymore but it will be as it dries. Troye grabs onto my body again and pushes me underwater with him. Enveloped in the bright blue water, he kisses me.

We resurface and I move my hair out of my face and Troye looks at me. His hair is straight, unlike his normal curls. I slick his hair back again and he smiles his cheeky grin. Zac and Sage are having a water war a little ways from us and Tyde and Steele are arguing about something.

Troye and I walk out of the water hand in hand back towards his parents. When we get next to them, Laurelle lowers her book.
"How're you liking the Perth beaches Connor?" She calls out and I shoot her a thumbs up.
"They're awesome! It's so much nicer here this time of year as opposed to Minnesota."

I turn back to Troye.
"Speaking of which, I need to send a picture of us to my parents. I need to rub in the fact that we're at a beach." Troye laughs at my comment and we walk to grab my phone. He hands it to his mom and Laurelle stands up to take a picture of us.

I place my arm around his torso and rest my hand on his hipbone. He does the same for me and we smile widely at the camera as the picture is taken. Laurelle hands me my phone and I thank her for taking it. With Troye looking over my shoulder, I send it to my mom.

My mom responds quickly, even though it's barely 5 A.M. in Minnesota.
I officially disown you.
I laugh at her text and quickly shoot one back.
I'll just live with Troye.

Troye looks at me as soon as I type it and smiles.
"You really should live with me Con. Just saying." He winks and grabs my hand again, leading me to our towels and sitting down on one.

The sun is just beginning to set over the ocean and Troye grabs me. He positions me so I'm sitting between his legs and we're looking out at the sunset. I take out my phone and take a picture of the pink, red, and yellow sunset before us and also one where you can see our intertwined hands.

The sunset tonight was almost as beautiful as him.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\//\\//\\//\\
Fluff, fluff, fluffy, fluff. Also, thank you guys so so much for 3.5K! It's insane to me that it's at that much since I never thought I would get even 100 reads!
                    Xx,
                      Madi