11.

Connor.

"So what did you say?" I ask him and he begins to tell me what he told his family.
"I was just like 'Sage can I tell you something?' and obviously she said yes and I just said 'I have a boyfriend'. She got up and ran downstairs and yelled 'Troye has a boyfriend!' at the top of her lungs. My entire family crowded together and they made me tell them all about you."

"Hopefully you said all good things right?"
"Of course. They said that they want to meet you at some point too." He tells me and I smile. A song begins to play from his Spotify playlist and I reach for the volume and turn it up.

"...it's not like we have big plans, let's drive around town holding hands..."
ILYSB by LANY plays and Troye sings along quietly but when it gets to the chorus, he sings louder.
"...oh my heart is so good. I love you babe, so bad, so bad..."

The song plays and our windows are rolled down. Troye has his hand sticking out of the window as we drive past the ocean on our way to Santa Monica Pier. Once we arrive at the Pier, we park and walk towards the actual pier. He sticks his hand out for me to grab it and I do so happily.

We begin to walk down the pier and stop at the vendors to get a box of popcorn. Troye carries it and I take handfuls of it at a time.
"Con can we go on the Ferris wheel?" Tro begs me like a little kid and I look up at it. There isn't that long of a line.
"Let's go Tro."

We walk over to the line and buy two tickets for a ride. When the line gets to the front we get placed in a gondola by ourselves. We sit next to each other and spread out our legs so that they're resting on the other side as a footrest.

The ride moves and we get all the way to the top before it stops. When it stops, Troye looks off to the side towards the ocean. It's blue just like his eyes. He stares out at the Pacific. I take out my phone and take a picture of him looking over.

He looks towards me and I take another candid of him before we start moving again. I sit with my hand intertwined with his as we go back down and around. We stop and people get on and we keep going around again. I look over at Troye and he smiles when I look at him.

"Kiss me you idiot." As soon as the words are out of my mouth, his lips are collided with my mouth instead. It's just a peck but it makes my heart flutter. Troye takes out his phone and takes a picture of us smiling on the Ferris wheel and another with him kissing my cheek for his snapchat.

A few minutes later, we get off the ride and continue to walk to the end of the pier. Once we reach the end railing, Troye takes out his phone and snaps a picture of the ocean. I take one with my hand reaching out at it and one of Troye standing with his back to me.

"My home is that way." Troye mumbles when I rejoin him against the railing.
"Australia?" I ask him and he nods.
"No matter how long I live here in the US it'll always be my actual home." It sounds like his voice is faltering from sadness. I take a step next to him and rest my hand on top of his on the railing.
"As long as you have people who care about you, a home can be found anywhere." I say to him and a single tear falls down his face.

I pull his body into mine and hug him tightly. Even though he's an inch taller, he rests his head on my shoulder and he seems to fall into me.
"I miss them so much, Con." He says and I hug him even tighter.
"It's gonna be okay Tro. Don't you worry. Before you realize it, you'll be reunited with them. I'll be here for you until then and even after that okay?"
He sniffles. "Okay."
We stay standing like this looking out at the ocean for a while, his body wrapped in my arms and his head buried against my heart.

"Tro?" I ask and he looks up at me.
"What Con?"
"Have I ever told you that your eyes are as blue as the ocean?"
He smiles faintly. "No. You haven't."
"Well Tro, your eyes are as blue as the ocean. If not more."
He looks up at me and looks me in the eyes.

He grabs my hands in his and we walk away from the ocean and away from the direction of his home. As we walk down the pier, he walks urgently. He's leaving home. He's left it all behind.

"Tro we should go in the photo booth!" I say and I take out two dollars. He pulls me along like a little kid again as we step in and close the curtain. I insert the money and we select a frame.

We press the button and make hearts with our hands as it counts down from 10. The next we smile normally. Troye cuddles into my body and I do the same with him for the next. As it counts down for our final one, Troye kisses my cheek causing me to smile. It flashes and after it does, I turn to look at him. He smiles and grabs my hand and we step outside to grab our pictures. It dispenses two strips and I hand one to Troye.

By the time we finish we've walked down both sides of the pier. Troye bought us cotton candy and we share the bag as we now walk down the beach. The sun is setting over the water to the west and it looks beautiful. I take a picture of Troye's silhouette against the watercolor background above us.

I Instagram the picture of him on the Ferris wheel laughing at me and I try to think of a good caption. I settle for a traditional caption amongst couples.
I'm a lucky guy.

His fans from his music begin to figure out exactly who I am. They comment on it, all freaking out about the caption on the picture. Meanwhile Troye and I sit and watch as the comments flood in about us. Troye posts a picture of our pictures from the photo booth, causing the fangirls to freak out even more. Soon, #tronnor is trending on Twitter and it's like it's something from a movie.

Tyler texts me as we sit on a bench on the beach as the sun disappears beneath the horizon. Troye grabs my phone and reads the text.
CONNOR WHEN AND WHAT AND HOW AND WHERE DID THAT HAPPEN?!
I laugh and grab my phone from Troye's hand to respond.
It's a long story. Worth the wait though.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Hola long time no see friends. I hope you guys liked this chapter, quite fluffy, tried to be adorable. I'm having a crummy day today so editing this made me feel a lot better.

Thanks for reading lovelies.
                         Madi