41.

Troye.

*sorry time jump to June*

As I roll over in bed, the sheets and blankets next to me are cold. I open my eyes a small bit and my thoughts are confirmed that Connor isn't in bed next to me. I sit up in the bed and listen for any sound of him. From the kitchen, I can hear a sizzling pan. He's too good for me. (I wrote this chapter in November rip.)

I get out of the warm and comfortable bed reluctantly and pull one of Connor's sweatshirts up and over my bare chest, since I always seem to be cold. His sweatshirts always smell of him or his cologne and it makes me feel like he's always there hugging me even though he may be over 9,000 miles away sometimes.

I walk outside from my bedroom and down the hallway to the kitchen. As I round the corner, I hear the softness of music playing and my voice coming from his phone. I creep up behind him quietly, singing the song, and when I reach him I wrap my arms around his body.

"...and I wanna get close to you. Cause your hands and lips still know their way around..."

I smile as I finish singing the line and I place a small kiss on his collarbone. I'm releasing the song in just a few months. I wrote it about him when I was over in Australia. My voice as I sing it right now is raspy since it's still morning. It makes the song sound 10x more emotional and raw.

"Good morning love," I say to him and he turns around to face me. "Good morning babe. And happy birthday." Connor kisses my forehead gently and I smile at him as he turns back around to face the stove.

"Whatcha makin?" I ask him nonchalant, even though I know the obvious answer.
"Smashed avo on toast with eggs. Obviously your favorite on your birthday."
"You know me too well." I say into his back as he turns off the stove and turns back around to face me.

His brown hair is matted down since he hasn't attempted to tame it this morning and his soft green eyes look alert for this time of morning. He wears one of my sweatshirts I got in Perth and he casts a small smile at me before I lean in to him.

I graze my lips on his softly, keeping in mind that there's a stove behind him. I disconnect from him and smile at him again. He turns back around and grabs the pan from the stovetop and splits it evenly onto two plates.

He grabs the cup of coffee he made for himself and also grabs a cup of green tea for me too. I've never been much of a coffee drinker but I still enjoy it every once and a while. He sets it down at our small kitchen table and I sit down across from him.

"Babe this looks delicious. Thank you." I tell him in thanks for him making my favorite breakfast.
"No problem Tro, anything for you." He smiles his blithe smile at me and takes a sip of his tea.

I take a bite of the delicious food my boyfriend prepared and he jumps up suddenly.
"How could I forget! I'll be right back." He jumps up and runs into our bedroom again for who knows what. I take a small sip of green tea as he rounds the corner again with a bouquet of flowers and a box.

He hands me the presents and I smile.
"You didn't have to get me anything babe. All I need is you." I say and he sits back down.
"Well if I were you I would want to open up that box. Just saying." He smirks at the end as I grab it and open it up, taking the top off and folding back the tissue paper.

I pull out a stack of vinyl records from the box. They're the small, single records of all of the best. Amy Winehouse, Eric Clapton, Sam Smith.
"Babe thank you so much." The doorbell rings and Connor stands up.
"I'll get it."

Connor walks off with a smile and I hear him open up the door. He doesn't say anything to whoever is out there and I soon here the door close. Connor comes walking around the corner,
"Who was at the door babe?" I ask him and he smiles.

"HOLY FUCK!" I jump up and run to my family and I hug them tightly. Connor laughs and leans against the counter.
"That's not all." Sage says and parts ways again. Connor's family walks around the corner and we all hug them.

Our parents begin to talk to each other as they meet for the first time. Troye slinks his arm around my waist and he smiles widely.
"Well do you guys want a tour of the apartment?" Troye asks and the ten of them nod simultaneously.

We walk down the hallway to my bedroom, pointing out the bathroom and guest bedroom. When we reach my room, we all walk inside of it and we sit down on our bed while they look at the pictures on the walls. The room seems a whole lot smaller than it actually is because of that.

I catch Laurelle looking at a Polaroid picture of Troye and I kissing. She smiles as she does so but I feel myself blush. My mom approaches her and they both look at the picture. Troye grabs my hand as they mill around, everybody meeting one another for the first time.

"Since you surprised me on my birthday, I figured I would return the favor and bring both of our families. Hope that's alright." Connor smiles at the end and I look over at him. If both of our entire families weren't in the room, I would lean in and press my lips to his. Instead, I settle for just thanking him instead, reminding myself to give him a thank you kiss later.
"This is the best birthday I could ever ask for."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Sorry for not updating much I've been busy with shit. Also, thank you so so much for 6K! It's insane! Go check out my Oneshot book it's pretty rad and also be on the lookout for the start of leave this blue neighbourhood o_o
Xx,
Madi