18.

Troye.

I walk into the grocery store with just one thing in mind to buy. The flower display is right at the front of the store and I stand looking at all of them. There's an array of colors and flowers, all beautiful in their own ways.
"Picking out a flower for your girlfriend?" The sales clerk asks me and I look over at him.
"No my boyfriend. It's his birthday today." I say and begin to look at the roses.

One flower in particular stands out to me. I pick up a delicate rose with yellow petals. The tips of the petals however have red and orange. It's of larger size and has a long stem.
"The yellow with red tips is meant to symbolize falling in love." The man tells me and I hold it in my hand gingerly. Is this what I'm feeling? Do I feel like I'm falling in love? I look at it once more before I realize exactly what I'm feeling.

"I'll take one."

I hand him the rose and he puts it in a small sleeve so it won't get damaged. I pay the amount for it and he hands the rose back to me, "Good luck with your boyfriend."
"Thank you sir. Have a good day."

Connor.

After all of my friends are at my house and cocktails are made, I begin to open presents up. I get mainly gift cards but the occasional coffee blend, vinyl record, sweater, or film for my Polaroid appears.
After I'm done opening most of the presents, Hannah stands up, "I have to go run home. I left my phone there."

We tell her to hurry back so we can do the cake. Once she walks out, Tyler hands me a small black box with a gold bow on top. I open it up and all that is inside is a small note.

Go to the plates, second from the bottom. There's no time to make haste.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen warily while Tyler begins to videotape me. Nevertheless, the plate second from the bottom has another note. I read this one and run to my bedroom.

It's where you keep your favorite sweaters, go to the one with a single letter.

I run down the hallway and into my bedroom, Tyler still videoing me. I run into my closet and go to the maroon sweater of Troye's he left at my place. It has a big white 'A' on it and he tells everyone it stands for 'Ass'. Hidden in the sleeve of the sweater, there's the next clue.

It's your favorite food.

"Goddammit there's one in the Nutella!" I yell as I run into my kitchen and open the pantry where I keep it. I pull the jar out and, covered in Nutella, there's a laminated clue. After I lick the Nutella off of it, I read the clue.

Your present is outside. You better be surprised.

What could this possibly be? I run to the door and all my friends stand up to watch. When I open it up there's nothing there. But then I see my present. Walking up to the porch to greet me with a lone flower in one hand. Hannah is behind him videotaping.

"TROYE!" I yell his name and run towards him. He stops right before the porch and opens his arms wide. When I reach him, I jump up into his arms and hug him.
"Oh my god babe I thought you wouldn't be home for a week!" I say into his shoulder and he hugs me tighter.

Once he sets me down, I stand shaking and he hands me the single flower he holds. A yellow rose with red tips. I lean in and kiss him while everybody claps at us. By the time we separate, we walk back into my house and rejoin the party. After all the excitement, Hannah sends me the video of me running to him and I post it on Instagram.

The best present I could ask for💛

Fans of Troye all freak out at it, happy that Tronnor is finally back together. Troye posts a picture of us that Tyler took when I was hugging Troye. It is quite adorable might I say so myself.

"I almost forgot!" Troye exclaims and stands up to walk to my bedroom. He grabs another black box that now has a handwritten letter attached to it. He hands it to me and I smile widely.
"I thought you were the present." I say to him once he sits down next to me and he laughs.
"Just open it Kitten."

I untie the ribbon and grab the letter.
"Should I read it out loud?" I ask him and he nods.
"Dear Connor,
Well the days of us being only two years apart are over for another nine months. sigh. Thank you for all that you have done for me the past seven and a half months. Without you, I never would have been able to complete TRXYE nor been able to bear living in LA. You've made me so happy everyday and I'm forever grateful. I hope your birthday is as great as you are Kitten.
-Koala"

I begin to unwrap the first box and pull out a blue and white TRXYE jumper.
"There's only 33 of them so be grateful." Troye tells me and I smile. I also pull out a signed copy of the EP.
"Thank you so much Koala." I tell him and he leans in and kisses me gently.
"You're welcome Kitten."

"Guys stop we're here too." Tyler groans loudly and we cuddle up on the couch. I rest my head onto his chest and close my eyes.
"Do you see how much I care?" I ask them and they laugh. After we eat dinner, which is a smorgasbord of appetizers everyone brought, they bring out a donut with two candles in the shapes of twos.

They set it down in front of me on my coffee table and sing happy birthday as they videotape and Snapchat me doing so. Troye slinks his arm around my waist and rests his hand on my hip. When I have to blow out the candles, I do so quickly and everyone claps.
Troye leans in and kisses my cheek.
"Happy birthday beautiful." He says against my cheek and I smile.

After everyone hangs out until midnight, they leave and Troye and I head to bed.
"How did you get your suitcase in here?" I ask him and he looks at me.
"A great magician doesn't tell their secrets Con." He says quietly and unzips his suitcase.
"You're not a magician Troye. Did you have Tyler put it in here." He shakes his head, "No Ingrid and Grace and Mamrie did. They also hid the cards. Hannah videotaped outside and picked me up to get me over here. Joey, Daniel, Korey, and Tyler kept you occupied and I crashed at Tyler and Korey's last night. It worked great."
I smile. "Yeah it did."

"Let's go to bed Con." He mumbles and begins to remove his shirt and jeans to crawl into bed with me. I do the same and lay down into the crook of his neck.
"I've missed you so much." I mumble and he kisses the top of my head.
"Well I'm here now. And I'm not leaving anytime soon."
"You better not." I tell him and he laughs his beautiful melodic laugh.

As I drift off to sleep once and for all while listening to his soft heartbeat, he mumbles something in my ear. He must assume I'm already completely asleep. However, I do hear his soft and soothing voice as I drift away.

"I love you Kitten."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Ooh snap. Today I went to a record and music store today and omg it was beautiful. Other than that my day was pretty sucky. But here's an update for you guys so I hope you enjoy it!
                  Xx
                    Madi