21.

Connor.

The doorbell rings and Troye jumps up.
"I'll get it!" He yells while I mix the guacamole I'm making. I hear him open the door and Tyler's loud voice.
"Hey gurl!" The door closes and Tyler comes around the corner with Troye behind him.

He hugs me and sets down a bottle of vodka on the counter.
"A house warming gift." He exclaims and I laugh.
"Uh I've lived here for a year Tyler." I tell him and he laughs.
"Alone. But now Troye's here. You are moving in aren't you Troye?" Troye looks at Tyler before he looks over at me.

"Well we're talking about it. Nothing is too official though." He joins me and sits on the counter facing outwards so he can see my face. I look up at him and smile before he connects our lips for a second, remembering Tyler is here.

Troye remains sitting on the counter even after I walk away and grab a beer for myself and one for Troye. Tyler begins to make himself a cocktail with the vodka and lemonade from my refrigerator. After drinks are made, we call the sushi restaurant and order it while we sit and eat the guacamole Connor just made.

"So Con how has it been having your favorite Australian back with you?" Tyler asks and we laugh.
"It is absolutely fantastic." I tell him and Troye chimes in.
"I never properly thanked you for helping me pull off that surprise and for letting me stay at your place that night. So thank you."
"Yeah thanks for helping him. It was great I was so surprised." I tell him and he smiles.
"Anytime. I'm glad I could help. The look on your face was priceless. You looked like a gay guy at a strip club."

After a few more minutes and another round of drinks, the doorbell rings and the sushi arrives. The three of us split the bill and I answer the door to get the sushi. The delivery man hands me the bag, I hand him the money, and we're on our way.

We sit on the couch and eat our sushi while I go on Netflix to find a movie.
"Oh my god Pitch Perfect!" Troye yells and grabs the remote from my hand. He presses play without giving us anytime for argument.
"It's a good thing you're cute." I say to him and he smiles widely.

After we finish the movie, Troye stands up.
"I'll be back hold on." He walks into my bedroom and I turn to Tyler once he's gone.
"You're a lucky guy Connor." He says quietly, "Troye's lucky too."
"I know right." I joke and he goes silent after that. When I look over at him, he looks at me with a different look.
"Troye is very, very lucky."

That's exactly when Tyler leans in and kisses me.

I don't comprehend what's happening. I push Tyler off of me but it's too late. Troye is standing there with his mouth agape.
"Troye..." I say quietly and he storms out of the living room. I stand up from the couch and look at Tyler. I shake my head at him in shame and walk off to try to talk to Troye.

"Troye please let me in," I say through the closed door of my bathroom. All I hear is sniffling and crying, "Please babe I need to talk to you."
"Go talk to Tyler." He orders at me but I don't listen. I remain stationary by the door.

I lean against the door until I hear the click of the lock becoming undone. Troye stands there with tears in his eyes and his cheeks red. His eyes are puffy and his hair disheveled.
"Move." He says to me and avoids eye contact.
"Talk to me Koala. Talk me down." He looks at me in the eyes.

"Even if you didn't kiss him Connor, he still kissed you. I don't know what I saw but I don't like it." I look into his soft blue eyes as he darts his eyes down from me, "I've-I've gotta go," He says and walks past me towards the door, pulling on his shoes and grabbing his laptop and phone from the couch as he walks to the front door. I remain standing frozen, not making any contact with him. As he reach the doorknob, I look at him and he turns around.

"Goodbye Connor." No emotion. Monotonous. That's what he sounds like. A single tear has fallen from his eye and rolled down his cheek. My chin quivers at the sight.
"Goodbye Troye." I murmur out as he opens the front door and closes it behind him. Tears well in my eyes and threaten to slip down my cheeks as I turn to face him. Tyler.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Tyler says quietly and stands up to hug me.
"Don't touch me." I yell at him and he sits back down on the couch, "I loved him. I still do. But you fucking kissed me and now he's gone. I want him I don't want you!"
"I didn't know you loved him..." Tyler trails his thought off and obviously doesn't know what to think or say.

"Do you know what we talked about on our date last week?" He shakes his head, "Me going to Australia with him the next time he goes. I was gonna meet his fucking parents! All of that is gone now." I feel tears now well up in my eyes and Tyler stands up.
"I'm sorry Connor. I'm so sorry I don't know what happened I just kissed you and-"

"Save it Tyler. Sorry isn't going to cut it this time." I bark at him and he looks down. He gathers his things and walks out of my apartment shamefully, slamming the door behind himself. After Tyler is gone I collapse. I just lost both of them. My best friend and my boyfriend. I lost Troye. Slowly I shuffle down the hallway quietly and open my door to my room.

Once I'm in my bedroom, I begin to cry silently, sniffling every once and a while as I take off my- Troye's shirt- and throw it on the floor, too confused and angry to put it away. I kick off my shoes and leave them at my bedside, flopping down onto it and burying my head into my pillow.

I begin to cry harder, sobbing now and I want to punch myself. I did this. I lost my boyfriend all because of Tyler. If that idiot hadn't kissed me I would still be with Troye. In fact, I would most likely be curled up in bed wrapped in his arms right now. I was the idiot for falling for him.

They do say that everything that falls ends up broken.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Is it too late now to say sorry? Probably cause the chapters up...

I'm sorry for all that happened. I needed plot development so this happened. Please forgive me(unlike Connor did for Tyler).
               Xx,
                 Madi

P.S: I JUST SAW I HIT 1K READS OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!