35.

Troye.

My eyes slowly flutter open and I look at my sleeping position. Connor is laying asleep with his arm draped around me and my head is nuzzled into his chest. I place my hand onto his bare chest and run it up and down his abdomen.

"Babe?" Connor asks groggily and I look up at him.
"Yeah Kitten?" He smiles looking down at me and he pulls me up to him.
"Happy Valentine's Day." He says and I press my lips against his and he kisses me back, pulling my body on top of his.

His hands snake down and grab my bony hip bones in his warm hands. I kiss him harder, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He moans lightly at my action and I pull away from him, hovering my mouth over his.
"Happy Valentine's Day to you too." I say it and lean down to kiss his neck lightly.

I crawl off of his body and begin to leave the bed.
"Wh-What-what are you doing?" Connor asks with a hurt tone.
"I'll be back in a half hour tops. I promise." I put on a pair of sweatpants and pull a jumper over my head. Connor still lays in the bed looking up at me.

I kiss him gently before I smile and walk out of the room to the door. I pull on my shoes and grab my wallet before I walk outside and down the street. There's nobody walking around and only a few cars pass by. I'm sure I look just lovely, with my mess of curly hair and sweatpants and a jumper.

After walking for about ten minutes, I reach the grocery store and grab a basket. Up near the front, there's a display of flowers that I remember buying from all too well to surprise Connor for his birthday. This time however, I grab a bouquet of a dozen roses and place them in the basket.

Next to the flower display, there's a display of boxes of chocolate. I look at them all before I decide on a small box of Lindt Truffles since I remember Connor saying how much he loves them. They're his guilty pleasure. I walk around and go to the bakery section next, grabbing a box of half a dozen donuts for breakfast.

I walk a few aisles down afterwards, trying to remember whether I need anything else and I cut down the nearest aisle. It just so happens to be the pharmacy aisle and as I walk past, I stop at a small section of it. Debating it back and forth in my mind, I grab a box of condoms and a small
bottle of lube since they're always good to have on hand and I throw them both in the basket.

The checkout lines aren't very full and I walk into one with a girl working the line. She scans my four items and I take out my debit card to pay.
"Based on your choices of things, are you going to your girlfriend's house tonight?" I smile at her.
"Well sorta." I don't feel like having to explain that it isn't a girl I'm seeing but my boyfriend. She leaves it at that and I grab my bag of things, setting out to walk home again.

Exactly thirty minutes after leaving, I arrive home and take out the flowers, chocolates, and donuts. His actual present is already in the house but I figured I could get this too. I grab the condoms when I walk in the room with everything else. Instead of leaving them out, I slip them into the bedside drawer as soon as I walk in.

Connor sits up and smiles. I sit down on the bed and hand him all three of the things.
"God you're too good for me." He says and opens up the box of donuts. I grab one from it and we sit on my bed cross-legged eating our donuts.

"Thank you gorgeous." He says and kisses me. When I pull away I smile at him. We're both still in our pajamas, and we most likely will be for the rest of the day.
"This isn't your present my love. The best is yet to come."

****

Since we went out just a week ago for our anniversary, Connor and I decided that for Valentine's Day we were going to stay in and watch movies all day. By now it is nearly eight o'clock at night. I pick the movie and decide on my all time favorite, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. We begin to watch it, laying down on the couch with Connor curled up on my chest.

"Logan Lerman though." I mumble and he turns his head slightly so he can see me.
"I obviously think he's hot since he vaguely reminds me of you." Connor says and rolls back over to keep watching. I smile at that and turn my full attention back to the movie.

As the credits begin to roll an hour and a half later, David Bowie begins to sing his song 'Heroes'. Connor sits up and I do too, standing up and walking into my bedroom. I go to my record player I recently moved in there and put a record on the turntable.

By now Connor has walked in and is sitting on the edge of my bed as David Bowie begins to sing again.
When I reach him, he looks up and grins before I bend down to his level and kiss him. He grabs my face in his hands as he does so and I grab at his torso, remaining balanced. Slowly I feel myself getting pulled down until I'm sitting in his lap, still kissing him.

I feel our bodies begin to fall down onto the bed, Connor still underneath me.
"Am I about to get laid?" He asks me and I smirk at him. I straddle his hips and place a cold hand next to his head to brace myself up.
"More than likely."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Whoop there it is. No joke I wrote this in like a half hour since I just couldn't stop. Also it's 6AM and I hit 4K reads today so you guys deserve another update.
                    Xx,
                       Madi