45.

Troye.

I roll over in our bed though I can't move much with Connor wrapped around my body. His arms and hands are splayed on my chest and his legs are tangled with mine. Connor is still asleep soundly with his head resting against my neck warmly. He has a look of pure contentment on his face as he cuddles up to my body and presses a light kiss to my neck.

"Good morning my beautiful boyfriend." My morning voice sounds rough and Connor smiles.
"Good morning Troye-babe." I grin down at Connor and press a small kiss to his forehead. On the bedside table, my cell phone buzzes and I reach my arm nearest the stand and grab the phone.

"We have to leave to meet Tyler and Korey at the coffee house in  a half hour. We should get up." Connor grins before he sits up and I do the same. He slowly gets out of bed and stretches his arms above his head while I do the same. Once I'm up out of bed, I get up as Connor grabs clothes to wear.

"I don't have to shower but do you have to babe?" I ask Connor and he nods. He walks up behind my shirtless body and wraps his arms around me.
"If you change my mind, you can just hop in with me you know..." I can practically see the smirk on his face though he's behind me.
"You horny little shit." I laugh and walk away from Connor who has a sad look on his face before he turns to walk to our bathroom.

The shower starts and I go to my record player and begin to play my Halsey record. I take out a salmon colored sweater that belongs to Connor and pull on black skinny jeans. Since I don't feel like wearing my Converse like normal, I grab Connor's black Nike's. The two of us wear the same shoe size and I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Connor walks out of the bathroom already dressed and his hair is wet. I walk into the bathroom and get ready quickly while Connor pulls his shoes on. With ten minutes to spare until we're meeting them, we set out hand in hand to Starbucks. On the way we talk in a hushed tone about hanging out with Tyler and how this may be awkward. We come up with a code word if we feel to awkward that we can easily slip into a conversation.

When we walk in the coffee shop, I sit down at a table while Connor walks to order our coffees. Tyler and Korey walk in together and wave at me at the table. I stand up to hug them both and Connor walks back over with our lattes. He hugs Tyler and Korey, going on his tip toes as he hugs Korey.

Korey walks to the counter and orders for Tyler and himself. Tyler sits down across from us with a smile as I hold Connor's hand tightly.
"So how's Tronnor going?" Tyler asks and we both smile at each other.
"Pretty awesome. How bout you Ty? You still single?" I ask him and Tyler smiles as he glances at Korey.

"Well Korey and I are official now." Connor and I look at each other in shock.
"Congrats! For how long?"
"About eight months." Korey returns with both of their coffees and sits beside his boyfriend. Tyler grabs Korey's hand and Korey smiles at both of us.

"So how's life in general you Twinks?" Korey asks us both and I answer for Connor and I both.
"Well we're heading to Chicago next week for Lolla. My EP is coming out on September 4th too! Oh yeah and we moved in with each other."

Tyler and Korey both smile as they both take sips of their coffees. I sip my caramel latte as Connor and Tyler talk about things with each other. As time goes on, Connor seems happier to be talking with Tyler and Korey again. They've been friends for years and before Tyler came to our house a few months ago, they hadn't talked since September.

The entire time, a smile is plastered on Connor's face. A smile makes his face look brighter and even the tone of his voice is happier. He talks with a sense of relief lacing his voice knowing there is no bad blood between any of us anymore, though we will always be remembered of when Tyler kissed Connor and broke us up for a month.

"So I assume you guys live with each other still?" Connor asks Tyler and Korey and they both nod in unison.
"Most of the time we sleep in a bed together but yes," Tyler places a hand to cover his mouth from Korey's view, "And honey lemme tell ya, the sex is great!"

Tyler cackles at his comment while Connor and I both blush, not knowing how to respond to that. In the end, I speaks up, "Trust us too- the sex really is great."
Connor hits me in the arm playfully as Tyler and Korey both laugh and a smirk spreads on Connor's face. He winks and I smile as he places a hand on my leg.

Connor quickly changes the subject away from our sex lives and instead gushes about my music.
"I forgot to tell you guys! Tro made a song with Broods!" As Tyler and Korey both gasp, I look down at my coffee in my hand and blush.

"Oh my god what's it called?" Tyler asks me with a smile and I smile back at him.
"Ease. It's for Connor obviously."
"Come on! Tell us more." Tyler grins as I adjust my grip on Connor's hand.
"I wrote it when I was in Australia without him. We talked on the phone and I was crying and we just started talking about all of the things that made me feel better. At ease."

Korey and Tyler 'aww' in unison as Connor looks at me with a lovesick smile. He holds my hand tightly as I bring our intertwined fingers to my lips and kiss his knuckle. Connor bites his lip as I glance at the other boys, who just look on with touched expressions before Tyler speaks up.
"Y'all are cute as fuck."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
This chapter is shit since I feel like a piece of shit so sorry. Anyways, 4 days till I see my Troyeboy in concert again! Also four days till my next fic so stay woke.
                       Xx,
                         Madi