13.

Troye.

I awake the next morning cuddling into Connor's body. His arms are wrapped loosely around my body. It takes me a few minutes to recollect what happened last night. We got pushed in a pool fully clothed, I met all of his friends, I slept with him in his bed. Totally normal day. After he's woken up, we both get up and I leave to go home to my apartment. When I walk inside, I realize that I wore his hoodie home. It's comfortable and fuzzy and it smells like a mix of his house and his cologne.

I sit down on my couch and text Emma.
Hey Em sorry I couldn't get back to you I was at a party last night.
She responds like always, at lightning fast speed.
It's all good. Did you stay at a friend's house?

Shit. I never told her about Connor and I. It just never came up.
Yeah I slept at Connor's. I also have news. Meet me at the studio in a little while?
She agrees and I walk into my bedroom. I take off the hoodie and put on a t-shirt underneath it before I put it back on. I put on light denim jeans and lace up my converse.

When I walk in the bathroom my hair looks awful. I brush it and quiff it up as much as I can but I end up putting on a gray and black beanie to cover it. It is quite cool out today. By the time I'm ready with my laptop and notebooks in tow, I'll be right on time to get to the studio. I opt to walk instead of drive since it's a close walk.

With my earbuds in and music pulsing, I walk down the LA streets to the studio. I walk inside the studio and walk directly to her office. She looks up when I walk in.
"Hey Troye." She says and I sit down next to her on the couch.
"Hey Em. How've you been?" She sits up and adjusts her sitting position.
"Pretty good. You?"
"Good. Really, really good." I think about Connor as I say those words.

"So what's your exciting news you were talking about?" Here we go.
"I have a boyfriend." I blurt out the words easily and her jaw drops.
"Oh my god! Who is it?" I wait a second for her to calm down.
"Connor."
"OH MY GOD OTP OTP!" She yells even louder and hits me in the arms.

"How did it happen?!"
"Well we were on his bed-"
"Not a good way to start Tro." She interrupts me and I blush.
"Anyways, we were sitting there talking and he told me he's gay and I kissed him and he didn't stop me."
"Oh my god! Did you ask him or did he ask you?" She seems very excited but then again, I was too.
"I asked him after we kissed."

She keeps asking questions about us until she realizes something.
"Didn't you say you spent the night at his house last night?"
I blush, "Yeah."
She bites her lip, "Did you two...you know?"
My eyes widen and I hit her in the arm again, "Emma of course we didn't! We cuddled that's it!"
"Did you sleep in the same bed?" I don't answer the question. I just remain looking at her, "I'll take that as a yes then."

I tell Emma his Instagram and Snapchat and she scrolls to the picture of us, "You guys are literally perfect. You need to stop."
"Em it's only been like two weeks-"
"-you're already wearing his hoodies and sleeping at his house!" She interrupts me and I blush further.
"I didn't mean to even wear it home..." I trail off my thought.
"Well it looks cute. You should wear his clothes more often."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Sorry this chapter is boring I was in a rush. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
             Xx,
               Madi