24.

Connor.

Now that Troye and I have been a thing again for a month, things are going better. We've gotten coffee, hung out at each other's apartments, and gone to a movie; even though at the movie we didn't do that much watching...

"Troyeboi you should come over." I say into my phone as we talk.
"Okay. When?"
"Right now."
"Right now? As in right now, right now?" He asks and I nod even though he can't see it. When I don't answer, he assumes I mean yes and he says he's on his way.

When he shows up at my door 7 minutes later, he kisses me when I open the door.
"Hey Conbon." He walks in and resumes his normal position on the couch next to me. I plop down next to him and hold out my hand for him to hold it. He grabs it and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Babe lets watch Netflix." He says to me and I grab the remote. I press the Netflix button and the red screen I love so much pops up.
"American Horror Story time?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes and he nods. I press play and it begins to play.

Since the episode was a particularly scary one, I spent the entire time with my head buried into his shoulder. I could smell his usual cologne and a scent of a candle he must've been burning at home.

Once the episode is over, we sit next to each other in silence staring at the screen. I look over at Troye and see he's already looking at me. He sits with his body facing me. He brings his hand up to my cheek.

I grab him at his hips and bring his body in to mine and kiss him. I keep my hands planted firmly at his hips while he slowly brings his up to my back and neck. I part our lips and rest my forehead against his. We both sit breathless, trying to catch our breath we just lost in that kiss. He takes my breath away all the time.

"Con I want to play a game." He says and I ask him what kind of game, confused as to where this is coming from.
"A drinking game. Like never have I ever or something like that." I haven't drank for a while.

"Do you want to Troye?" I ask him and he nods. He walks into my kitchen and opens the fridge to grab a bottle of alcohol. He settles for vodka and grabs the plain bottle and walks back to me on the couch. He sits down across from me and sits cross legged facing me.

He holds the bottle of Grey Goose in his hands loosely and he decides to start.
"Never have I ever dated a girl officially." He says and I grab the bottle. I take a sip of the bitter drink and gag at the repulsiveness of straight vodka. Its good mixed with something but straight? Kill me.

"Never have I ever been to Paris." I say and he doesn't take a sip.
"I'll take you there someday Connie. Someday." He says and smiles warmly.
"Never have I ever had sex with a girl." He says for his turn and I don't grab the bottle from between us. I never have and I've never even been with anybody.

"Never have I ever been to a gay club." Troye grabs the bottle and takes a big gulp. He makes a face of disgust at the drink.
"Never have I ever loved a guy besides you." I smile.
"Does Ed Sheeran count?" He laughs at my question and shakes his head. I don't grab the bottle.

"Never have I ever been to Minnesota." I groan and grab the bottle to take a sip.
"You did that on purpose didn't you?" He nods and I hand him the bottle.
"Never have I ever gone to Australia."
He takes a sip and chokes on it.
"This tastes goddamn awful." He barks out and sets the bottle down on the table, "I'm not drinking anymore of it."

"Tro? What's it like at a gay club?" I ask him, like a little child would ask their parents about where babies come from.
"It's liberating. It's truly an amazing feeling knowing you can walk up to any person in the club and just kiss them cause that's what they want too. Everybody's there for the men. When I went, I was freshly 18 and I walked in and looked around at all the male strippers and started talking to one of the other costumes who was 19. We talked and after knowing him for ten minutes, I kissed him with no hesitation. I knew he was gay, I knew he liked men, and I knew he liked guys like me. It's incredible."

"Have you ever been to a strip club, Con?" He asks me when he's done and I nod.
"Yeah. I went with some of my college buddies when I was still 'straight' as far as they knew. I hated it. Women were dancing on me and wanted to kiss me so I faked being sick and left."

"Why did you wait so long before coming out? I was 15 when I told my family and 18 when I said 'Oh fuck it' and told everyone I met."
"I just didn't realize it. I knew I liked boys but I just didn't want to accept myself. I wanted to be straight. But now that I have this life with you, I'd never wish to be straight ever again."

I feel drunk from the straight vodka. We're gonna be definitely feeling this tomorrow.
"Tro you shouldn't drive home drunk." He nods.
"Okay. Can I stay here?"
"Of course Troye. As long as we cuddle right now."

He adjusts his posture and opens his arm for me. I crawl up to him and sit leaning into his body. He wraps his arm around me and I rest my hand on his chest. I can feel his abs through his white t-shirt.
"I love you Troye. And I mean it. I really really do."
He kisses the top of my head.
"I love you too Connor."

I look up at him and at his green eyes and brown hair that falls perfectly on his face. And then he kisses me. I can taste the alcohol in our mouths as they connect and lock together. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths. He runs his hands up my back and down to my hips. He grabs them in his hands while I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Let's go to bed Con before we do something we'll regret tomorrow," He breathes in and out quickly to catch his breath after the kiss. He grabs his phone, laptop, and charger and we walk down the hall into my bedroom. I open the door and he walks in after me, closing the door behind him. He walks up to my bed and plugs his charger on the opposite side that I normally sleep on.

Troye stands up straight and begins to strip down to his boxers to sleep. I pull my t-shirt up over my head leaving my chest completely exposed. I look over at Troye and see his shirtless body hunched over. He stands up and he catches me looking at him. He looks at my body up and down in response.

I undo my belt buckle and remove it. I walk over to my closet and hang up my belt and pull off my pants. I put them in my hamper while Troye leaves them next to the bed. I grab my phone and crawl under the covers, Troye joining me a minute later.

I open up snapchat and Troye looks over at the camera. I take a selfie with the flash on and it turns out adorable so I share it. goodnight from us <3.

I roll over and set my phone down. Troye snuggles up to my side and rests his head and hand on my bare chest, running his hand up and down. I drift off to sleep with the sound of his light breathing and heart beating. Perfect.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Hey hi hello. Tomorrow's Monday and there's no Vessel video for Connor so hmmm possible Tronnor collab? I really hope so cause then my life will be complete and I can die happy. Also, Troye is playing fucking Lollapalooza and I live near Chicago so hmmm maybe I'll try to go😏
Xx,
Madi