46.

Connor.

"This is the place." Troye and I stand hand in hand with Emma beside us. We're standing outside of a limestone building with a marquee sign above it. I open up the door for Troye and Emma behind me. Both of them follow me into the small bar and night club. Emma steps forward and shakes the owners hand.

"Hello welcome to Lincoln Hall. I'm Mike Schuba."
"It's nice to meet you I'm Emma. This is the infamous Troye and this is his boyfriend Connor." We shake Mike's hand and he leads us through the doorway into the music hall. There's a large wooden stage about three feet off of the ground and a U-shaped balcony lining the room.

A ramp is along the left of the room and a sound mixing area at the back. There's a light up sign above another bar that says 'LH' to symbolize Lincoln Hall. Posters and pictures of musicians that have performed here in the past are hanging on the wall above the ramp. Troye eyes them all, obviously trying to see who has played here in the past.

Troye and I walk around hand in hand looking at the venue as Emma talks to Mike while they stand in the middle of the floor.
"There can be all age shows here right?" Emma asks.
"Yes there can. We have them a lot actually." Mike answers as Troye and I look at the stage.

Troye boosts himself up onto the stage and grabs my hand to help me up. I stand beside him and look around the stage with my camera around my neck.
"Just picture it. You walk out onto the dark and empty stage," Emma begins to say and looks up at us, "And then with all the fans screaming, you begin to sing."

Troye looks out at them and I step behind him with my camera out. He looks down at his feet as I take a picture of him from behind. I adjust my angle and take another one and a shot of his black platform converse on the dark wood stage. Emma and Mike leave the hall to go to Mike's office and talk prices and open dates.

"What song are you going to sing first?" Troye turns around after I ask him.
"I don't know." He turns back around and looks out, imagining a crowd. Troye stands for a minute before he spreads his arms out like wings.
"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Sing me like a choir."

He lowers his arms and turns to face me.
"I can be the subject of your dreams. Your sickening desire."
Troye takes a small step towards me, still singing the song low.
"Don't you wanna see your man up close, a Phoenix in the fire."

I'm sure a smirk is laced on my lips as he sings the final line of the first verse.
"So kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please don't bite."
I lean in and kiss Troye on the lips as he brings his hands up to me and places them on the sides of my hips.

I pull away from Troye before things go too far and he leans his forehead against mine. Troye smiles at me.
"Maybe that should be my first song."
"I think that would be perfect." I tell him and place a short kiss on his mouth again.

After we pull away and separate, we climb down from the stage and instead sit down in the middle of the floor to look at the pictures I took. I put my camera between us and show him the ones of him I just took. Troye picks out the one of his shoes and I sync my phone and camera together to post it on Instagram.

"What're you doing?" I ask Troye with a laugh as he lays down on his back completely and stares at the ceiling.
"Just laying down. Come on lay down with me." Troye opens up his arms for me to lay with him. I lay back and he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

We lay just looking up at the ceiling above us, with the bright lights shining. I look up at Troye and he smiles his cheeky grin at me.
"Smile with your teeth. It's cute." I tell him and he smiles again, this time making a funny face in the process.

"I love you Kitten." Troye whispers to me and looks down into my eyes.
"I love you too Koala. So bad." I whisper into his ear and Troye bursts into a big smile.
"You just had to quote LANY didn't you?"

I hear footsteps above us on the balcony and see Emma dart her head and hands out of the way. Troye and I remain laying there as Mike and Emma walk back in.
"So T, what do you think of the place? Or should I ask, what do you think of the floor?"

Troye laughs, "It's lovely. I would love to play here at some point. On the stage not on the floor here."
Mike and Emma laugh as Troye helps pull me up from the ground and grabs my hand.
"Well we'd be very happy to have you play here."

After talking for a few minutes with Mike, Emma turns to us with a smile across her face.
"What do you say boys? Is it Lolla time?" At Emma's question, Troye and I both nod as we say goodbye to Mike and set out yet again hand in hand to the music festival.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
okay so i just realized you all know nothing about me so should I post something and introduce myself? Anyways I live in Chicago so the next chapter and this one were v v fun to write.

Okay that's all.
                         Xx,
                           Madi