12.

Connor.

I roll up to Troye's apartment right on time and he walks outside looking adorable as always. He wears khakis, a black sweater, and black high top Converse. He waves at me and walks to get in on the other side of my car in the passengers seat.

"Hey Con!" He says once he opens the door and sits down. He leans towards me and I kiss him lightly on the lips.
"Hey Tro." I respond with and put the car in drive as he buckles his seatbelt.
"We have to make one other stop. I'm picking up Tyler and Korey." I say and he nods. "Okay."
"Oh and Troyeboi," I add in and he looks over at me, "If they get drunk, they're gonna most likely hit on you. Just remind them that you're dating me and they'll leave you alone.

"Uh okay." He nods at me and smiles. I smile back at him and turn up the radio. Ed Sheeran's song 'Thinking Out Loud' plays and Troye sings it quietly to himself. He slowly gets louder at singing so I can hear it and oh my god, his voice is angelic. It's soft and calming and it amazes me how this boy hasn't put a record out yet.

I pull up to Tyler's house and they hop in while Troye is still singing. Troye doesn't notice them and it seems like he's in his own little world of music and singing until Tyler interrupts him, "Holy shit! You're good!"
Troye looks back at them and smiles, "Thanks."
"Connor you're one lucky lucky fellow," Korey gushes and I shoot him a glare in the rearview mirror,
"Hey. Hands off my man." I order, and the entire car begins to laugh. I move my right hand nearest Troye and rest it on his knee closest to me.

Once 'Thinking Out Loud' is over, 'This Is Gospel' by Panic! At the Disco begins to play. Troye's face lights up and he begins to sing while I turn it up slowly. Korey, Tyler, and I all watch with shock as Troye hits all of the notes of the song perfectly, in my book giving Brendon Urie a run for his money. He already is more attractive than him, but vocal wise he's almost got him beat at that too.

We pull up to Kian and JC's house and music blares already from the outside. Tyler and Korey practically jump out of the car and run inside, obviously wanting to get their alcohol.
"Con, I'm not gonna know anyone." He pleads with me and I grab his hand in mine.
"You'll be fine Tro. Just stick with me."

He smiles widely at me and kisses me softly before he squeezes my hand and opens his door to get out. As he goes to get out, I hop out too and we walk inside side by side.
"Yo! Connor!" JC yells as soon as I've stepped in. He walks up to me and Troye, a cup of booze in his hand, and I introduce him to Troye.
"JC this is my boyfriend Troye." I say and he smiles.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. Take good care of Con here." He says and Troye laughs at him and squeezes my hand tighter for an instance.

JC leads us to the backyard where most of the party is taking place. People are in the pool, people are drinking, people are dancing. Troye and I look at each other as we walk up to coolers to get a beer. I grab a Mike's Hard Lemonade and Troye grabs BudLight Lime.
"Wait Tro, you're not even 21." I say but he cracks the bottle open.
"I'm from the land down under Con and there we can do whatever the fuck we want." He brings the bottle to his red lips and takes a long sip.

"Come on. Let's party." He says and grabs my forearm in his hand. We get to where I see Ricky, Alexa, and Andrea standing around together.
"Connor!" Ricky yells and I walk up to him and embrace him. I hug Andrea and Alexa and Troye stands awkwardly as I do so.
"Oh. Guys, this is Troye, my boyfriend." I say and they all flock to him. They introduce themselves and the four of them begin to talk while I start to talk to Kian and Sam.

"That's your friend Troye right?" Sam asks, motioning in his direction. I nod but correct them.
"Boyfriend. Troye's my boyfriend now." I say and they freak out.
"Dude! I had no idea!" Kian says and Troye rejoins us and stands next to me.
"You've got a catch here Troye. A bit crazy, but still frantastic." Sam jokes as Troye reaches behind me and wraps his arm around my waist.

The rest of the party is a whirlwind. Beers, food, kisses, music, introductions. Troye remains gracious as he meets my crazy friends and they seem to like him. I'm glad they do, considering I am not leaving Troye anytime soon. I leave mine and Troye's phones on the table where we were sitting with Ricky and Alexa as we go to get more drinks, expecting selfies from them both to be on there.

I walk next to Troye past the pool to get to the drinks and suddenly I feel a light shove. Troye's footing slips and he begins to tumble. I feel myself start to fall towards him and realize where we're going. The pool. We scream as we hit the water fully clothed, our hands still connected. Underwater, after the initial shock, I open my eyes and I grab Troye's arms. We both begin to propel our legs to push us to the surface. I'm on my last bit of air when we reach the surface of the pool and gasp for breath.

I look over at where we fell from and when my vision clears I see Tyler and Korey laughing.
"You dick!" I yell at Ty as he laughs hysterically at us still bobbing in the water. Troye flips him off before he swims the short distance over to me and kisses me on the mouth(and set me free but please don't bite).

We swim to the edge and boost ourselves out of the water, Ricky running up to us with towels. As soon as he gives them to both of us, we wrap them around ourselves and stand up. I drape the towel around my shoulders and Troye focuses on drying his hair.

Once we've gotten a drink and rejoined our friends soaking wet, Troye and I begin to laugh at the events.
"Are you gonna kill Tyler now?" Alexa asks and Troye and I look at each other.
"Revenge will be in order for him." Troye says and smiles widely. I nod and look over in Tyler's direction. He waves his signature 'I Don't Give A Fuck I Pushed You Into The Pool' look and wave, earning yet another middle finger jokingly from both of us.

After booze and hours of hanging out we get Tyler and Korey into the car and leave. Our clothes are sort of dry but I can't wait to get out of these wet skinny jeans. Once we drop them off at their apartment, we head back to mine.
"Ugh I have to walk home now." Troye groans and I look over at him once the car is parked.
"Just stay here." He looks at me and has a look of thought on his mind.
"Okay. If you don't mind that is."
"No no it's fine." I assure him and we walk into my house. I make sure the doors are shut and locked tightly before we walk into my bedroom.

"Do you have some sweatpants I can wear?" He asks and sits on my bed timid. I grab a pair of sweats for me and a pair for Troye. He takes his damp skinny jeans off and slips the sweats on in record time. He removes his shirt and I look over at his body multiple times.
"Connor you're house is fucking freezing oh my god." He says and I grab a hoodie for him from my closet. He puts it on and once we're both changed to sleep he begins to walk out to my couch.

"Tro what're you doing? My bed is big enough for both of us." I say and he turns around to face me. Slowly he walks back over to me and slowly crawls into bed. He lays down under the covers and pulls them up high to his chin. I crawl into bed next to him and he lowers the covers so he can see my face.
"Con can we cuddle?" He asks in a child-like voice. I can't refuse the offer. I open my arms up and he rests his head in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his body tightly.

Perfect.