3

I came every single day to the hospital to visit Barry. It's been 6 months since Barry fell into the coma and I kept waiting for him to wake up. I talked to him still, even though he's unconscious. I was in the room sitting on the chair and staring at Barry. I look at his hand and grab it and I feel a spark and I smile. "I know your still alive, Bar. I know you can wake up, so please wake up." I say and look at him in anticipation. He doesn't wake up and I feel tears sting my eyes. "I can help him." I hear someone say behind me. I look to see a man in a wheel chair, but the lighting was too dark to see his face. "Who are you?" I ask him and squint my eyes to get a better look. "My apologies, my name is Harrison Wells." he says and I look at him in shock. I wipe the tears off my face and look back at Dr. Wells. "Why would you want to help Barry? You don't even know him." I say.

"Yes, that's true, but the reason he's in the hospital is my cause. So, I would like to help him get better. The hospital doesn't know how to deal with his condition, but I do." he says and I look at him in shock and then at Barry's body laying on the bed. I know that if it was me in his position, Barry would do anything to save me. "He'll be ok, though, right?" I ask Dr. Wells but still looking at Barry. "I can assure you that he will be in good hands." Dr. Wells says. I want Barry to be ok, but I'm getting a bad vibe from Dr. Wells. "Ok, help him. I just want him to be ok." I say and Dr. Wells smiles creepily. Soon a boy and a girl walk in and take Barry away. "Wait, your taking him now?" I ask them in shock and the three of them nod. "Who are you two?" I ask the boy and the girl who were rolling Barry out of the building. "Oh, our apologies, my name is Caitlin Snow and that's Cisco Ramon. We work for Dr. Wells." the girl says and I nod.

I ride with the nerd team to S.T.A.R. Labs and they start to work on Barry. I watch them, but keep my eyes on Barry seeing if he'd wake up anytime soon. "You really care for him, don't you?" Dr. Wells asks and I nod as I keep staring at Barry. "He's in good hands, I can assure that to you." he says and I look at him. Even though I don't trust Dr. Wells, I appreciate him for helping Barry out. "Thank you for helping him." I say to Dr. Wells. "It's no problem, Ms..." he says wandering off and wondering my name. "Gomez. Victoria Gomez. My friends call me Tori though." I say and he nods with a smile. "Dr. Wells his heartbeat is showing and he's fine." Caitlin says and I was relieved.

*~*~

It's been 3 months since Barry was in S.T.A.R. Labs and I was sitting in the chair just watching him. I was worried for him. What if he never wakes up from his coma, and I have to pull the plug on him? I don't want to make that decision. My dad, Joe, and Iris visit sometimes, but I visit all the time after my shifts at work and before my shifts. My feet were on the chair and I hugged my legs tightly and watch in anticipation for him to wake up. "Tori, I think it's time for you to go." Caitlin says and I really don't want to go yet. "I can't go yet. What if he wakes up while I'm gone?" I ask her. "If he wakes up while your gone, we'll call you, I promise." she says and I look at Caitlin and get up. As I start to grab my stuff, Cisco walks in playing Barry's favorite song 'Poker Face' by Lady Gaga and I smile. Caitlin argues with Cisco about the music and I start to walk out when I suddenly I hear a gasp of air. "Where am I?" I hear his voice say and I don't want to believe it, but something tells me to believe it.

"He's up!" Caitlin yells and I'm guessing checks his vitals. "Dr. Wells get down to the cortex, like right now." Cisco says and I slowly turn around to see Caitlin shine light into his eyes. He's awake. He's actually awake. Tears sting my eyes again and I smile, "Barry?" I say and he looks at me in shock. He was shirtless and I just wanted to faint, but I was too excited to see him awake for the first time in 9 months. "Tori?" he asks looking at me confused to why I'm here. "Barry!" I yell and run to him and engulf him in a hug and he hugs me back. Tears roll down my face as I sob into his arms. "Your awake, your finally awake." I say. "How long was I out?" he asks, but I don't let go of him. "9 months." Caitlin says for me and I pull back. "I missed you so much." I say with a smile on my face and tears running down my face. "I'm here now, Tori, ok?" he says and I laugh and he wipes the tears away.