73

Cisco comes back up to the Cortex and we turn to the cameras in the containment cells. "So what happens when the particle accelerator turns on while the metahumans are in their containment cells?" Caitlin asks Cisco. "They're toast." Cisco says and I widen my eyes and look at Barry. "We put them there. Now their lives are in danger because of us." Caitlin says and I see Barry nod. "Look, I think you all know I've never been a fan of this arrangement here. I thought the whole plan was to rehabilitate them and set them free." Joe says to them. "It was. We've been a little busy." Caitlin says to him and I nod.

"Well, if they stay in there, they die. And if we let them go, they destroy the city." Cisco says.

"We're gonna have to move them." Barry says and I look at him in confusion.

"Move them where?" I ask him.

"Iron Heights can't handle metahumans." Joe says and I nod.

"You're right. But Lian Yu can." Barry says and I widen my eyes.

"What the hell is a Lian Yu?" Joe asks.

"Lian Yu is the island where Oliver was stranded for five years. A.R.G.U.S. built a covert military prison on it." I tell Joe.

"It's where we sent Captain Boomerang." Cisco says and I look over to him and shake my head.

"Oliver keeps his worst criminals there. They won't be able to escape. And more importantly, they won't be able to hurt anybody." Barry says and I nod.

I turn to face Joe and he looks at me and Barry, "So we ship them from one illegal black site to another." Joe says. "Yeah. I guess. Yes." Barry says rubbing his eyes and I nod. "How do we move them to Oliver's own private Alcatraz?" Joe asks us. "I'll call Ollie, and maybe, hopefully, he can help with transport." I say to them and Barry nods. "And, Cisco, if we do this, nobody can get loose." Barry says to him. "I might have a way of getting them out of here safely." Cisco says and Barry nods. "Ok, get on it." Barry tells him. "I'm gonna call Ollie right now and see if he can help. I'll see you later." I tell Barry and he nods and pecks my lips and I walk out.

*~*~

Once I get home, I look around for my dad and see that the coast was clear and I take my phone out and click Oliver's number and walk up to my room, but he didn't answer. I click on Felicity's number and she answers, "Hey, Tori. Is something up?" she asks me. "Yeah, there is. Is Ollie there? I really need to talk to him about something." I tell her. "No. Actually, he went to Nanda Parbat." she says and I nod. "Well, I wanted to ask him if he could help us with transporting metahumans to Lian Yu. Wells reactivated the particle accelerator and if we don't move the metahumans, they could die in there." I tell her. "Sorry, Tori, but I can't just tell someone to send a plane to Central City and take it to Lian Yu. Maybe I can ask Lyla to ask A.R.G.U.S. for transportation. I'm sure she can help." she says. "Ok. Thanks for the help Felicity." I say and hang up.

I hear the front door open and close and I think it's Barry. "Tori, you here?" I hear his voice call me. "Yeah. I'll be down right now." I yell back and head downstairs. I see Barry sitting on the couch and I walk over and plop down next to him. "What did Oliver say?" he asks me and I sigh again and nuzzle up to him. "He's not there. I talked to Felicity and she says he's in Nanda Parbat." I tell him and he looks at me confusingly and I shrug to say I don't know what's going on in Starling. "Well what did she say?" he asks me and I shove my hands in my back pockets. "She said that she can't send a plane here, but she'll ask Lyla, Diggle's wife, to ask A.R.G.U.S. to provide us with transportation." I say and Barry nods. "We should get some sleep now. We have to meet with Joe tomorrow." Barry says and I nod. Barry grabs my hand and we head upstairs. I change into my comfy pink shorts and a light blue tank top. Barry knocks on my door and I look at him and smile, "You look cute in those pj's." Barry says to me and I smile and blush. "Stop doing that." I say to him.

"Doing what?" he asks.

"Making me blush with your cuteness."

"I'm glad you think I'm cute." he walks up to my putting his hand on my cheek and pulls me in and we kiss passionately. I pull away from Barry and he looks at me with a smile. "I love you, Tori." he says to me and I blush again. "I love you too, Barry." I say and he kisses me again. Barry pulls away and I smile at him. We both lay in my bed and sleep in peace until my alarm goes off.

*~*~

I wake up with Barry's arm draped around me. I carefully tried to get out of his arms, but he just pulled me right back in. I look at him and see his smile and I roll my eyes. "Ok, Barry, you can let me go now." I say and he shakes his head. I know that Barry doesn't like a lot of things, but the thing he hates the most is his first name. "Bartholomew Henry Allen, let me go." I say and he sighs. "You know I hate my full name, Victoria Olga Gomez." he says knowing I hate my full name too. We both sit up and I get up to pick my clothes. "I'll see you downstairs." Barry says and pecks my cheek and walks out. I put on a red tank top, my mini black leather jacket, ripped jeans, and black pumps. I curl my hair and put on my makeup. I head downstairs and see Barry with a bowl of cereal in hand and he hands it to me. I eat fast and then me and Barry head over to the precinct. Felicity called me on our way and said that Lyla was able to help us. 

When we get there, we walk into the room to see the DA leaving angrily and we see Joe looking upset. Barry motions Joe to come with us and we stand in the hallway. "Ok, so A.R.G.U.S. has a transport plane that can take the metahumans to Lian Yu. We just need to get them to Ferris Airfield." Barry says and I nod. "So Oliver Queen came through?" Joe asks and I shake my head. "No, actually." Barry says and Joe looks at me. "I didn't talk to him. Apparently he's in Nanda Parbat." I say to Joe. "What?" he asks and I shrug. "Wherever that is. I don't know. Felicity called Lyla, Diggle's wife. She's gonna hook us up." I say and Joe nods. "What about C.C.P.D. giving us an escort?" Barry asks and I wondered the same thing.

"Man, it ain't happening. You saw me talking to the DA. She was very clear. I could lose my badge. I could go to jail. We could go to jail." Joe says and I look down.

"We are protecting people." Barry says.

"We are, Barry, but I'm a cop. There's a certain set of rules I need to follow. And this year, I broke all of them. Lying to my boss, ignoring the law. At what point do we become no different than the people we're fighting?" Joe says.

"We are way different." Barry says angrily.

"How?" Joe asks.

"We only break the rules to help people." Barry says and grabs my hand and we walk away. Me and Barry walk out of the precinct. "Barry, what're we gonna do?" I ask him. "We're gonna get some help." Barry tells me and I look at him confusingly. "From who?" I ask him as we walk. "A person we're probably gonna regret trusting for this." Barry says and I widen my eyes probably knowing what he's thinking.