31

I hear my phone ring again and I see that it's Felicity. "Hey, Felicity. Is something wrong?" I ask her as I hop on Oliver's bike and he looks at me. "You and Oliver need to come to S.T.A.R. Labs." she says sounding shocked. "We're on our way. What's wrong?" I ask her. "Dr. Wells knows Oliver's the Arrow." she says again and I look at Oliver wide eyed. "We'll be there soon." I say, hang up, and run a hand through my hair. "What's the problem?" Oliver asks me and I look back up at him. "Um, I don't know how, but Dr. Wells knows that your the Arrow." I say and he raises his eyebrows. "We'll worry about how he found out later. Right now Barry's our priority." I say and he nods and hands me the helmet and we ride to S.T.A.R. Labs.

*~*~

When we get there, Oliver had called Diggle to come over and Cisco started to get starstruck. "Ooh, see. I knew the Arrow was Oliver Queen. I mean I had it narrowed down to a list of 150 people, but he was definitely on that list." Cisco says standing next to Diggle. "Ok, calm down, Cisco." I say and he calms down when Diggle stares down at him. "Do you have a way to stop Barry's rage fest?" Diggle asks Dr. Wells and I cross my arms wondering myself. "I have an idea about how to do that. Joe, I'm gonna need your help." Dr. Wells says. "We need to find him before he hurts somebody." Joe says and I nod. "I have him." Felicity says and I walk up to her and look at the traffic camera seeing Barry in his suit with Eddie on the floor. "Oliver suit up." Diggle says and I stop Oliver and he looks at me. "I'm coming." I say and he shakes his head. "You said I was a fast learner in combat. I wanna go with you, Ollie." I say and he nods. "You have a suit?" he asks and I smirk.

I put on my suit for the first time and I look at the others and they nod. Me and Oliver ride to the abandoned house again and he puts his suit on. "Do you have another one of those voice modulators I can use because the guy that Barry's attacking is one of my friends." I say and he nods and hands me a tiny voice modulator box that can hang on my suit. When we get to the place where Barry and Eddie were at, Oliver shoots an arrow that ties around Barry. I turn on my voice modulator and they look at the both of us, "Run." I say my voice sounding different than how it normally sounds. "Eddie, run." Iris says and she runs to her car and Eddie runs the opposite way. Barry gets up and he stares at the both of us. "You need to calm down." Oliver says to him and I turn off the voice modulator.

"And you need to hold on." Barry says and I know what he meant.

Oliver gets dragged a few feet away and I run over to them. Oliver shoots two arrows at the garbage bin and he looks at me like he wants me to do something. "You missed." Barry says. "No, he never misses." I say and the explosion occurs throwing Barry and I run over to Oliver and help him up. He grabs me and he we run behind Barry. I run and kick Barry down and Oliver shoots an arrow at him. "Two thousand milligrams of horse tranquilizer should be hitting you anytime now." Oliver says. Barry gets up and he vibrates and I see something green emit off of him and I know that was the horse tranquilizer. "Got anything stronger in that set of quivers?" I ask Oliver and he shakes his head. When all the tranquilizer was off, Barry looks at me and speeds over to me grabbing my waist then throwing me down next to Oliver. Oliver helps me up and we look at Barry and he super speeds around us. Oliver takes an arrow out and shoots it at the side of the building  and he grabs my waist and I hold onto his neck. We zip up but I knew Barry would beat us up there. "Where are you going?" he says and speeds up the building. "We're not done yet." he says and cuts the line and me and Oliver fall in midair. Oliver lets me go and I hold onto him tightly and he shoots another arrow and the line stops us from splatting on the ground.

"Is that all you got?" Barry asks and me and Oliver look at him.

He speeds to us and I move out of the way and Barry dodges all of Oliver's kicks. Then out off all the missed kicks and punches, Oliver finally lands a punch. I lift Barry off the ground with my telekinesis and throw him on the other side. Barry gets up and looks at me and Oliver angrily and he speeds over to Oliver and hits him lightning quick. I know I have to do something, but what I didn't get is why isn't Barry coming after me. I see Oliver get punched back, but I have to stay here because of the plan Oliver had told me. He pushes the button and two arrows come flying, but Barry catches them. Then Oliver throws something and it lands in Barry's leg. "I still believe in you, Barry." Oliver says wearily and I see Barry's eyes glow red. I levitate Barry again and throw him down. He goes after Oliver again trying to punch him, but Oliver catches him and holds Barry. Then we see the S.T.A.R. Labs van and I nod at Oliver. The van turns sideways and the side doors open showing the colors shining. Oliver lets Barry go and Barry stays put. When the lights go off, I look at Barry and see if he's gonna do anything drastic. I walk over to Oliver and stare at Barry, "Barry? You ok?" I ask and he faces us. "Oh, this is gonna be a special kind of hangover." Barry says and I know he's back and we laugh.

Oliver carries Barry and I stand next to Barry with my arms crossed. "Oliver, I'm so sorry." Barry says and I look at them. "This is not your fault. But we do still have your metahuman to take care of. Anything left in the tank?" Oliver asks. "Well, if not, there's three of us right?" Barry asks smiling at me and Oliver and I look away from Barry remembering what he had said earlier. "Right." I say blankly and I know Barry's staring at me and I walk faster to the van.

*~*~

The next day we caught Bivolo and then we changed into our regular clothes. "Blah. Blah. No prison can hold me. I heard it all before. Adios, Prism." Cisco says and we start to walk out of the Pipeline. "I like 'Rainbow Rider'." Caitlin says to Cisco. "Ok, you don't get to pick the names." Cisco says and I laugh. I was next to Oliver and he looked at the Pipeline, "I have a prison like this. Mine's on a nearly inhospitable island in the North China Sea but this works too." Oliver says and I laugh. I stop when I realize that Barry wasn't walking with us and I turn to face him. "Barry, what's wrong?" I ask him and I walk over to him. "I remember all the things I said to you and Oliver." he says and I look down. "Tori, I didn't mean all those things I said to you." he says grabbing my hand and I pull it away. "Really? Not even about my powers being weaker than yours?" I ask and he looks down.

"You being whammied brought that out, and you know it." I say but he stays quiet.

"Tori-" I stop him.

"Just admit it, Barry. You don't want me to help you." I say.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Tori. And yes, I admit that your powers were weak, but not compared to mine. You just need to excel." he says.

"I know and I will. I think we need a break." I say and he looks at me with a frown.

Tears stream down my face and I see Barry's eyes tear up. "Why?" Barry asks me and I look away not wanting to see his face. "I just think that we need a break from each other. I mean, we can still be friends but not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore." I say and wipe my tears away. Barry kisses me and I kiss him back, but then I pull away. I walk away from him and the tears flow down again. I wipe the tears before I could walk into the lab and Oliver was standing there telling the others to not tell them his identity. "What Oliver is trying to say is that he had a lovely time working with you and get to know each of you and he can't wait to do it again soon." Felicity says. They say bye to everyone and then they come to me. "I'm gonna miss you guys." I say and they smile. "We're gonna miss you too, Tori." Oliver says hugging me. "What happened? It looks like you've been crying?" Felicity asks. I look down and cross my arms, "Um, me and Barry broke up." I say and Felicity hugs me tightly. "It's ok. You'll get over it." she says and I nod, but I know I won't because I love Barry way to much, but we need this break. "Tori, can I ask you something?" Oliver asks and I nod. "Do you know if there's anything odd with Dr. Wells?" he whispers and I nod. "I have the same feeling, but there's nothing I can do about it." I say and he nods. "I'll see you later, Ollie." I say with a smile and he hugs me again and they leave. I decided that I didn't want to see Barry when he came, so I go home and try to take my mind off of Barry.