20

I woke up early this morning remembering that I had an interview with a restaurant that wanted a performer for special occasions in the evening. I got dressed in a black strapped dress and I put on some black pumps. I curl my hair and leave it down and I put on my make up. I grab a handbag and walk out of the house kissing my dad goodbye. I walk to this fancy restaurant called "Oasis" and I walk in. "Hello, ma'am. May I help you?" a woman in all black asks me. "Yeah, um, I'm here for an interview with Mrs. Stone." I say and she nods. "Ah, yes. Ms. Gomez for the position of evening performances on special occasions." she says and I nod. "Wait for her in the dining room, and she'll be right with you." she says and I nod and I walk into the dining room and sit at a booth. Soon a woman with her brown hair tied back and in a professional suit. "Hello, I'm assuming you're here for the special occasion evening performance." the woman says sticking her hand out for me to shake. "Yes I am. Victoria Gomez. It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Stone." I say to her while shaking her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Gomez." she says and we both sit down.

"Is there anything you'd like to drink, Ms. Gomez?" she asks and I think.

"Just a glass of red wine." I say to her and she nods.

Soon a waiter comes out with two glasses of red wine and walks away after setting the drinks down. "So, Ms. Gomez, shall we begin this interview?" she asks and I nod. "We shall." I say with a bright smile on my face. She opens her binder with my resume and a blank piece of paper. "It says here on your resume that you went to Starling University to study music and art." she says and I nod. "That's correct. I studied there for four years and earned a Bachelors Degree." I say. "Impressive. Do you know how to play any instruments?" she asks. "Yes, piano and guitar. Acoustic and electric." I respond. "Can you preform a song for me on that piano over there." Mrs. Stone says and I nod.

Ohh yeah yeah

The situations turns around enough to figure out

That someone else has let you down

So many times I don't know why

But I know we can make it as long as you say it

So tell me that you love me yeah

And tell me that I take your breath away

And maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure

There's nothing left to say

Tell me that you love me anyway

Ohhh

Waking up beside yourself and what you feel inside

Is being shared with someone else

Nowhere to hide I don't know why

But I know we can make it

As long as you say it

So tell me that you love me yeah

And tell me that I take your breath away

And maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure

There's nothing left to say

Tell me that you love me anyway

Show me look what we found turn it around every day

I can hear what you say

Know I know why know we can make it

If tell me that you love me yeah