38

It was late at night and I was with Barry patrolling. I had gotten a motorcycle that Oliver sent over to me and I was so excited. Now I don't have to count on Barry to help me get everywhere. I rode the motorcycle in an instant. Like Barry and Oliver said, I learn fast. "There's a police chase going on, Tori, I'm gonna need you here." Barry says and I turn on Fifth. "On my way." I say in the earpiece and I see the police chase and Barry speeds beside me. "Barry, Tori, there's an intersection coming up. Hurry." Caitlin says and I see the criminals take off in different directions. "I go left, you go right." I say and he obeys. I'm right behind the Queen and then I'm on her left. She looks over to me and I kick her and her bike moves a little to the right. I go next to her again and she tries to kick me. I pull on the break and I'm behind her. I speed up and now I'm on her right. I make her turn left and I slowly go behind her and grab the key. "Got the Queen's key." I say and I speed up and she follows me to the intersection where her partners were going. When I get there I turn and put my foot on the ground making me face the three of them. "Got the King and Ace's key." Barry says and we give the keys to the cops and head back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

I park my bike in the garage, take my helmet off, and shake my hair out. I put my helmet on the bike and Cisco closes the garage. I go to the lab and see everyone there. "I hate that Oliver always sends you these cool things. I mean first it was the injector throwers, next it was the voice modulator, which I could've made, then the bike." Cisco says and I laugh and take off my mask. "First of all I got the voice modulator when he was in town when we were fighting Bivolo and second all those things he sent me were like gifts for being a rookie hero." I say and Barry laughs. "Efficiently done, Mr. Allen, Ms. Gomez." Dr. Wells says and me and Barry nod with a smile. I still have odd vibes from him, but I still have to respect him. That is, until Dr. Wells reveals his true colors. "We need a picture." Cisco says and I laugh at him.

"I'm pretty sure rule number one of having a secret identity is not taking pictures in your super suit without a mask on." Barry says and I nod.

"Exactly." I say with a little giggle.

"Oh, come on. Please? This is just for us. Just to document all this." Cisco says and I look at Barry.

"Who knows? Maybe people in the future will wanna know how this all happened." Dr. Wells says.

"Alright, if you want the future to have the whole story, we all need to be in it." Barry says and I smile.

"First let me put on some makeup." Caitlin says.

"Yeah, me too." I say and Barry rolls his eyes.

"The future does not care about makeup." Cisco says and Barry nods.

"Who cares what the future thinks right now. Just lipstick and I'm done." I say and I grab my neutral lipstick and put it on. Then I walk over to where everyone is and Barry was gonna take the photo. "Big smiles." Barry says and counts down and puts the timer. Then he speeds over and the camera flashes and he speeds back. "Does that count as a selfie?" Caitlin asks. "Absolutely." me and Barry say in unison. I laugh at Cisco and head into the suit room and change into my normal clothes. I grab my phone and see that I got a text from Jake. "I gotta go. Jake wants to take me out on a dinner date and I gotta get this stink off me before he picks me up." I say with a smile. Me and Jake have been dating for a few weeks now and I couldn't be happier, but I still don't get that spark feeling from him. "I'll take you home. I'm headed there anyway." Barry says and I nod. Barry picks me up and we speed back to the house with just enough time for me to take a shower.

I open the door and run up the stairs and to my room. "Don't bother me up here!" I yell down to Barry and my dad. I lock my bedroom door and pick out a white blazer a baby pink no sleeve blouse, and black tights. I head inside the bathroom, and take a quick shower. I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around me and I start to walk into my room. "Tori!" I hear Barry yell and I run into my room and lock the door. "Tori, what's wrong?" Barry asks me and I blush. "I thought I told you I didn't want to be bothered up here." I say and I start to get ready. "Sorry. Your dad just wanted to know what time you'd be home?" he asks and I put on my blouse and blow dry my hair. "Tori, what time are you gonna be home?" Barry asks again as I turn off the blow dryer. I unlock the door and let him in and I start to curl my hair and put on my makeup. "I don't know when I'm gonna be back. Probably 10 or 11 depending on what Jake wants to do." I say and he looks down at my hand. "You're still wearing the ring." Barry says and I look at my hand and look at the ring Barry gave me on Christmas.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I. I loved it." I say and with a smile and he smiles too.

I put on my eyeliner and I feel Barry staring at me and I put the eyeliner down and look at him. "You remember when I first started using makeup I had to learn from Brittany." I say and he smiles and laughs. "I swear I've never seen you that irritated in my life." Barry says and I laugh. "I swear she irritated the crap out of me. But me and Iris had to learn somehow. After that, I had Iris teach me the techniques I missed." I say and he nods. After I finished doing my makeup, I stand up and go to my jewelry box and grab my gold necklace and my gold bracelets. "Let me help you." Barry says and he grabs the bracelets and helps me put them on. Then he grabs the necklace and I turn around and move my hair to the side. When he lets go, I turn to face him and stare into his green eyes. "Thanks." I say still staring at him. "No problem." he says and I just keep looking at him. "I should probably finish getting ready." I say and he leaves. I put on my white blazer and white wedges. I grab my purse and my phone and I quickly put on my earrings. I hear the doorbell go off and I head downstairs and see Barry at the door with Jake and immediately I thought that this would be bad.

"Hey, Jake. You remember Barry, right?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you again, Barry. You too, Mr. Gomez." Jake says and I smile.

"Barry used to live with me and my dad. And he decided to come live with us again." I say.

"I'm gonna go now. I'll see you two later." I say and I walk out with Jake. I feel like someone was staring at me, but I shrug it off and walk with Jake to his car.