15

After the date me and Barry walk hand in hand to the house. We see that Felicity was still there, "Hey, you two. So how was the date?" she asks and I smile at Barry. "Amazing." I say and Barry laughs. "Hey, you wanna go to Jitters?" Barry asks me and Felicity and we both nod. We walk into Jitters and we see Iris. "Hey." she says as she carries the tray of coffee's. "Hey, do you want me to help you with that?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "No, it's ok. Besides your a guest today." she says and I shrug. "How was the date?" Iris asks me and Barry and we smile. "It was good." Barry says and I nod. "Good, sit at a table and I'll be there to take your order soon." Iris says and we nod. "Hey, Felicity, if you have time maybe we can show you Central City's nightlife." Iris says and I nod. "Oh. No. I get plenty of nightlife in Starling City." Felicity says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh. This is something that I don't think that you're gonna wanna miss. Trivia night at Jitters." she says and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh. I hate trivia night." I say and they all laugh.

"Eddie's not excited about it, I admit, but could be our night guys." Iris says and I look at Barry.

"Our night to win $75 worth of cappuccinos?" Barry asks and I take the paper from his hands and Felicity takes it from me.

"Uh, yum. You know what, I'm gonna go call work, check in, make sure everything's ok." Felicity says and we nod.

"You know that it's gonna be you and Eddie, me and Barry as couples and Felicity's gonna be alone, right?" I ask Iris and she nods.

"I just thought that we should show her some fun here in Central City." she says and I nod.

"I really don't want to come to trivia night, Iris." I say to her and she glares at me.

"Come on guys. It'll be fun." she says and Barry nudges my elbow trying to convince me. He gives me the puppy dog eyes that I give him and I roll my eyes. "Don't do that bit! It's mine!" I say to him smacking his arm and he laughs. "I'll stop doing your bit, if you come to trivia night." he says and I think for a minute. "Fine, but I'm not answering any questions." I say and they laugh. "Great, I'll call Eddie." Iris says and I roll my eyes and smile. "This is part 2 of date night." Barry says wrapping his arms around my waist and I laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Sounds like fun." I say and he leans in and kisses me. "Aww, you two look so adorable." we hear Felicity say as she walks in and we turn to her and laugh. "Funny." I say to her and I start to think that maybe I should let Felicity in on my little secret. I mean I have Joe, but telling Felicity wouldn't be a problem either. "Felicity, could I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her and she nods. We walk out of Jitters leaving Barry and Felicity looks at me.

"What's up, Tori?" she asks and I bite my lip.

"I need to tell you something, but you can't tell Barry or the others about it." I say to her and she nods slowly, but looks confused.

"I have powers like Barry. Well not exactly like Barry, but I have powers." I say.

"You do?" she asks and I nod. "Show me." she says and I look around.

"Ok, hand me your phone." I say and she looks confused.

I levitate her phone in the air and she looks shocked to see it. I put her phone in her hand and her reaction was priceless. "You have telekinesis. Why haven't you told Barry and the others?" she asks sounding pretty angry. "I can't tell Iris, because I don't want her involved in this and Joe said that me and Barry couldn't tell her about this metahuman stuff. And I don't want to tell Barry and the others because I don't trust Dr. Wells. You might call me nuts, but I'm getting a bad vibe from him." I say and she nods. "Whatever you wanna do, I'll respect it, but you should at least tell Barry." she says and I nod. "I'll tell him when the time is right. Right now the only people that know about this are you and Joe, so, please, don't say anything until I tell him." I say and she nods. "Hey, girls. What are you talking about?" Barry asks as he walks out. "We're gonna go back to the house. Felicity's gonna borrow one of my dresses and get ready for trivia night." I lie and Felicity nods. "Ok, I'll walk with you two if you want." he says and me and Felicity shake our heads.