60

We walk out of the lab and head towards Jitters and I can't help but feel like someone was staring at us when we were leaving. We get to Jitters and we get our coffee, "You know I left Starling City to get away from the mood and brood. But it looks like it followed me here." Felicity says to Barry and we walk to a table and sit there. "I know. I'm sorry." Barry says to her and I nod with pursed lips. "It's like I said before, now is not the best time." he says. "Barry, I have been through enough with you to know when you're holding something back." Felicity says. "Me too, considering I'm your girlfriend. But I know the problem." I say to him and he looks at me and I take a sip of my vanilla cappuccino.

"Is this because I told Ray your guys' secret? Because he is trustworthy, Barry. He wants to help people, like you guys." Felicity says.

"Yeah, I know." Barry says.

"But that's not the problem." I say and she looks at me confusingly.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"It's just that we really don't want to put anyone else in danger." I respond for Barry.

"In danger of what?"

"Barry, Tori, hey." Eddie says coming out of nowhere.

"Eddie, hey. Uh, you remember Felicity." Barry says and Eddie looks at her and says hi to her.

Then Eddie was awkward for a minute until I knew what he wanted to talk about. "What is wrong with you? Is everyone in Central City in a bad mood? I thought Central City was supposed to be the fun one." Felicity says and I laugh. "It's just, um..." Eddie says looking at us and I look at Eddie. "Felicity knows." I say and he looks at us coldly. "Wow." he says and I fold my arms. "So everyone but Iris." Eddie says and I look at him about to say something, then look away. "It feels that way." Barry says to him taking a sip of his coffee. "Well, not necessarily everyone knows. My dad still doesn't know." I say and Eddie nods. "How do you lie to everyone you care about?" Eddie asks us and I take a sip of my cappuccino. "For starters, don't think of it as lying. Think of it as protecting her from getting hurt. With a fib." Felicity says and I nod. "But Iris can tell I'm hiding something. And it's putting this distance between us." Eddie says with a frown.

"Maybe because you're showing that you're hiding something." I mutter under my breath and everyone looks at me.

"What? It's the truth." I say.

"I have an idea. Why don't we all go to dinner tonight?" Felicity asks and I nod with a big smile.

"A little wine and dine is sure to bridge the gap." I say with a hopeful smile.

"Come on, we all had fun last time."

"Sure. Why not?" Eddie says and I smile.

"Yay! A triple date!" I say and grab Barry's hand and smile at him and he smiles at me.

Suddenly, my phone and Barry's phone buzz and we see it's an alert from S.T.A.R. Labs. "Another bee attack. Folston Tech." Barry says and I nod. "I'll see where Joe is." Eddie says and we nod and get up. "Bee" careful." Felicity says and we widen our eyes at her. "For real?" Barry asks and I nod in agreement. "Bad pun, sorry. Just don't die." Felicity says and we get up and run out of the door. As soon as the coast was clear, Barry grabs my waist and we change into our suits and head to Folston Tech. Barry lets go of me outside the door so I can look for someone suspicious, but I don't see anyone. "I'm too late." Barry says in the earpiece and I sigh. "Where are the bees?" I ask Barry out of curiosity. "I don't know. There's no sign of them." Barry says. "Uh, found them." Barry says and I widen my eyes. "Uh, how do I get out of here?" Barry asks Cisco and I wait for him outside.