30

We head to S.T.A.R. Labs and Caitlin fixes him up and I change into my regular clothes. "Ok, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad that I'm going to work right now." Barry says and I laugh. "I'll see you later." he says and pecks my lips and he leaves. "Tori, come here. I have something to show you." I hear Cisco say and I walk over to him. "Alright, Cisco, I'm here. What do you wa-" I cutoff mid sentence as I see the suit for me right there on a manikin like Barry's. The suit was leather and it was black and blue with four pieces, including the mask, makes five. I walk up to it in awe and I see it up close. There was a black leather jacket, a straplessblue satin like crop top, black leather pants, half fingered black gloves, and lace up black boots. The mask covers around the eyes so no one would notice it was me and I loved how it looked. "Do you like it?" Cisco asks me and I look at him to see the smile on his face and the glimmer of hope in his eyes. "I don't like it." I say and Cisco looks sad, "I love it." Cisco's face lights up and I have a huge smile on my face.

"I'll leave it with Barry's suit so you'll know where it is." Cisco says and I nod.

I go back to the computer and sit there as Cisco heads to the other room examining the boomerang again. Felicity came over and started working with Caitlin on something I didn't really know. I look at a file that had my name on it and I look at it in confusion. I open the file and see that it's all my tests. Blood tests, combat tests, power ability. I close the file and pretend I never saw the file in the first place. Besides, it's what they need to know on my powers. Felicity and Caitlin walk out and talk about something and I stand up and look at my suit again. I feel a gust of wind and I turn to see Barry there with Felicity and I smile, run, and jump on him wrapping my arms around his neck. "What's this for?" he asks and I grab his hand and pull him to where his suit was being kept and show him my suit. "Wow. Cisco made your suit. It looks amazing." he says and I nod in agreement.

"Hey, we just got a ping from facial-recognition software on Bivolo a.k.a Prism." Cisco says and I cross my arms and stare him down.

"You already have a name?" I ask him and he smiles and nods.

"Since when did we have facial-recognition software?" Caitlin asks and I laugh and shake my head.

"Happy Hanukkah." Felicity says and I laugh.

"Mmm. Too bad I'm catholic. I celebrate Christmas." I say with a smile and we giggle.

"Where can I find him?" Barry asks.

"Traffic cameras just caught him entering a residence at 168 Jarvis." Cisco replies.

"We should let the Arrow know." Felicity says and I nod. "I can handle this solo. I've done it before." Barry says and I furrow my eyebrows and squint at him. "So, you don't want me to go either?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Barry, I have a suit now. I can go with you." I say as he walks into the room with our suits. "No, Tori. That's final." he says and I shake my head at him. "Barry, I really think you need to-" he interrupts Felicity, "Felicity, I don't need his help." he walks into the suit room and I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. As soon as he changes, he speeds out of the lab and to the residence where Cisco had spotted Bivolo.

*~*~

The next day Barry came back saying that Bivolo had whammied him and Caitlin demanded that she examine his eyes, but Barry said that he was fine. "No signs of macular damage. Your retina and cornea seem unaffected." Caitlin says and I look at her confused. "There's no way that you could get whammied and nothing happens to you, Barry." I say. "I told you, I'm fine." Barry says and I cross my arms not wanting to believe it. "You said Bivolo whammied you. No desire to go MMA on any of us?" Felicity asks and I wondered the same. Barry shakes his head, but I still didn't believe it. He got whammied something will go wrong. Maybe not now, but some time later. Barry explains what happened with him and Bivolo and the four of us walk out of the examination room. "Look, obviously, his powers didn't work on me, so-" I cutoff Barry mid-sentence. "It was stupid for you to go out there alone. You make too many risks. You should've let the Arrow help you, or me." I follow Barry and he stops.

"As fast as you are, that's gonna catch up to you." Caitlin says and I nod.

"Caitlin, I'm not Ronnie. You gotta stop treating me like I am." Barry says to her

"Yeah, well, I'm your girlfriend and I'm pissed at you." I say standing in front of him crossing my arms.

Caitlin walks away and I look at Barry with furrowed eyebrows and squinted eyes, "How could you do that to her?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes and his cellphone buzzes and so does mine. I see that it was a text from Oliver saying that he wanted to do another session with us. Barry says that to Felicity and she said that she was sure that he wasn't gonna shoot him again, but to wear body armor just in case. "Let's go." Barry says and he picks me up and we speed over to Oliver. When we get there, Barry puts me down and we see Oliver standing there. "Thinking of new ways to embarrass me?" Barry asks him coldly and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm not trying to embarrass you, Barry, but you went after Bivolo last night alone and you lost him." Oliver says and Barry scoffs. "Barry!" I yell at him angrily and he ignores me. Barry just argues out of nowhere with Oliver and I just look at a boy who wasn't the boy I knew. I knew that the whammy was finally taking affect. "I finally see it." Barry says after Oliver's speech and Oliver was next to me and Barry was standing a few feet away. "You're a little bit jealous of me, aren't you?" Barry asks and I cross my arms.

"Barry, stop." I say but he ignores me again and he walks up to me and Oliver.

"A guy like you, handsome, rich can have any girl he wants, jealousy's probably a new emotion for you so you might be a little slow to get what it is that you're feeling." Barry says and I shake my head.

"Barry, this isn't you. Stop it." I say but he ignores me.

"That's you're theory?" Oliver asks and I roll my eyes.

"Absolutely. See you can train, lift weights, climb that stupid bar until your heart explodes but you'll never be as fast as I am. You will never be what I am. And that's gotta hurt your rock-hard pride, Ollie."

"Barry!" I yell and he turns and faces me.

"Why are you defending him, Tori? I'm your boyfriend." Barry yells at me and I shake my head. "No. You're not. You're not the boy I grew up with. You're not the boyfriend that I know you are." I say and Barry looks away and I grab face and make him look at me. "Please, come back." I say and peck his lips. He pushes me and Oliver catches me from falling on the ground and helps me up. "I get it. You don't want me because of Oliver. You're not the girl I loved. You're jealous of me, like Oliver." Barry says and I shake my head. "That's not true." I say crossing my arms. "You're powers are weak compared to mine, Tori. So stay out of the hero business." he says and walks away and that hurt me, because that wasn't him being whammied talking, it was the real him. I know it. I felt it. Tears flow down my cheeks and Oliver looks at me. "What happened to him?" he asks me. "He got whammied by Bivolo and now he's angry and who knows what might happen next." I say and he nods. "Hey, don't be sad. That wasn't him talking." Oliver says and I shake my head and face him.

"No. That was him talking to me. I felt it Ollie. He thinks I'm weak." I say sobbing and Oliver hugs me and I wrap my arms around his waist and comforting me. "Come on, calm down. Let's get started with training. The sooner you learn to fight, the faster you'll get the real Barry back." Oliver says and I nod. Me and Oliver train in combat and defense and I learned all the moves pretty quick. "Good." Oliver says as he pants and I nod. I hear my phone ringing and I see that it was Joe. "Hey, Joe. What's up?" I answer the phone. "I know Barry got whammied. He came into the precinct and started yelling at the captain. Are you at S.T.A.R. Labs?" he asks and I look at Oliver. "No, I'm with Oliver. Barry was yelling at the both of us and we decided to go out to get things off our minds." I respond. "Call Felicity, or Caitlin, or Cisco quickly, because this isn't going to end well." Joe says. "I know. I'll call you when I find something out." I say and hang up. "Barry went full on rage at the captain in the precinct. I need to get back to S.T.A.R. Labs." I say to Oliver and he nods. "I'll call Felicity and tell her what happened." I say and Oliver gets the bike. I just hope we can stop Barry before he does anything horrible in the city.