74

We walk into an old creepy bar and I see the Snart standing there, and I thought that Barry meant him. Snart turns around and faces us with a smirk, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Scarlet Speedster and the Levitating Princess." he says and I squeeze Barry's hand and stare at Snart. "We need to talk." Barry says and I nod then we see Snart smile creepily. "You want anything? Beer? Food? Pickled eggs here are fantastic." Snart says as we walk to the pool table. "No. We're good." I say disgusted to hear about pickled eggs. I mean I've never seen a pickled egg, but when I think of it, I gross out. "We need your help with a problem." Barry says and I nod. "Must be pretty desperate to come asking for my assistance, but I'll bite. What do you need?" Snart asks us as he sits on the pool table.

"Help transporting some people out of the city." I say to him.

"How many?" Snart asks.

"Five." Barry and I say in unison.

"Five very bad." Barry says and I take over.

"Very angry people who have powers." I finish the sentence.

"Powers, hmm? So you want me to, what, freeze the problem? Protect you two from them if anything goes wrong?" he asks us.

Snart stands up and faces us, "First rule of business, always protect yourself. I'm not gonna help usher your enemies out of town." Snart says. Barry grabs his arm violently and glares at him, "Hey they're not just our enemies. They're your enemies too." Barry says to him coldly. "I doubt it." Snart says to him coldly. "You might want to rethink that." I say in his head and he looks at me oddly. "Since when can you do that?" he asks me. "Since a few weeks back, but that's not important. Those people that you don't want to help us with will destroy Central City." I say to him. "It's not my problem." he says looking away from me and Barry. "You said that you love it here. That this is your home." Barry says to him and I cross my arms. "I do and it is." Snart says. "If these people get loose, there won't be a city to love anymore. You won't be able to rob anyone if everybody's dead." I tell him and he stays quiet.

"It's a compelling argument. If I'm gonna help you out... I'm gonna need something in return." Snart says walking over to the bar and taking a pen out and writing on a napkin.

"Like what?" Barry asks as we walk over to him. "This." he says handing us the napkin and we look at it. Me and Barry scoff at what the napkin says and I raise my eyebrow at him. "No. This is impossible. We can't do that." Barry says and I shake my head. "Then I can't help you." Snart says and I scoff and roll my eyes getting irritated. "There has to-" Barry starts to say getting irritated like me and I grab his hand and he looks at me and calms down slightly. "Snart there has to be something you want that we can get." Barry says calmly and I nod. "Let me think about it." he says and he walks out. I glare at him as he walks out and then I sigh and look at Barry. "Did it really have to be Snart?" I ask him annoyed. "He's the only other person that I can think of for the escort. I know you hate this most of all, but it's all that we can do." Barry says and I nod. He grabs my hand and then we walk out of the bar.

*~*~

We walk to S.T.A.R. Labs and we see Joe there and Barry tells him about recruiting Snart for the escort. "Are you both out of your minds? What do you mean you talked to Leonard Snart?" Joe asks us clearly angry and I hear Caitlin and Cisco working on something behind us. "I asked him for help." Barry says. "I wasn't into this plan at first, but Barry said that he's the only other person he could think of for the escort." I say to Joe. "Barry, why would you do something so stupid?" Joe asks him with his eyes wide and full of anger. "Because, Joe, we already have already tried everyone else. Look, you tried the C.C.P.D. Tori tried Oliver. I tried Ronnie and Dr. Stein. The particle accelerator goes online in-" Barry trails off and looks at Cisco. "Sixteen hours." Cisco replies while working on whatever he's working on. "16 hours, Joe. I'm not willing to let the metas die, and we can't let them escape either. So like it or not, Snart, with his cold-gun, is the only one that can stop them if Cisco's transportation does not hold." Barry says to him and I pinch the bridge of my nose hating this argument.

"Then lucky for you, I figured out what it is you can get me." we hear Snart's voice say behind us and Joe takes out his gun and we turn to face Snart.

"Hello, detective. Nice to see you again. Caitlin. Cisco. I thought about your proposal. You want my help, this is what I want. My fingerprints, dental records, DNA, criminal records, family tree. Everything there is in this world concerning Leonard Snart, I want it destroyed. All of it. At C.C.P.D., online, everywhere." he says.

"The brass on this dude. You really think we'd do that for you?" Joe asks him.

"I'll do it." Barry says and I widen my eyes at him. "If it's the only way fine."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Bar?" I ask him.

"You and me need to talk right now." Joe says to Barry and they walk into the treadmill room.

Snart looks at them walk away and then faces me and I scoff and roll my eyes. I know that Barry is getting frustrated about Wells and everything, but I even think that trusting Snart is a bad idea. It's like trusting a dog with your math homework, but it chews it up anyway. Soon, Barry walks out of the room and I walk up to him. "Barry, be careful in the precinct. If they see you deleting everything on Snart, they're gonna arrest you." I say to him. "I will." he says and kisses my forehead. He quickly changes into his suit and speeds out of the Cortex and to the precinct to delete all the files on Snart. I change into my suit quickly and head over to my bike. Me and Snart head over to the place where we would meet Barry and he comes with the physical evidence and tells Snart that all the online evidence on him was deleted. Suddenly gold covers the physical evidence and I knew it was Snart's sister and I look at Barry and we sigh. "I hear we're all going to be working together." she says and I glare at her. "That's right, sis. Partners." Snart says and I look at him then at Barry. "You better be damn right about trusting him." I say to him in his mind and he looks at me and nods. I get on my bike and both Snarts get on the other and I just look at Barry and hope that nothing fishy is gonna happen on this mission.