44

I go into Barry's room and see him getting ready for his date with Linda. I admit, I was still jealous of Linda, but Barry seems happy to be with her. Barry keeps changing suits and I laugh and shake my head. He ends up in a suit with a white shirt, a purple stripped tie, black dress pants, and a gray coat. "How do I look?" Barry asks and I walk up to him and straighten the tie out a little more and tighten it slightly. "You look handsome, like always." I say and he smiles at me. "Aren't you doing anything with Jake?" Barry asks and I look down. "I don't know. He hasn't called me at all today." I say and he hugs me and I hug him back. "You should go or else you'll be late. And you don't want Linda to know that your the late type." I say pulling away from Barry and he laughs and nods.

A few hours later I get a call from Cisco saying that there was a robbery at a drug store and I head over to S.T.A.R. Labs as fast as I can and get on my bike. I head over to the drug store and take the man out and hand him to the cops. Then when I get back I get a call from Joe saying that there was a jumper on 52nd and I roll my eyes and head over. When I get there, I see him jump and I levitate him and land him safely on the ground. Then I head back to S.T.A.R. Labs and change into my normal clothes. "So much to do on one measly little night." I say plopping myself on the chair and Cisco laughs. "I gotta get home before my dad does." I say getting up and running to the suit room to change. "What about Barry?" Caitlin asks and I sigh. "He's probably done with his date. I didn't want anyone bothering him while he was on his date." I say and I walk out of the building saying bye to everyone and head back to the house.

*~*~

When I get there, I was just in the nick of time. I plop myself on the couch feeling exhausted and I hear the door open to see my dad. "Hi, sweetheart. Are you ok?" he asks and I run a hand through my hair. "Yeah, just really exhausted." I say and he laughs. "If you're tired, you should go to sleep." he says and I shake my head. "Barry promised me to tell me how his date went." I say and he laughs again. Soon the door opens again and Barry walks in. I stand up and I look at him with a smile. "So, how'd it go?" I ask him and he chuckles. "Let's head up to my room and I'll tell you." he says and I nod.

We head up to his room and I sit on his bed and look at him. "Ok, you tell me what happened to you first. On my way from taking Linda home, I saw that Hummingbird stopped a robbery and stopped a man from jumping off a tall apartment building." he says and I chuckle slightly. "I didn't want anyone bothering you on your date and since Jake didn't call me to do anything, I thought I might as well get out there. And to be honest, I'm exhausted." I say and he laughs. "So, tell me about you." I say and walk up to Barry helping him with his tie. "We had fun. We had a challenge with how long we could last with spicy tacos at a Mexican place and we walked to her apartment building and we kissed." he says and I look at him with a smile. "That's good." I say and he smiles and nods. 

"You should go to sleep though, Tori." he says and I nod.

"Night, Bar." I say as I walk out and he smiles and nods and I head to my room just thinking that Barry and Linda were really hitting it off and kind of fast.

*~*~

The next day, we head over to Jitters with Caitlin and Cisco. Cisco was talking to Barry about Barry's date and I just wanted them to stop. It hurts seeing him date another girl. I guess that's how he felt when I started to date Jake. "You ok, Tori?" Caitlin asks me and I nod. I keep hearing that over and over and I hate it. But I do keep zoning off nowadays because I can't stop thinking about Barry. "We're going on another date tonight." Barry says turning to me and Caitlin in the process. "Tonight, really?" Caitlin asks and I look at him oddly. "Aren't you worried about moving too fast?" I ask him as we climb the stairs. "No. What do you mean? It's a second date." Barry says. "Yeah. A second date this early. Me and Jake didn't even move this fast." I crossing my arms. "Look, I mean you're fast, but there's fast, and then there's fast. Am I being subtle? Really not." Cisco says and we climb up the stairs again.