13

I felt relieved to finally tell Joe about me being a meta-human. It was one less person to worry about. But I still had six others to keep it a secret from. I had the day off today and I just wanted to spend the day at home relaxing. My dad was out of the house for today and I was all alone. I heard the doorbell go off and I answer it to see Barry there with a cup of coffee. "Hey you." he says pecking my lips and I laugh. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask him closing the door behind me. "I just wanted to surprise my girlfriend." he says putting the coffees down and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and stare at him. "I like your pajamas." he says and I laugh. I was just wearing an ordinary tank top and a pair of cute panda shorts. "I look so stupid. I wish you didn't see me like this." I say and he laughs. "Tori, I saw you in your pj's before." he says and I laugh. "Yeah, I know. But we were younger then. I mean we're adults now and I'm still dressing like a kid still." I say.

"Hey, your not dressing like a kid, Tori. You look beautiful no matter how you look." he says and I smile at him.

"You always know how to make me smile, Barry." I say and he laughs and kisses me.

When we pull back, Barry hands me my coffee and I taste the caramel in there warming my throat. "Have you eaten yet?" he asks and I shake my head. He goes into the kitchen and makes me bacon and eggs and I smile and laugh. "You spoil me." I say to him and he laughs. "I should spoil my girlfriend, because she's my whole world." he says and I blush. "Shouldn't you go to work right now?" I ask him and he nods. "I do. But I just wanted to stop by here really quick." he says and I roll my eyes. "You should go. I'll meet you at S.T.A.R. Labs later." I say and he nods. He kisses me and walks out. I stare at the door and laugh and I start to eat. I noticed that it was too quiet and I don't like the quiet. I see the remote on the coffee table and with a flick of the wrist the remote comes flying towards me.

*~*~

I got dressed in a black ruffled tank top and put on some ripped denim shorts. I put on my converse and I grab my phone and head to S.T.A.R. Labs. As I was walking I get a text from Iris saying to meet her at her house and I know I can't say no. I texted Barry that I would meet him at S.T.A.R. Labs later. I walk to Iris' house and I knock on the door and Iris answers. "Hey, Tori, I'm glad you came." she says and she lets me in. "I can't say no to you, Iris. So what did you want me to come for?" I ask her. "Well, you know that Red Streak that's been stopping crimes before the police could ever catch the criminal?" she asks about Barry and I can't help but feel nervous. "Yeah, everyone's heard of the Streak." I say rubbing my arm. "Ok, well I've been getting info on all the crimes he's been doing and well I made a blog on the Streak." she says and I freeze for a minute.

"Why would you do that?" I ask her.

"I just wanted to do something that interests me and this is something that interests me, Tori. Please understand that." she says.

I want her to stop doing the blog for her safety, but I can't do that. Not when she's so passionate about writing this. "I understand, Iris. Just, please be careful, Iris. Who knows what could happen if you keep writing this." I say and she nods. "I promise, Tori." she says and I smile at her. "I gotta go. I'm supposed to meet Barry somewhere." I say. "Ok, don't tell Barry about this just yet. I wanna tell him myself." she says and I nod. I leave Iris' house and head over to S.T.A.R. Labs and I see Cisco standing there. "Hey, Cisco, where's Barry?" I ask him and he looks over to me. "He went down to the particle accelerator with Caitlin, I think." he says. "Thanks, I guess." I say and head down there to see them standing there hugging. I see the look of sadness on his face. I know it was a friendly hug, but I don't know what the hug was for. I just see Caitlin crying and I realize that she was talking about Ronnie. I quietly walk away and head back up to the lab with Cisco there.