56

Barry pulls down one of the sheets and shows everything we have on Harrison Wells, which actually isn't a lot. "Didn't you read a whole book about him?" Joe asks sitting on the chair. "Yeah, he read it three freaking times." I say and Barry looks at me. "Six hundred pages and the big takeaway is he's enigmatic." Barry says to Joe. "You're mom was killed by a speedster. Wells' machine turned you into a speedster. That's way too many coincidences for this old cop." Joe says and I nod and Barry rubs his temples. "Do you think he wanted me to become the Flash?" Barry asks and I think about it and it kind of seemed like he did. "Everything he's done since that night you got struck by lightning: bringing you to S.T.A.R. Labs, giving you the suit, training you. It's all been to keep you safe." Joe says again.

"And to make me faster. Wells once said that he needed more speed from me. Why?" Barry asks.

"He wants something from you, I just can't add up the why part." I say to him.

"One thing's for sure. We need to figure out what it is." Joe says.

"Well, let's go get him, let's get some answers." Barry says.

"We can't do that now as much as we might want to." Joe says and I nod.

"Joe, you and Tori had your suspicions about Wells from the very beginning."

"We're not the only ones actually." I say rubbing my arm.

"What do you mean, Tori?" Barry asks.

"Oliver had his suspicions too."

Barry looks at me and I look at him and bite my lip. "Anyways, you thought he was the man in yellow, Joe." Barry says. "Except the blood from your house didn't match him." Joe says and I nod. "Alright, so maybe he's not the Reverse-Flash. But you think he knows what happened that night. He may have the key to getting my dad out of prison." Barry says. "Whatever Wells wants from you... it started 15 years ago." I say and Joe nods. "He's been patient. Scary patient." Joe says and I nod and look at Barry. "You gotta listen to me on this. We have to be just as patient." Joe says as Barry walks over to the board. Joe pulls the map over the evidence we have on Wells and I look at Barry. Suddenly the three of us hear explosions and we turn and look out the window to see smoke emit from where the park is. I widen my eyes and look at Joe and Barry. Barry picks me up and we speed over to S.T.A.R. Labs, change into our suits quickly, and head to the park. When we get there Barry puts me down and saves the little boy from touching the present bomb. I run over in time to see the man hug his son. "Henry." the man says and I look over to Barry. "Henry. Nice name." Barry says and I look at the father and son hugging. Barry grabs my waist and we speed away from the park.

Then we watch a video, when we get to S.T.A.R. Labs after we changed into our normal clothes. "Tricked you." a man in a purple mask and purple leather coat with spikes on it says. "Look who's back. My tricks. My treat. But I'll give you something good... to eat. Today's special: A city in ashes. The Trickster proudly welcomes you all... to the new... disorder." the Trickster says. "Talking in third person. That's never a good sign." Cisco says and I roll my eyes. "You're just mad because he named himself." Caitlin says to Cisco. "Actually he didn't." Joe says and we turn to the others. "Twenty years ago, Central City was hit by a series of terrorist attacks. One man killed at least 10 civilians, two cops. That guy called himself the Trickster." Joe says and Cisco starts typing on the computer to look for anything on the Trickster. "Whoa. Someone was rocking the unitard." Cisco says with a little laugh and I look over to Barry seeing that he's giving a look like he doesn't want their help. We turn to the monitor and see the picture and he looked... like something. "James Jesse?" Caitlin asks as they show more on the Trickster.

"Like Jesse James, only more twisted." Joe says.

"Where is Mr. Jesse now?" Dr. Wells asks.

"He's serving several life sentences at Iron Heights. He was the most dangerous thing Central City had ever seen."